• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

Grill

Smash Cadet
Vanz is 2 good that is all.......more 2 *** after I listen to emo music at warped tour and cut someonelse's wrist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JFox

Smash Hero
good **** grill and vanz, you guys brought your A game with you. IHNC- I have no clue how you guys are so good. Come to NJ tourneys more.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yeah I agree, and i'll try not to SD anymore less than 1 second into the game, oh also we should play on non laggy tv's, so i dont get hit by so many down smashes. ><

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
ZOMG double post lolz Smashfest! 8/23 or 8/25!!!

Sorry for the double post its just to get the attention when people go into their user cps lol

I will host another smashfest around the time of 8/23 or 8/25 (watever happens to be more convienent for ME!!! :psycho:)

It will be at my house and my mom is hosting (WHAT!!!!) lolz jk but she will be helping me out lolz

I will try to see if i can have available housing etc and ill post the directions as the date moves closer:)

Btw after this smashfest i will most likely be leaving IHNC for many reason the most Important reason is school lolz

D1- plz show up we <3 u :) PLAY US!!!!!!!!!!!

since i know so many people that will MOST likely attend i wont post this out on the forums if u have people you would like to bring you probably should no jerks are allowed in my house :p

hope to see many of you here XD

EDIT: Vanz LOVES iced coffee lolz and because of him so do I :mad: its all your fault vanz lolz jk

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
yup yup me and blackanese got 3rd in teams, we were so shocked that we got so far but we were definately not cocky ^_^ so like im very grateful 4 wat happened btw eggm and riek ***** me on every stage except japes.... thank god 4 clap trap lol

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
yup yup me and blackanese got 3rd in teams, we were so shocked that we got so far but we were definately not cocky ^_^ so like im very grateful 4 wat happened btw eggm and riek ***** me on every stage except japes.... thank god 4 clap trap lol
lolz yea they r really good if u havent noticed lolz jk :chuckle:

Cia

das kwl
lolz. Iced coffeee is the reason for all my success. if I had not drank 1.9 liters of coffee before the tournament, I think I would have fell and died in the middle of a match. so thankz for the coffee >_< that reminds me, I'm gonna go shout out the avalanche dudes in there thread.

Cia

das kwl
lolz. Iced coffeee is the reason for all my success. if I had not drank 1.9 liters of coffee before the tournament, I think I would have fell and died in the middle of a match. so thankz for the coffee >_< that reminds me, I'm gonna go shout out the avalanche dudes in there thread.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lolz omfg lol >.< 1.9 liters of coffee lolz >_> just remember to gimme a bit of credit for showing you the joy of drinking 1.9 liters of coffee :laugh:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey, this is Katrina again. On behalf or Dark, he is sorry or his lil out burst. He seem to want to hold his pride hard. And to Vanz the most for how he acted on friday? Practicing hard and all then loseing bad seems to get to him. I suggest you should help him out. I told vanz about this yesterday. He said he would not mind, if Dark let him that is. I dont really know what Dark see's him as but I suggested that vanz help him since he seems to lose pretty bad to him. Maybe show him what he is doing wrong, what should he do, etc. I'll admit he is stubborn. but a feel nice person who loves to help others. Im sure his kind side will give in. But yes, I think you should help him out, not just vanz, the rest of you guys. I'll keep an eye out on Dark from this point on. Im sure he is fine, just a lil sad. I'll give him back his account. But im gonna be sharing it. If I feel some lil fight will happen, I'll change the password so he cant get on and be tempted to get into a fight here, then when he calms down, , he'll get it back. But after what happen to him out of the boards, I dont think this will ever happen again.

So once again sorry for all of this. You guys take care of yourselfs. And keep working hard.

Cia

das kwl
lmfao @ all that iced coffee. I feel like we rob 7/11 every time. but than I remember fosho and his wacky 7/11 robbing antics and than I feel a whole lot better.

katrina - I'll help him if he will except my help.

Cia

das kwl
yo when im i getting my ihnc banner?
a few things.

-Dionis is in IHNC?? if so welcome :D

-tec0- are coming to the weekly this saturday?? if so, than it is safe to assume that we will be ****** in teams :D

-also, grill and plairnkk have inspired me. so I will be playing sheik this whole week. I tried to go sheik in a counterpick and it was disgusting!! I was better off switching to zelda. so.. yeah

- is anyone having a smashfest at all this week??

