• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Demigodz Crew Says, "Hab is back in town Hab is back in town!"

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Im sure were not the only thread with spam.... get at HAB for being a vigilante ur a regular batman son.
Thank you, but you're already up to $1, Najee.

Someone list who is in PE because I'm too lazy to check the post. All I know is that Snake and Shadow will be an issue.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Lol, too bad my mom would cook me, but i would've lol. And Quit Life Blackanese for checking our thread lmao.

Badakin

Smash Apprentice
Word, Aye as well, i wanna partake in the crew battle as well so im gonna grind on gamebattles again

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Aww. I feel the love, Shinster.

Yo, Luck, did you ever get that camera-phone picture of me and Randy from my last weekly? **** was mad epic.

*Charges oneself $1 for obvious spam post*

Don't think I'm not keeping tabs.

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
I agree. We should crew battle PE. I don't think we'd have much of a problem with anybody other then, Snake and Shadow. Anybody else they have, I'd just **** them up with my Diddy. Everyone here already knows, I'd wreck them with my Banana Game.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I agree. We should crew battle PE. I don't think we'd have much of a problem with anybody other then, Snake and Shadow. Anybody else they have, I'd just **** them up with my Diddy. Everyone here already knows, I'd wreck them with my Banana Game.
Let's do it then. We're not a two man crew, and we just got two new members that are quite good.
But, it should be fun anyway.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Raoul likes bananas. They go well with his reflector ~^.^~ Besides. i'd prolly not face you in a crew battle. Better for me to take out Luck , Cass or Badakin than to deal with Diddy...

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Ok, we can do it. Not this week, but the week after, as I'm sadly not attending this weekly. 4v4 or 5v5? more specifics people! Discuss.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Raoul likes bananas. They go well with his reflector ~^.^~ Besides. i'd prolly not face you in a crew battle. Better for me to take out Luck , Cass or Badakin than to deal with Diddy...
Or me. But then again you do Rocksmash me mad often.

And I would LOVE to be part of this crew battle, as I feel my Olimar or ROB could do at least decently against ZSS AND MK. Plus, they got PhD, and ROB dittoes are inevitable.

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
Yea Shin, we know you don't want it from Diddy. Diddy got you on smash! Anyway, Tier I think it should be a 4v4. Only because Badakin hasn't gone to a weeklie, or played anybody other then us. So I would wanna see how he does. Until then, it should be 4v4. So Badakin, you better come to a weeklie to step your game up.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Yo, cass needs to start posting here again. Well idk if vanz would participate, cuz i'm not sure if he's really with us lol, but if he is then we should do 5. That's my opinion. Cmon guys, discuss already lol

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
O_O!!!!

OMG ITS BENJAMIN FUUCKING LINUS!!! AND HE WANTS TO JOIN OUR CREW?!?

**** he needs to get in without playing scott.

lol. on a sidenote i doubt vanz is in our crew for real.

A. he barely ever posts here.
B. he said he wasn't
C. now that hes better in brawl, hes probably gonna join a better crew. he seems like that kinda guy.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
O_O!!!!

OMG ITS BENJAMIN FUUCKING LINUS!!! AND HE WANTS TO JOIN OUR CREW?!?

**** he needs to get in without playing scott.

lol. on a sidenote i doubt vanz is in our crew for real.

A. he barely ever posts here.
B. he said he wasn't
C. now that hes better in brawl, hes probably gonna join a better crew. he seems like that kinda guy.
We should just ask him. And Was BL just another account you have luck? Cuz that's really stupid if it's true lmao, and I wouldn't put it past you.

Edit: It's definitely true lmao

Badakin

Smash Apprentice
Yea Shin, we know you don't want it from Diddy. Diddy got you on smash! Anyway, Tier I think it should be a 4v4. Only because Badakin hasn't gone to a weeklie, or played anybody other then us. So I would wanna see how he does. Until then, it should be 4v4. So Badakin, you better come to a weeklie to step your game up.
Yeah i dont know if puttin me in would be the best move but i wouldn't hate u if u did :D
But ima start gamebattles again if a cant go to weeklies ><(i hate not going)

Lmafo @luck

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
When did we decide we were crew battling PE? I'm just wondering....because apparently we are... And Luck you're an idiot...

On a side note:

DA wants to crew battle us round robin style 20 bucks each....any takers on this?

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
I say we focus one at a time, and 20$ is kinda steep for me. If you guys pay for me (seeing as you psuedo owe me money) i'm down, but if not we should wait till I getz me so doh. And we don't have to crew battle PE if you guys don't wanna, it's up to ya.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
I say we focus one at a time, and 20$ is kinda steep for me. If you guys pay for me (seeing as you psuedo owe me money) i'm down, but if not we should wait till I getz me so doh. And we don't have to crew battle PE if you guys don't wanna, it's up to ya.
yah $20 is kinda steep... make that join FITY DOLLA SONS... thats gangster for 50$

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
yah $20 is kinda steep... make that join FITY DOLLA SONS... thats gangster for 50$
Chill son. $20 is a lot, so imagine $50....well for the broke members of the crew. Not me, though. I'm rich as hell. Anyway,...I don't think we should crew battle anybody until we get the crew battle with PE done 1st. I really wanna crew battle them 1st.

Cia

das kwl
omg, that melee tournament was soooo good. it was just amazing. you guys shoulda been there. reminded me how much garbage brawl..

but I money matched this guy who was soooo cocky about his brawl abilities. I honestly think NJ/PA would get ***** in brawl by NY

Cia

das kwl
No, I did not say I was in Demigodz. I specifically said I would help the crew out if they needed to. I am in the Tunes, but I would play brawl with you guys because the tunes DO NOT play brawl at all. now if you misinterpreted that, than I don't know what to tell you. but if it helps, I will sever any ties I have w/ you guys so that there can be no more mistakes.

bye

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
I definitely didn't stop posting here. I post here all the time, it's generally the other members lol. But it's all good, just don't forget to post here, we actually do have a lot of stuff to discuss that we haven't been. We generally talk bout it by ourselves or on the phone or w/e, that's prolly why.

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
I definitely didn't stop posting here. I post here all the time, it's generally the other members lol. But it's all good, just don't forget to post here, we actually do have a lot of stuff to discuss that we haven't been. We generally talk bout it by ourselves or on the phone or w/e, that's prolly why.
Word. Cuz being a Demigod is like being part of a family. We are actually friends, not just people who play smash together. We relate on other issues besides smash,.....*end of gay sentimental rant*

Top Bottom