• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Conquest Thread

abx

Smash Journeyman
So close! It almost feels like I could have pushed Lucas to 1st place if I had played SSB during the last few days (silly me, I know).

Glad that King D reappears in Conquest. Today I got 7 kills and 3 KOs in FFA and won the battle miracously, with two kills in the last 5 seconds thanks to his king's formidable smash attacks.

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
*Cue "YellowsicKING -Satoshi inai ver.-" by Houjou Satoshi (Kobayashi Yuu) from the Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai ~character case book~ Vol.3 Houjou Satoshi Link Maebara Keiichi*

OHHHH, do I have plans for seriously talking about the above song someday! >;3

Wii U Results:

:4dedede: & :4wario: got 1st w/ 55% in the World, 54% in the Americas, 59% in Europe & Oceania, and 57% in Japan. Points earned by serving the GreenDeeKING ((And now you readers know where THAT naming style came from, even though Triple D is about as far away as you can get from being ANYTHING like THEE Satoshi Houjou.... X3)) were 28 on Wii U & 79 on 3DS~

:4drmario: & :4wiifit: got 2nd w/ 45% in the World, 46% in the Americas, 41% in Europe & Oceania, and 43% in Japan.

Star Rating: :starman::starman::starman::starman::emptysheep:
((Going by increments of 20 here. 0 stars for 0 points, 1 star for 1-20, 2 stars for 21-40, 3 stars for 41-60, 4 stars for 61-80, and 5 stars for 81+))
*Presses :GCA:*

Spoils for 1st on both 3DS and Wii U:
"Just reverse the body & shoe colors, and you'll have thee GreenDeeKING color scheme that Splooshi was repping that week~"

Anchor Jump Shoes (1.4x speed when falling.) with +90 Speed & -2 Attack. I think this might actually be the highest statted piece of equipment I've ever earned in any of these weeks.... 8O

Huh. :confused: I thought Team Triple D would've won by a larger margin than what actually happened.... ;o

*Cue "Gun's & Roses" by Paradise Lunch from the Baccano! OP Single album*

OHHH, would I LOVE to do a Fan Anime Opening Sequence Script with THIS song, someday!! 8D

For now, here's a snippet of a scene, using a very certain part of the above song, that COULD make it into Shimmering Eyes somewhere.... ;o

[Scene Start]

01:48

"They're gonna cry for love~"

*Note: Every single 'Mon here has tears welling up in their eyes, which all of them would dub as thee Shimmering Eyes*

*Note 2: Like in thee Baccano! OP, the following scene will be in a freeze frame, displaying the names of every character in said frame*

<Cehwin the male shiny Plusle> *Is holding hands with Linnei while gazing into her eyes with a spunky smile*

<Linnei the female non-shiny Minccino> *Is holding hands with Cehwin while gazing into his eyes with a bubbly smile*

<Sebrin the male non-shiny Minun> *Is holding hands with Rinnei while gazing into her eyes with a bold smile*

<Rinnei the female non-shiny Cinccino> *Is holding hands with Sebrin while gazing into his eyes with an elegant smile*

<Hiegin the female non-shiny Audino> *Is standing in-between Linnei & Rinnei, trying her hardest to keep warmly smiling as she peers into Cehwin & Sebrin's eyes, while cuddling Twiss the female non-shiny Chespin, who's gazing into Kohss the male non-shiny Meowstic's eyes with a cheery open mouth*

<Dray the male non-shiny Breloom> *Is standing in-between Cehwin & Sebrin, gazing into Hiegin's eyes with an eager smile, while cuddling Kohss, who's trying his hardest to keep coolly smiling as he peers into Linnei & Rinnei's eyes*

[Scene End]

This Week's Conquest (05/12/2016 - 05/19/2016)

"Packing Heat, Packing Punches"

Team Gunslingers

:4zss:, :4fox:, :4falco:, :4megaman:, :4bayonetta2:, and

Team Fist Swingers

:4dk:, :4littlemac:, :4ganondorf:, :4lucario:, :4falcon:, & :4ryu:

Points So Far:
9 Points on Wii U
for Dalmation
(My Royce Mugen self doesn't exactly HAVE thee Dalmation outfit from Smash 4, unfortunately, so this is probably the closest I can get to it on Splooshi's end.)

And 12 points on 3DS for "Son Goku" :4ryu: ("ClutchDPsMarkTwo" replay sent to the U.S. FG FFA room)

Place Predictions:

Wii U:

1st: Team Fist Swingers (Dorf, Falcon, Mac. 'Nuff said?)

2nd: Team Gunslingers (For as much as I'm hoping for Miss Baen to pull through, she's in for one DOOZY of a week here! I'll be impressed if she & Mega Man can stand up to Dorf, Falcon, and Mac.)

3DS:

1st: Team Fist Swingers

2nd: Team Gunslingers (1st time Miss Baen showed up, she got 2v1'd. I'm not having high hopes for her this week on the 3DS.)