- zro. from what I know 6 were there. but I only know of sol, ky, nintendude, phish it, and LIBF. I not sure of the other because I didn't hear their name being called

-why does my peach **** marth?? :D

-why does my peach get ***** by bum?? T_T

-we should host a tournament sometime before people have to start goin away to college. I'm already talking to the good people at 7eleven cuz we're gonna need a venue ._.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
a few things.

-Dionis is in IHNC?? if so welcome :D

-tec0- are coming to the weekly this saturday?? if so, than it is safe to assume that we will be ****** in teams :D

-also, grill and plairnkk have inspired me. so I will be playing sheik this whole week. I tried to go sheik in a counterpick and it was disgusting!! I was better off switching to zelda. so.. yeah

- is anyone having a smashfest at all this week??

-why does my peach **** marth?? :D

-why does my peach get ***** by bum?? T_T

-we should host a tournament sometime before people have to start goin away to college. I'm already talking to the good people at 7eleven cuz we're gonna need a venue ._.
??? saturday?? there is a tourney on sat??? if so ill b there lolz

btw vanz sry bout just not talking on aim when i wanted to buy a drink i locked myself outta my house cuz i fail at habits/life :( lolz

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
??? saturday?? there is a tourney on sat??? if so ill b there lolz

btw vanz sry bout just not talking on aim when i wanted to buy a drink i locked myself outta my house cuz i fail at habits/life :( lolz
yea the weekly is being moved 2 saturday... and u are a fail-factory for locking urself out the house

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
yea the weekly is being moved 2 saturday... and u are a fail-factory for locking urself out the house
wow thats new lolz y do people hate me ???:(

lolz i quit life im goin to slit my wrists in an extreme emo fashion
<<<<<<<:psycho:

lolz on another note im advertising my smashfest for the 25th of august XD right b4 school starts :chuckle:

lolz on another another note 4sho isnt very active anymore lolz 4sho = not playin this game as much hahahahhaha 4sho thinks he is too good to play us he is like well i should only lose to m2k and kdj and blah blah blah blah lolz

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey, Just to let you guys know, my crew will crew battle you guys on saturday. Are you gonna gonna be able to do it?

PoPz

Smash Rookie
yo 4sho aint nobody popz can two stock him netime right tech0 n im gunnin for u tech so no emo sh** wen i win lol

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
yo 4sho aint nobody popz can two stock him netime right tech0 n im gunnin for u tech so no emo sh** wen i win lol
too pro lolz this guy can ez 2 stock 4sho lolz

ure gunnin 4 me :( dun worry imma b peach and d-smash the world :laugh:

lolz too funny u should not play odin sphere for a while so i can catch up lolz jk tell me if that red riding hood girl is good lolz

EDIT: rambo jigz as an avatar lolz somehow i feel as i should have known lol

PoPz

Smash Rookie
lol of course i been callin green jigs rambo but yea my luigi is gettin betta if nething i will give u a ride into bayonne so i can show u how my luigi is doin

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lol of course i been callin green jigs rambo but yea my luigi is gettin betta if nething i will give u a ride into bayonne so i can show u how my luigi is doin
monday i got to do stuff for work for the semester and scholarship stuff so go without me maybe after i wake up ill play u lolz

PoPz

Smash Rookie
yo i got mad sh** to do too i migh not leave till 3 so if u want jus call em n ask for a ride

PoPz

Smash Rookie
lol yea itz a lil similar but ppl only know me as popz i think i might make it my legal name cuz its so cool u should do it 2 cuz ur my hero lol

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
oh im just some crazy alaskan kid wishing he could travel to the contiguous united states to play better people. Might as well ignore my posts.

PoPz

Smash Rookie
well yea 4sho popz is everywhere jus give me a call if u wanna play cuz i dont no where u live since u moved

Cia

das kwl
oh im just some crazy alaskan kid wishing he could travel to the contiguous united states to play better people. Might as well ignore my posts.
we <3 alaskans

and PoPz is pro. somethin about his name just says "u can't handle this"

I'm sooo aloof

and bored

and emo..

I'm going to my friends house so I can cut his wrists ._.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
we <3 alaskans

and PoPz is pro. somethin about his name just says "u can't handle this"

I'm sooo aloof

and bored

and emo..

I'm going to my friends house so I can cut his wrists ._.
I <3 alaskians too.

Also, i have an emo haircut. and im bored.

Top Bottom