• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

PoPz

Smash Rookie
...????? wtf lolz

omg vanz has uber tec(lolz) i think i have an idea of one thing we can abuse lolz

popz - im gunnin 4 that luigi lolz watch out since vanz wants me to play a bit of falco imma get it with me falco XD how bout a BM?? (bacon match) jk lolz
bro u defintely dont wanna see me in a bacon match cuz thats the same as sayin intimidatio i will jus become so prob that i will 3stock u if its for bacon...lol i have wierd super saiyan powers it onli comes wen my bacon is threatened:chuckle:

Grill

Smash Cadet
Tec0 don't sweat it we love you! Ahhh I 4 stocked grill! Hes giving me some crazy practice right now. Anyone that wants to get way better in 1 day come over to 4Sh0s cribo!
I was sitting on a bag of sand, in a sand box, while building a sand castle during this sandbagerrific match............................ just to let u Know:lick:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I was sitting on a bag of sand, in a sand box, while building a sand castle during this sandbagerrific match............................ just to let u Know:lick:
do i smell johns??? i think i smell johns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

lmao jk jk hey grill play me sandbag vs me too :laugh: jk

on another note i think mog is coming down if u want we can all just sit and play :)

popz - lets go bacon match ill do it:) if i lose ill walk to stop and shop and buy u bacon if u lose though......... u owe me 2 1 dollar 3 liter soda :laugh:

Cia

das kwl
oh yeeah, I knew I forgot something. Zro has announced his resignation due to the fact that he was placed temporarily in the sub-d. while I do not encourage members to leave for such reasons, I can understand why it may be a bit annoying to him. he will more than likely be joining the "Jman and Hax Fan Club." We wish you the best of luck..

in other news, I have a new counterpick for spacies and C. Falcon users in tournament. I will not say who it is, but Tier Hoors (effing smashboards won't let me use the proper spelling) better be careful.

if anyone is having a smashfest, even if it's a little one, CALL ME. I need practice.. and ICED COFFEE :D

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
lmao why would you quit if I 4 stocked him tec9? I did, everyone gets 4 stocked once in a while? He wasn't sandbagging he sd'd twice so he played bad. But NO JOHNS!! he once 4 stocked my fox with roy ahh!

and zro its not a big deal really. challenge someone for a spot if it means that much. sub d doesn't mean your not as good as the elite d. It just shows our starting line up for crew battles. and players temporarily go in the sub-d automatically that are new until they prove their selfs worthy. And you were just recruited last week.....lol.

Cia

das kwl
mhmm.. that's what I said..

it's so ok though.. something tells me he's been wanting to join up with old friends..

oh and for those who did not catch my EDIT.. please look on the bottom of page 150. (second to last post)

that is all

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
lol i dont look atyour frist pg lol that y i aways ask u lol its ok i love u to anybody else want to join the jman&hax fan club lmao

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
lmao why would you quit if I 4 stocked him tec9? I did, everyone gets 4 stocked once in a while? He wasn't sandbagging he sd'd twice so he played bad. But NO JOHNS!! he once 4 stocked my fox with roy ahh!

and zro its not a big deal really. challenge someone for a spot if it means that much. sub d doesn't mean your not as good as the elite d. It just shows our starting line up for crew battles. and players temporarily go in the sub-d automatically that are new until they prove their selfs worthy. And you were just recruited last week.....lol.
i didnt say i was quiting i said it sucks

Cia

das kwl
FoSho - we should have a crew ranking system on the first page. I thinl it's a good idea because it keeps the crew motivated to play. hit me up later and I'll explain in full what I'm talking about

LMFAO @ someone saying my peach was garbage even though I beat them while toying with them. it's just too much. it's like being slapped with your own hand

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
oh yeeah, I knew I forgot something. Zro has announced his resignation due to the fact that he was placed temporarily in the sub-d. while I do not encourage members to leave for such reasons, I can understand why it may be a bit annoying to him. he will more than likely be joining the "Jman and Hax Fan Club." We wish you the best of luck..