Last edited:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Sidekick Sideshow: May 6th May 13th

Live to Eat Wins with 56% in the whole World, 52% in the Americas, 58% in Europe and Oceania and 59% in Asia.

Eat to Live Loses with 44% in the whole World, 48% in the Americas, 42% in Europe and Oceania and 41% in Asia.

My prize was 1000 Gold for 63 points to Eat to Live.

------------------------------------

New Conquest!

May 13th May 20th
Packing Heat, Packing Punches

Red Team: Gunslingers :4duckhunt: :4zss: :4fox: :4falco: :4megaman: :4bayonetta:
Blue Team: Fist Swingers :4dk: :4littlemac: :4ganondorf: :4lucario: :4falcon: :4ryu:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Wii U Results:

Team
got 2nd w/ 37% in the World, 38% in the Americas, 37% in Europe & Oceania, and 32% in Japan. Points earned with Dalmation
on the Wii U version was 26.

Team :dk: got 1st w/ 63% in the World, 62% in the Americas, 63% in Europe & Oceania, and 68% in Japan. Points earned w/ "Son Goku" :4ryu: on the 3DS version was 81.

Spoils for 2nd on Wii U:

1000g

Spoils for 1st on 3DS:

Antiglide Banana (+90 Attack & -3 Defense)

*Cue.... absolutely no song at all* O_O

THE WITCH HUNTS ARE OVER

*Background is of a solid dark blue color*

CONTINUE?

:skull:

<YES> NO

&

<Cursor> *Highlights NO & presses :GCA:*

*Background becomes a solid dark red color!*

<Naval Piranha Plant styled vines> *QUICKLY spring forth from the bottom half of the screen, below the both of them, despite the floor that Blue Hunt & Mega Demon Jr are lying down on being relatively solid!*

&
*Both dramatically SCREAM LOUDLY as their arms & legs become wrapped up by said vines, which then proceed to FORCEFULLY DRAG THEM DOWN past the bottom of the screen to WHO KNOWS WHERE!!*

*Fade to black*

*Cue "GM01 Chapter Start" by Naofumi Harada from the BAYONETTA 2 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK*

http://smashboards.com/threads/1-1-...n-read-the-first-post-before-replying.436806/
Patch 1.1.6 has officially dropped, readers. Apparently, as far as I'm aware, :4bayonetta2:, or as I've been nicknaming her in this Thread so far, Miss BaenYOOOnerffa, was absolutely the ONLY person in the entire roster to have gotten ANY changes in this patch, whatsoever, so for convenience sake, here's the entire changelog that she got, as of the making of this post:
shrooby said:
Dtilt:
Hitbox Size: 3.5 -> 2.8
FAF: 26F -> 27F
Fair:
First Hit Damage: 3.8 -> 3
Second Hit Damage: 2.8% -> 2.2%
Third Hit:
KBG: 82 -> 68
Autocancel Frame: 32F> -> 33F>
FAF: 36 -> 37
Dair Landing Hit KBG: 140 -> 135
After Burner Kick:
Upwards Kick:
All Hitboxes SDI Multiplier: 1 -> 2
Early Hit KBG: 40 -> 50
Normal Hit KBG: 30 -> 38
Late Hit KBG: 100 -> 112
Divekick:
Damage: 8% -> 6.5%
Angle: 80° -> 60°
Hitbox Size: 6.5 -> 4.5
SDI Multiplier: 1 -> 2
Witch Twist:
All Hitboxes SDI Multiplier: 1 -> 2
Early Middle Hit:
Upper Hitbox:
KBG: 100 -> 97
WKB: 160 -> 140
Hitbox Y Position: 24 -> 21
Both Hitbox Sizes: 8 -> 7
Middle Middle Hit:
Upper Hitbox Y Position: 24 -> 21
Late Middle Hit:
Upper Hitbox Y Position: 24 -> 21
Lower Hitbox WKB: 160 -> 135
Last Hit (First Use):
KBG: 105 -> 80
BKB: 50 -> 55
Hitbox Size: 9 -> 8.5
Hitbox Y Position: 20 -> 19
Last Hit (Second Use):
KBG: 30 -> 50
Hitbox Size: 9 -> 8.5
Hitbox Y Position: 20 -> 19
Considering not only the above quote, but also that THIS topic got locked up, I think it's pretty safe to say that as of right here & now, I no longer have any reason to call her Miss Baen. :D
http://smashboards.com/threads/banning-bayonetta-in-tournaments.433725/page-36

*Cue "A Glimpse into the Future" by Koichi Sugiyama from the SNES E.V.O.: Search for Eden OST*

This Week's Conquest (05/19/2016 - 05/26/2016)

"Enhance or Evolve?"

