• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Luigi in Brawl Topic (CONFIRMED! Pictures inside!)

Goat12000

Smash Cadet
i kinda had an idea for luigi's fs but this is if he has his vacuum in brawl, i was thinking mabe he could use one of the elements of from luigis mansion by random or sucks them all up in the vacuum and shoots them off screen.
also ai thought of how he could use his vacuum since in the game you suck the health from ghosts he could do that on other characters but if he does it for to long the vacuum short circuits or whatever happens when you suck on the boss characters to much.

Yeah, I did ask Sakurai about this one today as I ringing up his toothpaste through the register and apparently he will end with the other princess you don't save and accidentely rescue her from Wario.
By the way I am kidding about the Wal Mart posts and I'm sorry for the confusion: I just really love Luigi. 's chop.
Yup.

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
Yeah, I did ask Sakurai about this one today as I ringing up his toothpaste through the register and apparently he will end with the other princess you don't save and accidentely rescue her from Wario.
By the way I am kidding about the Wal Mart posts and I'm sorry for the confusion: I just really love Luigi. 's chop.
Yup.
Luigi or Mario???

^That picture was awesome! Thank you for putting it up for all to enjoy... or not?
By the way.... we should pick a new topic and junk...
So... Luigi... final smash... Mr. L? How would that work. To me that feels like a repeat of Wario's, but perhaps it could be done with a twist... dunno. Any ideas???

sceptilian

Smash Apprentice
Luigi should bring out
Brobot L-Type
for heavens sake. I think he already knows he's Mr. L, since Dimentio kinda revealed that already. It'll be so awesome to see him controlling that thing.

"It shoots missiles! MISSILES!"

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Well, if Mr.L is a transformation, Then that'd be AWESOME!!!
due to wario having wario man, I kinda doubt it.

this is a even bigger stretch, but what if luigi created a storm as a final smash?
bear with me on this one, luigi pulls out his vacuume and turns it on high.
it creates a tornado.
then he shoots lightning at the sky creating a storm cloud over the tornado.
now there is a thunder cloud randomly shooting lightning and a tornado similar to that on the link stage in the first smash brothers, but bigger.

the only effect this has on luigi is him being pulled slowly twards the tornado, he cant get sucked into it.

everyone else is pulled harder on by the tornado than luigi, it can suck them up.

I know its REALY out there, but you have to admit, it is original and cool.

Alrighty folks, I'm not fabulous with photoshop, but I was wondering how to change paper friendly Mr. L into a 3d character. So after poking around with photoshop, I made this ultra low quality picture of a maybe 3d Mr. L:

Anywho, what would Mr. L do anyways other then summon the Brobot? In every battle you do with him you end up doing that anyways.

sceptilian

Smash Apprentice
^That's a nice pic. I can imagine Brobot rampaging around the battlefield owning everyone.

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
i totally agree with that....luigi seems to be more popular than mario.....at least i think so....well in here it is XD
thats what i mean its dum Luigi out just cuz he's in the same one with sonic and b-man i mean i had to vote b-man for my club he's awesome i wanted to vote luigi but i can only vote one it stinks i kinda wanted to see b-man and luigi and sonic all together in the finals

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
thats what i mean its dum Luigi just cuz he's in the same one with sonic and b-man i mean i had to vote b-man for my club he's awesome i wanted to vote luigi but i can only vote one it stinks i kinda wanted to see b-man and luigi and sonic all together in the finals
Wow...tough choice...
I wish i could have supported Ridley,Dark Samus and Luigi...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Aww...I was banned....but at least ridley's still in...

So do u guys think Luigi will be revealed before the Coro Coro magazine reveals everybody? Or at least the starters..

SonicMario

Smash Master
I'm hoping for the full roster. But that may be a stretch. I heard that there was once a roster leak of the Melee roster. And many people though it was fake because of Marth & Roy.

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
due to wario having wario man, I kinda doubt it.

this is a even bigger stretch, but what if luigi created a storm as a final smash?
bear with me on this one, luigi pulls out his vacuume and turns it on high.
it creates a tornado.
then he shoots lightning at the sky creating a storm cloud over the tornado.
now there is a thunder cloud randomly shooting lightning and a tornado similar to that on the link stage in the first smash brothers, but bigger.

the only effect this has on luigi is him being pulled slowly twards the tornado, he cant get sucked into it.

everyone else is pulled harder on by the tornado than luigi, it can suck them up.

I know its REALY out there, but you have to admit, it is original and cool.
dude nice idea :chuckle: thats the best i've herd :p

EdwardGordon

Smash Journeyman
I've had two dreams this week confirming that Luigi's update is coming soon.

One of them showed Yoshi, Link and Luigi in a Subspace Video.

By the way did I mention that I'm psychic?

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
plz don't double post click edit and add to your post people get mad when you do

i think the ideal of adding static to the chop what about you guys

plz don't double post click edit and add to your post people get mad when you do

i think the ideal of adding static to the chop what about you guys
That would be really cool as a sweet spot like C. Falcon's knee... so that would be sweet but if it shocks like Ness's forward A in air that would be really sad... either way it should have good priority and high knockback like the last game. Problem being is the chop having such amazing properties, the chop might not get an upgrade at all. Although I would like it a lot...

Top Bottom