• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Luigi in Brawl Topic (CONFIRMED! Pictures inside!)

SonicLuigi

Smash Journeyman
either green hill zone or mushroom kingdom
Hmm this topic is basically making a caption falcon for brawl topic.
Not quite. By the way to all haters: Luigi will be in the game no matter what spam you post. I'm a passionate Luigi player if you couldn't tell.
Anywho, back to the vacuum suckiness I would really hate for me to be sucking them towards Luigi and all of the sudden they side smash and take out Luigi. I would really hate that. Other then that... dunno. I'd rather them have some kind of stun frame for the character being sucked in.
Also, who else thinks all of Luigi's taunts should deal damage?

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
This thread has got more action then it has for a while. That's so awesome.

Luigi 4 Awesome Tier
heck yea its used to be like only 2 a day

@sonicluigi: will you post that Luigi for some reason i can't

ok i got to keep this thread alive so what do you guys think of a Luigi's mansion stage and ghost AT's

come on you guys were are you Luigi fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm lonely and heres a monkey :monkey:

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master

ok i got to keep this thread alive so what do you guys think of a Luigi's mansion stage and ghost AT's

come on you guys were are you Luigi fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm lonely and heres a monkey :monkey:
yeah a luigi's mansion would be cool. it could have weak walls and you could be easily spiked through the ground. you start at the top and work your way down. thoughts?

for ATs maybe king boo. he swallows the ememy?

for his moveset i am thinking he will use the vacuum. But keep is netural special. although i'm not a luigi user i would still like him to keep the fireballs.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
yes we know that but there is still the possibility that he will have his vacuum. or he will have a new moveset. this thread is for discussing the posibilty of moveset changes

SonicLuigi

Smash Journeyman

i honestyl would, but right now im at my aunts house snowed in...but ill try and find it somehow :) dont expect anything either....

LUIGI FOR BEST TIER EVERRRR times INFINATYYYY

EDIT: FOUND IT!!!!

heres one link :http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff106/planters28/Luigi-1.jpg

if that doesnt work try this: http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff106/planters28/?action=view&current=Luigi-1.jpg

but if that doesnt work then tell me. and ill put it in my sig then u can save it for urself :)

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
i honestyl would, but right now im at my aunts house snowed in...but ill try and find it somehow :) dont expect anything either....

LUIGI FOR BEST TIER EVERRRR times INFINATYYYY

EDIT: FOUND IT!!!!

heres one link :http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff106/planters28/Luigi-1.jpg

if that doesnt work try this: http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff106/planters28/?action=view&current=Luigi-1.jpg

but if that doesnt work then tell me. and ill put it in my sig then u can save it for urself :)
cool mayn thx

Marcman2020

Smash Cadet
Personally, I think he's gonna keep his move set from Melee... however, his Down B move will be changed to the vacuum, sort of like how Mario's down B move is changed to FLUDD

DragonLord AL

Smash Rookie
okay here is my opinion for his moves

specials
(up b) Uppercut with a different effect
(down b) Vacuum suck
(side b) Luigi Rocket
(b) lightning shoot

Standard
(a) same as melee
(tilt up a) little fist thing
(tilt down a) not sure but should change
(tilt side a) that side kick or something else
(up smash)Headbutt
(down smash) breakdance thingy
(side smash)lightning fist
(dash a)needs to change but have no ideas

Areal
standard-not sure maybe tornado
up-same kick little more range
down-has to stay the same its uber
side-karate chop maybe with static
back-same kick, why change it

Final Smash-ELEMENT/GHOST BLAST(with vacuum)

just opinions

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
okay here is my opinion for his moves

specials
(down b) Vacuum suck
(side b) Luigi Rocket
(b) lightning shoot

Standard
(a) same as melee
(up smash)Headbutt

Areal

just opinions
pretty good but i think the tornado thing should just be gone it really doesn't make much since as being air attack

DragonLord AL

Smash Rookie
i like this thread so just bumping it

specials
(down b) Vacuum suck
(side b) Luigi Rocket
(b) lightning shoot

Standard
(a) same as melee
(up smash)Headbutt
(dash a)needs to change but have no ideas

Areal
back-same kick, why change it

gangstajuice656

Banned via Administration
hey az ho there is no end of disscution he is very g@y and he sucks there is a -100% chance of returning in brawl!! he is the only idiot who kills himself in melee even as a level 9 computer you ***!!

LUIGI SUCKS!!! THE WORST CHARACTER!!! SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG THE BEST CHARACTER!!!!

DragonLord AL

Smash Rookie
hey az ho there is no end of disscution he is very g@y and he sucks there is a -100% chance of returning in brawl!! he is the only idiot who kills himself in melee even as a level 9 computer you ***!!

LUIGI SUCKS!!! THE WORST CHARACTER!!! SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG THE BEST CHARACTER!!!!
there is so many things wrong with your statement
i feel sorry for u

SonicMario

Smash Master
Yeah, I'm a Sonic fan and even I don't agree with him being better then Shadow. Just ignore all haters, Luigi WILL be in Brawl. Nothing will stop him: It wouldn't be Super Smash Bros. without him.

hey guys there is no end of disscution he is very brilliant and he owns; there is a 100.1% chance of returning in brawl!! he is the only character who can wavedash himself a third of the stage across final destination!!!

LUIGI OWNS!!! THE WORST CHARACTER IS SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG !!!!
Hmm... I think this guy really does have a good point. I mean, who really doesn't like crazy air combos, wavedashing and a up b with an awesome sweet spot? In the hands of a master, Luigi is deadly.
Even though the guy is a noob and I fixed his quote for grammatical and factual errors, he even knows that Luigi is awesome and all CPUs do stupid things at anytime!
Right?

and im still trying to get wavedashing down, but i dont see the point due to no more wavedashing in brawl.....
I'm a beginner when it comes to wavedashing sense Luigi doesn't need it all the time, but it is useful when the enemy is halfway across the stage. I'll still play Melee because it's awesome just like I still play 64 for what it was awesome for. The better you get at controlling a character in the physics of melee and 64 the better you will probably be in Brawl: that's how I look at it.

SonicLuigi

Smash Journeyman
I'm a beginner when it comes to wavedashing sense Luigi doesn't need it all the time, but it is useful when the enemy is halfway across the stage. I'll still play Melee because it's awesome just like I still play 64 for what it was awesome for. The better you get at controlling a character in the physics of melee and 64 the better you will probably be in Brawl: that's how I look at it.
yea u my friend are true...ive started trying DK out and after a while im pretty good with him :)

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace

Yea you make a good point that why i'm playing my but off in melee with luigi now to get better with him in brawl

oh and lol at that quote :laugh:

NukeA6

Smash Master
I hate how people use Luigi as an excuse to say characters like Ness and Paper Mario have a chance. Luigi deserves to be in Brawl because he is the original clone of Nintendo. He also was in every Mario game since Mario Bros and even had two of his own. He is more famous than any clone, look-alike, and alt. produced in gaming.

SonicMario

Smash Master
How many of you know what happens after you get all 120 stars and defeat Bowser again in Galaxy? (I already know, I just want to know if you know)

Top Bottom