Skills Enhanced

:4shulk: & :4wiifit: & :4cloud:

VS

Mega Evolved

:4lucario: & :4charizard: & :4mewtwo:

Points So Far: 8 on Wii U, 7 on 3DS, both with :4wiifitm: for Team Enhanced (3DS U.S. FG FFA Replay, "BuzzerBeaterEnd!", has been sent)

Place Predictions for both 3DS & Wii U:

1st: Team Enhanced
For as long as I've been doing these weekly posts, I've lamented NUMEROUS times about how :4wiifit: kept getting put in teams and/or up against challengers that she just had NO chance at winning against, to the point that it became a Running Gag to me. Finally, after what seemed like an entire year or so, she is FINALLY on a team that actually has a shot at winning one of these Weeklies, thanks to :4shulk: & especially :4cloud2:.

2nd: Team Evolved

*Proceeds to eagerly await the next time that he gets to make errybody in da room WOBBLE!* >:3

Last edited:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Packing Heat, Packing Punches: May 13th May 20th

Packing Punches Wins with 66% in the whole World, 63% in the Americas, 65% in Europe and Oceania and 70% in Asia.

Gunslingers Lose with 34% in the whole World, 37% in the Americas, 35% in Europe and Oceania and 30% in Asia.

My prize was 1000 Gold for 70 points to Gunslingers.

New Conquest!

May 20th May 27th
Enhance or Evolve

Red Team: Skills Enhanced :4shulk: :4wiifit::4cloud:
Blue Team: Mega Evolved :4lucario: :4charizard::4mewtwo:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Wii U Results:

Team Enhanced got 1st w/ 63% in the World, 64% in the Americas, 60% in Europe & Oceania, and 62% in Japan. Points earned with Blue :4wiifitm: were 81 on 3DS and 26 on Wii U.

Team Evolved got 2nd w/ 37% in the World, 36% in the Americas, 40% in Europe & Oceania, and 38% in Japan.

Star Rating: :starman::starman::starman::starman::starman:
*Presses :GCA:*

Spoils for 1st on both 3DS & Wii U:

Caloric Speedster Shoes with +74 Spd and -31 ATK
At this point, I think it's safe to consider Lightning-- er, Cloud to be the absolute best performing DLC Cast Member in these Weekly Conquests so far, since he's won every single week that he's shown up in, on both the Wii U, and more surprisingly, the 3DS, despite those wrist-slapping nerfs he got in 1.1.15.

*Cue "Cross Fire" by Neo Geo Music Performance Group from the King of Fighters '99 Arrange Sound Trax*

This Week's Conquest (05/26/2016 - 06/02/2016)
"Charge Shot Hot Potato"
"Fire!"
Featuring :4samus:
"Just so we're clear, thee Mega Man is on this team, NOT me, NOR my Yoshi body."

VS

Deflect!

:4ness: & :4lucas:

VS

Catch!

:4gaw: & :4villager:

Points So Far:

Repping Boney Shirt Lucas on Wii U for 1 point
<Yote the sky blue suited Poppy Bros. Jr. with spring green "Banana shoes~"> "What a rusty blowup. Forgot you weren't repping Mr. Jam, did ya?" :p

And Green Suited "Spamus" on 3DS for 2 points
<Yote> *Lightheartedly shrugs* "This just wasn't yer night, huh? Maybe that scene you've been writing up will help brighten this week." =)

Place Predictions:

3DS:

1st: Fire!

2nd: Deflect!

3rd: Catch!

Wii U:

1st: Deflect!

2nd: Fire!

3rd: Catch!

<Yote> *Headtilts with much unease* Said scene will hopefully be here, later this week, maybe?? ;o

Last edited:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Enhance or Evolve?: May 20th May 27th

Skills Enhanced Wins with 57% in the whole World, 60% in the Americas, 53% in Europe and Oceania and 54% in Asia.

Mega Evolved Lose with 43% in the whole World, 40% in the Americas, 47% in Europe and Oceania and 46% in Asia.

The was Caloric Speedster Shoes for 51 points to Skills Enhanced.

New Conquest!

May 27th June 3rd
Charge Shot Hot Potato

Red Team: Fire! :4samus::4megaman:
Blue Team: Deflect! :4ness: :4lucas:
Green Team: Catch! :4villager: :4gaw:

Edit: Hey this is my 314th post!
Backwards that spells PIE!

Last edited:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Charge Shot Hot Potato: May 27th June 3rd

Fire Wins with 38% in the whole World, 38% in Europe and Oceania, 40% in Asia, But 36% in the Americas.
Deflect Second with 37% in the whole World, 37% in Europe and Oceania, 34% in Asia, But 39% in the Americas.
Catch Loses with 25% in the whole World, 25% in Europe and Oceania, 26% in Asia and 25% in the Americas.

My prize was 1000 coins for 29 points contributed to Catch.

New Conquest!
June 3rd June 10th
Elemental Encounter
Red Team: Blazing Inferno :4charizard: :4bowser: :4feroy:
Blue Team: Ragin Torrent :4greninja: :4pacman: :4corrin:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
*Cue "Que sera sera -Instrumental-" by fhána from the Uchouten Kazoku (aka Eccentric Family) ED Single*

<Yooji the Bun-esque not-Cappy with orange peel colored Bun-styled hair, who's wearing a white Mowgli-styled loincloth (animated Disney version~).... and no other clothes! Not even his sea green shoes!> *Blushes as he bashfully faces the 4th Wall!* ".... What? Those sweaty summer nights of Higurashi Season are finally here, so I've gotta do what I can to stay cool. Besides--" *Dramatically points at the upper left corner of Splooshi's avatar in the upper left corner of this post!* "Bun up there doesn't even wear a shirt."

