• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
GRRRR....rawlraaaa!!! Every Minute, I Get A Smashboards Email Telling Me Someone Replied...annoying Me A Lot! the edit time is wrong... it is 6:07!

keroku_the_thunderwolf

Smash Apprentice
the point of the picture was to show that the staff looks all right even with an outfit like Fox's, and besides, it's not like the staff is hundreds of years behind or something since Krystal is carrying it.

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
I think her staff is pretty much the essential thing that makes her an original character, since all the moves for her seem to be based around her having it. Take away her staff and what do you have? basically,*yet another* Fox clone... and there are enough contenders for that position already, we don't need another lol.

so basically, staff FTW!

Smady

Smash Master
Her staff's a great idea, but do we want pre-'Adventure Krystal or pilot Krystal? Except from a few minutes in 'Adventure, Krystal is always in her pilot uniform and in the arwing.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Her staff's a great idea, but do we want pre-'Adventure Krystal or pilot Krystal? Except from a few minutes in 'Adventure, Krystal is always in her pilot uniform and in the arwing.
No Adventures Krystal. That's just :urg:

keroku_the_thunderwolf

Smash Apprentice
Well hell. Fox was in the Arwing all the time in the first one and Pretty much all of the time in 64, and he has a working moveset. Oh, and Krystal could be in her Assault uniform and have the staff no prob.

TheBlackblaze

Smash Cadet
waka waka!

rated T for teens, not tens.
Now who said it'd be T rating? Since the ESRB rating has E10 now I bet that'll be smash bros rating, seeing overall it wasn't really that violent of a game just barely getting a T rating, I think. But yeah, Kyrstal could just keep her staff from adventures and wear her regular attire maybe. I dunno.

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
Thick pink plastic rather than a cloth bikini? Surely Sakurai, who is omniscient and all-good, understands the importance of cheesecake for the masses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom