• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL FL Brawl 2011 Power Rankings (Updated 8/26/11)

Exdeath

Smash Master
5 dollar footdives has to happen now. The name is too good to not use.

Imma see if I can get it going for March. Someone should make a NBA-icon looking thing with dr. doom doing a footdive, with green and yellow colors for me. That would be badass :laugh:
If I weren't sitting next to sleeping people, I would have screamed.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
In here late but I treat Diddy Kong Racing like I do my Mario Party..... I will murder you all!

Also, I love cheap tourneys! Especially since I cannot find a job for the life of me. Forever Broke!

Xaltis

Smash Hero
In here late but I treat Diddy Kong Racing like I do my Mario Party..... I will murder you all!

Also, I love cheap tourneys! Especially since I cannot find a job for the life of me. Forever Broke!
If were playing for money I'm just gonna pick T.T cause he's the fastest and like best turning unless we ban him or something. Then Banjo all the way.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Wut....

Xaltis is willing 2 cooperate... that's what the **** I wanted in da 1st place! Lmfao!

S/o 2 Kuro tho!

Esam... 2... gud...

HrNut thank GOD!

When are we gonna update this?

:sonic:

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Probably gonna do an update end of march for the past 8 months (lol I know). Spring break ill have plenty of time to gather data . Honestly nothing has happened since December anyway to change the prs so unless something ridic happens this or next nll then it shouldn't be too different than what it was in December

Also if anyone is going to Megacon and is bored after it ends at 7 come by the house for a bit. I'm down to style on someone in Mario party after homework

.SirLink.

Smash Cadet
Welp. GGs is closing so I'll be chillin whichu guys now. How do I get my name changed, ive been done with pit for a hwhile now.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
That's what I want to know, lol.

Anyhow, in order to change your username, you must buy premium and then PM an admistrator for a name change. I recommend that you pm virg for this.

Du et liek dis:
"I would like my name changed to 'X'".

Two-Ell

Smash Master
'GG' is Gorilla Games. It's a venue that hosted events in the northern part of South FL. I'm sad to hear it's closing down. The store had such a cool collection of stuff.

:rosalina:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Oh

Wait wifi pit lived in Florida? :laugh:

BTW everyone come to 5 dollar footdives in march. 5 bucks per event like the WATO days and no pot **** as its been replaced by 5 door fee. You're welcome

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol pensacola

Dont think anyone does anything there smash wise bro. You'll end up driving to tallahassee

Top Bottom