<Yamaji the Fumu-esque not-Cappy with long & untied magenta hair, cyan suede shoes, and a fuchsia & violet colored Fumu-styled suit (With a zigzag wave in the middle, separating the fuchsia [top half] from the violet [bottom half]) (also with long sleeves~)> *Consciously glares at Yooji in the eyes, or at least she would be, if it weren't for Yooji's hair covering them up* "He at least does have shorts & shoes on, unlike you."

<Yooji> *Smirks as he rests his arms behind his head* "Is that a problem, Yahm?" ;)

<Yamaji> *Blushes as she sneaks a peek at Yooji's loincloth for a split second before covering up her sight of it with one of her hands!* "Y-Yes, Yooj, you're dangerously close to breaking the dress code and getting Splooshi into big trouble for indecent exposure!" D=<

<Yooji> *Gleefully snickers* "Chill, Yahm, I'm 16, and apparently, E-Sports has toitally been A-OK with Curien in Third Blow, who, during his fights, wears nothing more than even thinner underwear than what I've got going on here, for practically a whole decade now~" ;>

<Yamaji> *Facepalms!* "Yooj, Curien's CLEARLY over the age of 21! You can't possibly expect the public to be okay with a teenage boy dressing as skimpily as you!" DX<

<Yooji> *Playfully shrugs with a grin* "Yahm, are you forgetting Dis Walney's classic movie, The Morass Tome? Kowbli dressed like me during practically the whole movie, and he was definitely younger than 16. Yet that movie got a G rating, which surely makes it E-Sports friendly, since even the Moral Guardians unanimously looked past his skimpy attire."

*Camera angle changes to the 1st Person Perspective from Yamaji's POV....*

*Cue "Shuugeki" by Ozawa Takumi from the Ookami Kakushi Original Soundtrack (anime version), provided in the Spoiler Tab below!*
<'Invisible' "Saltspecters" that, for us the audience, visibly look JUST like the Skullies from Mass (Mo~e) Attack (For Yamaji, they're... 'Invisibly' formless??)> *LOOM over Yamaji's head, spiralling around her in the sky, as if scanning her body for... something, whatever it may be, particularly in her eyes.... while magically darkening her surroundings to near-pitch-black levels of lighting and warping her surroundings to look as decrepidly devastated as a war-torn village that had just been ravaged by somebody who got possessed by a Demon/Devil Frog....*

<Yamaji> *Looks away from Yooji as she brandishes thee Shimmering Eyes, which she does her best to blink away, before resuming her glaring of him!* "I REFUSE to believe that! Dis Walney is infamous for Sneaking Filth Past the Radar! *2 blue strings slowly unravel outwards from Yamaji's tear ducts....* Spoil me, Yooji, are there ANY scenes that feature Kowbli's body getting unusually focused on, in such a way that a rotten fangirl like Beeyellu would be tempted to selfishly whine over him!?" D=<

<"Saltspecters"> *Upon seeing Yamaji's blue strings extending outwards enough to reach below her chin, finally start swooping down to said strings!*

<Yooji> *Trollishly cackles!* 8D

<"Saltspecters"> *Once within range of the blue strings, they begin aggressively jerking them around!*

<Yamaji> *Takes a deep breath as she holds her hands up to in front of her chest in a boxing stance, looks upwards, & aggressively bobs her head to the song being played right now, hoping that such movements to a serious-sounding song can wind away her tears and mentally boost her morale!* (There IS!) >8(

<Yooji> *Fiendishly grins!* "I'm glad you asked, Yahm~ There's 3 such scenes that I'm sure would excite Beeyellu to the point of brandishing the SiTeR Eyes, starting with!"

*Camera angle remains in the 1st Person Perspective, though said camera switches to Yooji's POV, who does NOT see ANY of the "Saltspecters", and thus has a normal level of lighting and a relatively peaceful landscape*

<Yamaji> *Stops her rhythmatic bobbing long enough to aggressively point her right index finger at Yooji!* "STOP RIGHT THERE!!" D8<

<Yooji> *Has a certain announcer from an old-school PC game featuring giant mechs called G-NOME coming to mind* "Stopping~" ¦)

*Camera angle switches back to Yamaji's 1st Person POV*

<"Saltspecters"> *Are magically STUNNED into inactivity!*

*Camera angle switches back to Yooji's 1st Person POV*

<Yamaji> "Don't you DARE go into ANY of those details! We're in PUBLIC, remember!?" D=<

*Camera angle switches back to Yamaji's 1st Person POV*

<Yooji> *Blushes as he sheepishly smiles!* "Oh yeaaah, there might be youngins reading this. Whoops!" XD

<"Saltspecters"> *Collectively stop tugging on Yamaji's blue strings and fly away from her, out of the area, taking their near-pitch-black lighting and decrepid landscapes with them!*

*Camera angle switches to the 3rd Person Perspective*

*Cue "Que sera sera -Instrumental-" by fhána from the Uchouten Kazoku (aka Eccentric Family) ED Single, skipped ahead to whichever point it was at, before "Shuugeki" interrupted it*

<Yamaji> *Takes a deep breath!* THANK you for halting."

