• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
OMGGG CHIODOS WAS ****IN AMAZINGGGGGG!!!! THX (Andrew) got to hold up Craig Owens and scream in the mic!! best show was chiodosss!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
**** u tag ... i wish i could have went -_- ... dam u all who got to see that sexually confused singer lol ... but anyway ... PoPz I'VE MISSED U .... WHERE U BEEN NIGG ... get back to me mang lol ... o and wassup ihnc i'm bored too ...

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
LMFAO!!!! I think I would count as a crappy low tier spammer. because peach is low tier in my book. and sow it single climber :D
*Reminds self of playing Vanz's Donkey Kong, Y Link, and Bowser at Smashacre*

Ouch!!

Cia

das kwl
uh, tag officially has no clue.

and yes FoSho's mom has an insane ganondorf (who knew) and tec0's mom has a sick marth (typical)

keitaro - I <3 low tiers :D

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
....... u know i actually believed bout the ganondorf.... til u said my mom is good wit marth lolz

btw popz is too cool XD tell me if u wanna go to neutral :) ill see if i can win u stuff lolz

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
just to let everybody no i played tecmomy and momsho.. they r better then every1 is this crew just to let ya no.. and tecmom plays fox.. stop lying about her main.. lmao

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
dark pch - im pretty sure we can fight u guys at the very least i know that

me, vanz, 4sho, my bro, zro

will most likely b there so yea i guess we will fight right crew?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well alright. If so then it will be the top five from my side.

Me, Jash, NL, Hoyo and Jumpman.

And sorry for how I was acting before. I let my illness get the best of me.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo tag ... i thought u was going to retire lmao ... same for branden ... LIARS lol ... anyway where are u going to go sergggggge ????

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I'm def quiting my own crew is Tec0 leaves. lol. and tec9 said he'd quit also, and grill prolly bc all his friends quit... the knee will quit, surma will quit (thank god). Yea ill prolly forget about smash all together go back to the normal life..good things don't last forever.
shoulda said that b4 due to ure horrible reasoning i woulda left a while ago if i wuz the only reason u were staying in the crew wuz cuz i wuz here lolz no pressure tho :psycho:

thats weaksauce bro real weak......

the crew has lots of strong players the reason ure gonna leave is cuz u barely enter stuff i hope......

of course u shouldnt quit ure own crew im the only one leaving starz,vanz,grill didnt say there going anywhere

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
my horrible reasoning?? I always entered things I just couldn't recently bc ive been tied up but before Me, vanz and starz were the only ones reppin at tournies.
aright well watever its cool and all but there still is nuthin wrong wit ure lineup and people still wanna join up

wat i mean by horrible reasoning is if u lose one player the crew dies? thats dumb if alot quit its understandable

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
We lost three. Three of our strongest and you pretty much carried the whole crew...and we were suppose to make it to the top. All of us. But no. All the hard work we all went through getting good together. If it wasn't for me you would have still been playing locally and would have never met kf or anyone. and would have never reunited with old friends like alukard. Winning crew battles with some of your closest friends going home and celebrating good things like that won't be happening anymore. Just being able to be proud of your accomplishments and how far you've gotten isn't there anymore. You'll be in an already strong crew that already has a name. We were the IDEAL "underdog crew" the crew that started out with nothing and becomes the best. We have our own history. But hey can't live life like its a dream you'll wake up eventually..

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
We lost three. Three of our strongest and you pretty much carried the whole crew...and we were suppose to make it to the top. All of us. But no. All the hard work we all went through getting good together. If it wasn't for me you would have still been playing locally and would have never met kf or anyone. and would have never reunited with old friends like alukard.
haha tru i most likely wouldnt have unless grill who used to go look through tournies told me bout it

i carried the crew????

by far vanz + starz place higher than i do and are more active than me i play for fun and mess in tourney but they r getting better at a faster pace than me and are more active

the way you sound i am the crew....

thats obviously not tru the crew still retained many of the strong players my bro isnt really in KF i mean we r both kinda a part of Kf but they really dont play so its not totally official

u guys can still get to the top i wuz but one guy so dun worry bout it

besides i told most of the crew bout this in advance so i dont create like a betrayal look im leaving for few reasons one major one being school

i told everyone b4 i cant b distracted by a video game while in school its not gonna happen thats the main reason i have too much to lose if i do bad

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
omg i cant believe u seriously are gonna stop playing bcuz some1 left thats unbelievable

i think many of us forget besides all the crews, tourney, skill, advanced nonsense

this is a game and games above all are meant to chill with people and play to have fun

u r takin this thing to another level guy im still a part of this crew till my smashfest

i <3 wat this crew did and think its great that we went to having some reputation regardless how relatively unknown we r

but to me school > smash thats it end of disscussion unless there is someway u can tell me i can do good in smash and still do as good in school its beyond my power

PoPz

Smash Rookie
yo tech0 i jus two stocked ur peach so no jons lol all i can say is that im way 2 pro n go wuigi!!! go wuigi!!!

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I missed alot of drama...god dam. But I'm gonna ignore that and say this...

Wow. Well it was nice knowing you Teczero. I totally understand the school > smash thingy. School for you at this point will determine what the outcome of the rest of your life is most likely...but even if you go full time in college you will still have free time....what will you be doing in that free time?

Hmmm...?

Anyway I had full time in college + a job at one point and I could barely play smash or even have a social life...it was pretty hectic. I quit that crap though....living life as a robot going from school to work school to work school to work is horrible. I don't know if you're gonna do the same thing but yah I just wanna wish you the best of luck lolz. You better atleast sign on to Nintendo Wifi Connection and play a match with me in Brawl!!! (If you're even gonna get it.)

Also Fosho the crew still has really good people, so it's not over yet. And since you guys pretty much recruit new good people every other hour...it's gonna keep getting better so yah the crew isn't anywhere near dying unless ofcourse people quit due to Teczero leaving which says something about the reason they wanted to be in the crew in the first place...lol. It sucks that I'm in hibernation until I can land a secure job with enough leeway to allow me to still play smash while I go to college ( Sophomore Year Starting Aug. 27th) so unfortunately I can't actually "rep" the crew in tournies or at weeklies. I still play ofcourse but traveling money + entrance fees have been getting to me lately. I'm gonna spend a month or so working on things like kinks in my school registration/financial aid and finding a decent job (It's harder than you think...alot of crappy jobs out there) then I'll get back on the competitive scene. And I'll DEFINITELY be hardcoring Brawl on December 3rd so don't even worry about that.

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
Ok.....somehow, it seems as tho our crew is breaking up, and uh, Well, honestly, im like worried, u guys r great fiends n equally great players, if some1 leaves for the sake of skewl then hey, its 4 d right reasons, no worreis, come on now, lets not break up, i cant imagen how long itll be till we have the typical "Comeback" or Reunite tour /= J

Top Bottom