in other news, I have a new counterpick for spacies and C. Falcon users in tournament. I will not say who it is, but Tier Hoors (effing smashboards won't let me use the proper spelling) better be careful.

if anyone is having a smashfest, even if it's a little one, CALL ME. I need practice.. and ICED COFFEE :D
Oooooo! I wanna see who it is

and you know I'm having a smashfest Vanz, so you're welcome to come.

btw, we don't have iced coffee. we have free pizza and drinks (Pepperoni or whatever toppings if ya wanna chip in 2.00s. I'll pay if ya are my friends =D)

Alukard

Smash Hero
rockin i like the free food idea ... u definately are going to probably see me there ... and yes i mean definately probably lmfao .... i kno that makes no sense ... but yes ... i like free food ... cus its free O_o'... anyway are we going to see ihnc at this weekly in full force?? lol

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
rockin i like the free food idea ... u definately are going to probably see me there ... and yes i mean definately probably lmfao .... i kno that makes no sense ... but yes ... i like free food ... cus its free O_o'... anyway are we going to see ihnc at this weekly in full force?? lol
yeahz and next week and the next week afta dat son!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
FoSho - we should have a crew ranking system on the first page. I thinl it's a good idea because it keeps the crew motivated to play. hit me up later and I'll explain in full what I'm talking about

LMFAO @ someone saying my peach was garbage even though I beat them while toying with them. it's just too much. it's like being slapped with your own hand
do me a favor and while u r at it just take out the inactive members

i dont remeber jam nigg@ ever picking up a controller lolz

if anything does anybody wanna hang out on sunday??? not really a smashfest just a chill and play for a while lolz im up for that at my house provided another cube is brought if more than 4 people will b here

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lmao jam ***** wasn't on the roster. Anyways I took off inactive ppl. Im thinking about taking out sub division and elite devision. People know whos our best and worst and whos good and who isn't. And plus it makes ppl sad....well see :ohwell:

:bowser:
if we need votes.....

i think we should because NOBODY wants to be considered in the sub div..... but i think vanz's idea for rankings is a good idea motivation is a very good thing for a crew :p

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
We all love free food, we all do...(especially people who's in the Bronx)

XD

Cia

das kwl
I'll go to ur house on sunday tec0 :D

and we should based rankings results based on how we do against each other, and tournament placings..

idk.. I think this will help motivate crew members to get better, and in the process, we gain knowledge of different match ups. my friends tend to do very well against peach ^_^

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
so if i were to join ihnc would i be in the sub division at first cuz that's what happened to zro??

Cia

das kwl
so if i were to join ihnc would i be in the sub division at first cuz that's what happened to zro??
exactly. you would be placed in sub-d until it is decided that u should be a crew battle starter and we decided who needs to come out of starters. ya know, kinda like what pleazy did except we won't wait till the last minute to tell u ur not in the crew battle.

Now look.. it's been said over and over that Zro will NOT stay in Sub-D because he should be a starter. but he gave me some very disturbing information that I'm sure he's told you by now, so we'll see what happens.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
wow ya taking this crew thing to serious lol.. if there good just put them in the elite division lmao.. and wat do u mean he gave u disturbing information ..if he leave he leaves lol he rather be with friends.. then being placed in the sup div(i understand u man) but ya moving him so it does not matter.. brenden your 1 sext areb lmao=)so y cant we do this kf vs ihnc this week.. tell grill to come lol if not. get some1 from your sub div or something thats wat a sub div is 4 lmao i am 4real people i want to play;(

Cia

das kwl
jesus..

what the hellllll does that post mean?? we're not taking anything too seriously. u guys are because this was a situation we were about to take care of. but branden told me that he was only going to stay in ihnc til ya got ya crew going, and than he was out. now I could see why he'd tell me that as a friend, but as a member of the crew, I'm like "wtf.." he's only using us so that he has a crew while ya get started?? that's what I didn't like. so why should we change anything when he'll be leaving us in a few days??