<Yooji> "And thank YOU for reminding me of where we are."

<Yamaji> "Say, isn't it about time that Splooshi actually starts the Weekly Scheduled Program here?"

<Yooji> *Grins* "It sure is, so let's take our leave for now~" =)

<Yamaji> "YES, PLEASE!" >=< *Speedwalks out of the screen in a huff!* (I canNOT believe that he's going to get away with publicly parading around in what he SHOULD be keeping covered!)

<Yooji> *Deviously giggles as he calmly walks off-screen after her with a hammy smile* (Little does she know, that it's the PC, Super Pretendo, and the Kega Gensis 2D Platformer versions of The Morass Tome that REALLY push the envelope in terms of Sneaking Filth Past The Radar.... Especially if one were to fall down far enough withOUT landing on ANY solid ground!) 83
<RL Me> "We now FINALLY return you to your Regularly Scheduled Programming."

Wii U Results:

Team Deflect! got 1st w/ 42% in the World, 43% in the Americas, 43% in Europe & Oceania, and 40% in Japan. Points earned with Boney Shirt Lucas on Wii U was 23.

Team
"Fire!" got 2nd w/ 34% in the World, 34% in the Americas, 33% in Europe & Oceania, and 36% in Japan. Points earned with Green Suited "Spamus" was 68 on 3DS.

Team Catch! got 3rd w/ 24% in the World, 23% in the Americas, 24% in Europe & Oceania, and 24% in Japan.

"Just invert the green & yellow, and you'll have Green Suited Spamussss~"
Smash Ball Clinger Hat on Wii U
Smash Ball Clinger Suit on 3DS
Both with +84 Defense and -32 Speed

Once more, it's proven true that the Wii U is where the DLC Cast Members can generally flourish.

*Cue "Karura's Flame ~karuraen~" by Ishii Kouji from the Darker Than Black -Gemini of the Meteor- (aka, Ryuusei no Gemini) Original Soundtrack*

Points Earned So Far:
11 points on Wii U & 3 points on 3DS, both for Blazing Inferno, repping Green Armored :4feroy:, with plans on repping :4charizard: (whose Discord server I have joined, at least 2 weeks ago....), later this week.

1st: Blazing Inferno

2nd: Raging Torrent

Last edited:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Elemental Encounter: June 3rd June 10th

Blazing Inferno Wins with 54% in the whole World, 54% in the Americas, 52% in Europe and Oceania and 55% in Asia.
Raging Torrent Loses with 46% in the whole World, 46% in the Americas, 48% in Europe and Oceania and 45% in Asia.

My prize was an Unharmed Attacker X Attack equipment for 74 points contributed to Blazing Inferno.

New Conquest!
June 10th June 17th
Side Effects Include
Red Team: Drowsiness :4jigglypuff:
Blue Team: Numbness :4zss:
Green Team: Dizziness :4mewtwo:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Wii U Results:

Team Blazing Inferno got 1st w/ 56% in the World, 56% in the Americas, 55% in Europe & Oceania, and 56% in Japan. Points earned with Green Armored :4feroy: on Wii U was 21. On 3DS with Green Armored :4feroy:, and especially
& even
, 89 points.

Team Raging Torrent got 2nd w/ 44% in the World, 44% in the Americas, 45% in Europe & Oceania, and 44% in Japan.

"Normally, it'd be Ridleyzard that Splooshi would rep the most, but for that week, it seemed like Rufuszard has taken his place, due to a certain conversation in the Zard Discord where somebody was ragging on Pinkzard."
Unharmed Attacker X Attack (+64 ATK & -30 DEF)

*Cue "Axe Bring Storm" by Hiroki Kikuta from the Seiken Densetsu 3 Original Sound Version (PSCN-5026~8)*

<Sirt the male azure colored Coo-styled Owl> "In commemoration of today's release of Kirby: Planet Robobot for the Nintendo 3DS, Splooshi would like to share with you readers a wonderfully drawn and touching tale he has found, thanks to certain members of the Reddit Kirby Discord server, based on a classic twenty year old portable tale, featuring familiar faces from a bygone era, including that of my own role model, Coo."

<Wriss the male fully carrot orange colored Rick-styled Hamster with dodger blue suede shoes> "There IS one scene in particular that intrigues us Coalitionists greatly, and it occurs very early on, within the first 10 pages." *Eagerly sports a fighting pose, as if he's about to duel against someone inside a boxing ring!* "So consider the upcoming examination a--" *Left jab!* "Tear-"- *Right hook!* "Jerking preview of what the rest of that story will entail-- *Left uppercut!* "Should you venture forth inside the Spoiler tab awaiting us below."

<Seyrin the female fully-apricot-colored Pick-styled Hamster with amber suede shoes> "Before we actually show you readers that page in question, I'd like to add a disclaimer that the following scene, and by extension the rest of the fancomic in question, will contain major spoilers for that twenty year old portable tale in question."

<Yait the male jungle green colored Kine-styled Sunfish> "Which one, exactly? There were quite a few tales that starred Kirby between '94 & '97."

<Kehtas the male orange :kirby: with blue suede shoes and a spring green Fighter-styled headband> '95 GB's Kehtas's Dreamland 2! =D

<Tena the female mauve (mallow) colored Mine-styled Sunfish> *In an uneasy tone* "Eheheh... You meant Kirby's Dream Land 2, right?" XD;

<Kehtas> *Lightheartedly giggles* "Of course~ I just wanted to be funny." X)

<Sirt> "Any last-minute concerns before we enter the Spoiler tab below?"

<Kehtas> "Where are the other Animal Buddies? Weren't they going to join us for this?" =(

<Wriss> "They would, but Nago, Pitch, and Chuchu weren't around for KDL2, so that precludes TeyiNoit, TobEelin, and KowIgin from joining us."

<Yait> "But what about Seyrin & Tena? Can they come with us too? Or is the fact that Pick & Mine were also not around for KDL2 going to stop them?"

<Seyrin> "Of course we're going to be there with you guys! What could possibly stop us ladies from joining you all, anyways?"

<Tena> "We're of the same species as Rick & Kine, so I'm not seeing why we wouldn't be able to come with. I mean, it's not like as if the upcoming Spoiler tab's going to solidly bar us two from entering that scene, right?"

<Sirt> "Before we put that to the test, any other concerns?"

<Kehtas, WrisSeyrin, and YaiTena> "Nope."

<Sirt> "Very well then. Let us proceed at last to the fancomic inside that Spoiler tab!"

<Kehtas, Sirt, WrisSeyrin, and YaiTena> *All excitedly leap into the Spoiler tab coming up, which seems to be as liquid-y as certain paintings from Peach's Castle during Super Mario 64*

<Tena> "Alright, we made it!" =D

<Seyrin> "Yeah, but this silence is giving me the creeps." >.<

<Wriss> "Hang in there, my dear. We've only just gotten started here."

<Yait> "Look alive, Criers. I think we've reached our target."

*Cue "Dread of the Grave -More Fear-" by SB Yune from the Umineko no Naku Koro ni (Chiru) Visual Novel OST, provided in the Spoiler tab below for the HYPE of FINALLY finding an occasion to use one of my most favorite super-serious dance-fight songs of ALL TIME!! >8D*

<Kehtas> *GASPS as he spontaneously pulls out a pair of daggers from hammer-space!* "GOOEY!!" D8

<Sirt> *Parks himself on top of Kehtas!* "This must be the page of interest Wriss mentioned earlier!"

<Wriss> *Eagerly clasps both his hands together!* "Oh it IS, alright, and I'm positively EXCITED to dissect what's being portrayed here!" >=)

<Sirt> "Alright, there's 6 panels and 6 of us, so we each get a panel. That sound good to all of you?"

<Wriss> "Splendid idea, Sirt--"

<Seyrin> "I call Panel Number 3~"

<Tena> "Panel Number 1 for me~"

<Yait> "Hope you all don't mind me taking Panel Number 2~ I'd like to follow up my dear Tena~"

<Wriss> "Well, I suppose that means I can take Panel Number 4, then? To follow Yait's lead?"

<Kehtas> "Sirt, can I take the last panel? There's some REALLY choice words I want to shout out loud for a powerful finish!"

<Sirt> *Ascends off of Kehtas* "A wonderful idea, Keh~ That leaves me with the 5th Panel. Tonight, we Criers of the Coalition shall cry out to our hearts' content!"

<Tena, Yait, Seyrin, Wriss, Sirt, and Kehtas> *All enthusiastically move towards the panels they've requested, which have been conveniently split up by a magically omniscient force & physically lowered to be on the same plane of straight-forward sight as Kehtas & Co.*

Panel #1 (top-most):

<Tena> "I seeee a really moedorable Gooey, brandishing thee Shimmering Eye with his lengthy tongue sticking out, Dark Matter~" 83

<Tena> *Squees profusely!* "Ohhh, I haven't seen my boyfriend Yait look as moedorable as him since the Bubble Bursting Chapter Opening!" 8D

<Tena> *Then notices that Gooey's mouth is wide open, & recalls that during said Opening, Wriss performed CPR on Yait... which causes her eyes to well up with tears as she heavily breathes with her mouth left open!* "I'm SO glad you're not here right now Gooey, 'cus I'd kiss you SO fervently right now~!" ;o

<Tena> *Turns AWAY from the panel!* "I can't bear to look at that face without Yait around! I musn't abandon him for someone who hasn't been around since KDL-- *Suddenly chokes up!*

<RL Me> "Spoilers~" ;)

<Tena> *Tears trickle down her cheeks!* T-Thank you, Splooshi! *Hastily hustles out of the area!* I-I've gotta go find Yait before I start whining over Gooey here! *Leaves the area!*

Panel #2:

<Yait> "OF COURSE he would be afraid to die! He fears your sword--" *Suddenly chokes up!*

<RL Me> "Can't let you spoil that, Yaiiito~" ;)

<Yait> "What the!? Splooshi, why did I suddenly stop that sentence!?"