more importantly, put KF in our position. ok u guys are in, and they just threw u on the roster in any random order. but do u think when they have a serious crew battle, and they need to enter their top six, that u guys will be anywhere near consideration?? it pretty much goes without saying that you ARE the KF sub division.

now please don't question our methods because everyone seems to understand why they are where they are. the purpose of a crew is so that a group of people can all learn from each other and get better at a nice pace. that's another reason why I suggested the rankings. so that our top can change constantly to show the growth/progress of our members.

with that said, I feel like maybe I was being a jerk (maybe) but I stand by it

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
number1 we r taking this serious lol it afriendly crew battle lmao it so we all have fun no1 cares who win or lose lol

number2 i am in kf elite division killafox told me last week and ace said he does not no who he want as our six and its djn,wk,dave,ace,killa,???.and they dont no who they want as there 6 but i no they did say me or hax

number3 we no who is your real team lol if we see ya dont have your whole team of curse we not goin to take that as a win cause u dont have your real team lol u can just play us agian when ya ready lol we r not going anywhere lol

number4 u were not a jerk i still love u fat man lol

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
When we do this crew battle its official and im asking ace so it can be for 2nd best in ny. its still friendly bc were friends but i want it to mean something. I want it for rankings.

And yea tag you'd be put in the Sub-d

Thank you VaNz for explaining everything well and being a beast co-manager ahhh! lol.

Yo drk. peach those rankings seem kind of opinionated...lol

People know who's good who isn't. We all know Tec0 is the best and VaNz places the best consistently. Grill and VaNz are close and Starzonedge places high as well. Me and Tec9 are even and Silven places as good as Tec9 in tournaments.

This can't be used to truly show the rankings but you get an idea of it. All of this can be agreed upon.

Rankings usually cause drama in crews. Iv'e seen it in HRP and in I.E. Well just leave it at that. :ohwell:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yo drk. peach those rankings seem kind of opinionated...lol
No they are not. I watch my crew when they play and look at them closely. And the way I have my ranking system. It shows how much work one does and puts in. Thats how I ranked players. If you say that cause im ranked first, then best to pay more attention to it. cause for the last rankings I was 4th in the crew. I change it every 2 weeks. Its like lil contest in the crew you could say. this time I manage to rank first in the crew for how I did within the 2 weeks before ranks were made. And my rankings dont cause problems. Never had one, and everyone in the crew agrees with what they are placed. every 2 weeks I review what the crew did and on that you rank will stay the same, go higher or lower. If one gets like 4th, dont mean they will stay that way if they did good work for 2 weeks, they will rank up.and if the person gets first, its thier job to keep working hard if training and tournies to keep thier spot. My ranking system is fine. simple, and all in the crew agree with what they get. and cause of it, players try to beast everytime to score higher. And trying to do that, they are forced to work hard and try to improve to help themselfs and too get a high rank.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
No they are not. I watch my crew when they play and look at them closely. And the way I have my ranking system. It shows how much work one does and puts in. Thats how I ranked players. If you say that cause im ranked first, then best to pay more attention to it. cause for the last rankings I was 4th in the crew. I change it every 2 weeks. Its like lil contest in the crew you could say. this time I manage to rank first in the crew for how I did within the 2 weeks before ranks were made. And my rankings dont cause problems. Never had one, and everyone in the crew agrees with what they are placed. every 2 weeks I review what the crew did and on that you rank will stay the same, go higher or lower. If one gets like 4th, dont mean they will stay that way if they did good work for 2 weeks, they will rank up.and if the person gets first, its thier job to keep working hard if training and tournies to keep thier spot. My ranking system is fine. simple, and all in the crew agree with what they get. and cause of it, players try to beast everytime to score higher. And trying to do that, they are forced to work hard and try to improve to help themselfs and too get a high rank.
iight. i g2g to work ill ttyl about it.

Top Bottom