<RL Me> "That detail's for the reader to find out later."

<Yait> "Oh yeaaah, we're supposed to be limited to what's on this page."

<RL Me> "That's right, Yait~ Out of everyone in this post, only I would know what happened before & after this page. So let's move on to the next panel, shall we?"

<Yait> "I've basically said all that I wanted to say here, so yes, next panel please."

<Tena> *Finally re-appears on-screen!* "YAIT!!" 8O

<Yait> 8O "T-T-TENA, WHAT ARE YOU--"

<Tena> *Fervently locks lips with Yait, and becomes so overwhelmed with joy, that she genuinely starts shedding tears!*

<Yait> *Embraces the kiss, and upon noticing Tena's tears, starts tearing up as well!* (I know not what came over her in the 1st panel, but whatever it was, she's here now, and I'll keep her safe from it.) *Genuinely starts shedding tears from the overwhelming joy as well!*

Panel #3:

<Seyrin> *Blushes!* "Ohh, Gooey, those tears in your eye make you look absolutely MOEDORABLE!" 8D

<Seyrin> *Twirls herself around on one foot in a full circle~* "Emotion & heart are what you have in SPADES right now!" 83

<Seyrin> *Squees profusely!* "If you were here right now, I'd hug you SOOOO much!" 8> *Hugs herself, mentally pretending to be hugging Gooey!*

<Seyrin> *Suddenly sports a game face as she envisions that panel in front of her being animated, personally emphasizing the liquidity of Gooey's tears as they get winded off his face!* "Much like the fabled spice, may those tears of your FLOW, like how my boyfriend-- nay, OURS do while we compose lyrics to many a heartfelt song together for the La'crimains!" >=D

Panel #4

<Wriss> *Right dash punches, ala 3S/USF4 Makoto, into the area!* "ORIGINALLY, you say?" ;o

<Wriss> *Throws out a left straight at thin air!* "So concepts like emotion & heart actually had a place amongst your kind?" >=)

<Wriss> *Throws out a right body blow at thin air!* "I never would've suspected that from an entity called DARK Matter." >=D

<Wriss> *Throws out a left hook at thin air!* "Though can I just say that you outpacing Gooey is actually reflective of how--" *Suddenly chokes up!*

<Wriss> "I apparently cannot. Splooshi, did you do that to me?"

<RL Me> "Of course. You were about to spoil a scene that happens near the end of this fancomic."

<Wriss> "I was more referring to the gam--" *Suddenly chokes up again!*

<RL Me> "You done attempting to spoil?"

<Wriss> "Yes. Next panel, please."

Panel #5

<Sirt> *Upon looking at that panel, flashes back to a moment when he caught Bamino, the male avocado colored Bronto Burt with cobalt blue suede shoes, savagely kicking around Tobe, the robin egg blue colored Pitch-styled Bird, at sunset, near the elaborate sand castles on the beaches of Onion Ocean, which causes his eyes to well up with tears as he loses himself in that memory!*

<Sirt> "TOBE!" 8O

<Sirt> *Tears begin trickling down his cheeks!* "You may be an only child to Eelin, but no matter what Bamino DARED to tell you, you were wise & sightly for having allowed yourself to openly brandish the Raining Eyes, while attempting to rally the troops to your aid, especially your own mother, in response to that bully Bamino's beatdown!!" >8O

<Sirt> *Is now openly bawling his eyes out!!*

Panel #6 (the bottom-most one):

<Kehtas> *Viciously throws one of his daggers at the paragraph in the bottom-left side of the panel, and dramatically points his remaining dagger at the bottom-most panel in the pic above!* "What do you MEAN that Gooey's unable to properly express his feelings!?" >:O

<Kehtas> *Savagely slashes the ground in front of himself!* "That's what his tears are for!!" >8O

<Kehtas> *Brandishes thee Shimmering Eyes like how Gooey in the above pic is doing so, out of sheer anger!* "If Mote were to EVER lose her voice, she would trust in her tears to fill in the void that her sealed-away words would leave behind, much like what Gooey's DOING NOW AS A BABY WITHOUT ANY SPEECH!!" D8<

<Kehtas> *Throws his remaining dagger far out in front of himself, and becomes so utterly consumed with rage, that he practically throws a temper tantrum while bawling his eyes out!!* "NO WONDER MY HERO SO BADLY WANTED TO DEFEAT YOU BACK THEN!!!" D8<

<RL Me> And so, with our preview now drawing to a close, I will now share with you all the source location that the above image came from--

<RL Me> Ohwait, before I do, allow me to impart you with one of my most favorite super-serious dance-chase-fight songs of ALL time! >8D

<RL Me> Okay, NOW I will share with you all the source location: http://shinytranslations.tumblr.com/post/141980444574

<RL Me> Just don't expect Dai Kama to be of any real use after the first several panels. >XD
We now return you to your Regularly Scheduled Programming.

*Cue "In the ward" by Syntaro Jinbo from the CHAOS;HEAD Original Soundtrack Synchro Disc*

Points so far: 7 on 3DS & 8 on Wii U, both for Orange :4mewtwo:

Place Predictions for both Wii U & 3DS:

1st: :4mewtwo:

2nd: :4zss:

3rd: <"Baepuff" the delusionally imaginary overall light pink Batamon (feet are just as light pink) that looks JUST like :4kirby: after copying :4jigglypuff:'s ability, while donning a straw hat with a blue ring in the middle of it, & yet isn't actually here....> Meee~ ¦D Er, I mean "Jigglypuff~!" =)

Last edited:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Side Effects Include: June 10th June 17th

Dizziness Wins with 42% in the whole World, 41% in the Americas, 40% in Europe and Oceania and 42% in Asia.
Numbness Second with 30% in the whole World, 31% in the Americas, 35% in Europe and Oceania But 28% in Asia.
Drowsiness Loses with 28% in the whole World, 28% in the Americas, 25% in Europe and Oceania aBut 30% in Asia.

My prize was 1000G for 56 points to Numbness.

New Conquest!
June 17th June 24th.
Smashin’ Fashion Face-off
Red Team: Dungaries :4mario: :4luigi:
Blue Team: Robes :4dedede: :4robinm:
Green Team: Vests :4littlemac: :4wiifit:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Wii U Results:
got 1st w/ 45% in the World, 44% in the Americas, 44% in Europe & Oceania, and 49% in Japan. Points earned with Orange :4mewtwo: on both 3DS & Wii U were 27 points.

:4zss: got 2nd w/ 28% in the World, 28% in the Americas, 30% in Europe & Oceania, and 25% in Japan.

:039: got 3rd w/ 27% in the World, 28% in the Americas, 26% in Europe & Oceania, and 26% in Japan.

Desperate Specialist X Speed (+57 Speed & -31 Attack)

*Cue "Physical Style" by Raito from the ALL OVER MELTY BLOOD «MELTY BLOOD Actress Again for Limited Edition Original Sound Track*

Points So Far: 6 points on 3DS & 9 points on Wii U, both for Team Robes, repping the GreenDeeKING~

1st: Team Robes

2nd: Team Vests

3rd: Team Dungaries

Father's Day-centric (it's on this Sunday, June 19th!) RP scene coming up?? Maybe?? *INB4 such a scene NOT happening, as it seems to happen sometimes....*

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
Smashin’ Fashion Face-off: June 17th June 24th.

Vests Win with 38% in the whole World, 41% in the Americas, 39% in Europe and Oceania and 40% in Asia.
Dungarees Second with 35% in the whole World, 38% in the Americas, 34% in Europe and Oceania and 32% in Asia.
Robes Lose with 27% in the whole World, 26% in the Americas, 27% in Europe and Oceania and 28% in Asia.

My prize was 1000G for 53 points to Dungarees.

New Conquest!
June 24th July 1st.
Smashin’ Fashion Free-for-all
Red Team: Jackets :4wario: :4fox: :4shulk:
Blue Team: Gowns :rosalina: :4peach: :4zelda:
Green Team: Wings :4palutena: :4pit: :4darkpit:

Last edited:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Wii U Results:

Dungarees got 1st w/ 41% in the World, 43% in the Americas, 40% in Europe & Oceania, and 35% in Japan.

Vests got 2nd w/ 32% in the World, 31% in the Americas, 32% in Europe & Oceania, and 37% in Japan.

Robes got 3rd w/ 27% in the World, 26% in the Americas, 28% in Europe & Oceania, and 28% in Japan. Points earned serving the GreenDeeKING were 22 on 3DS & 21 on Wii U.

Spoils for 3rd on both 3DS & Wii U:

1000g

Wowww, was I WAAAY off this week! XD;
CLEARLY, I've been forgetting Ally's overwhelming performances with Mario over the last few weeks or so, in regards to the Wii U. =D;
'Course, as TarToon has shown us, Ally's influence didn't completely extend to the 3DS....

Points Earned So Far: 11 points on Wii U & 5 points on 3DS, both for "Riki-clothed" :4shulk:

<Yooji> *Is STILL wearing JUST a white Mowgli-styled loincloth (animated Disney version~)!* "Awww, why that one? It's Higurashi Month, Splooshi~ You TOITALLY should be making him look as ready to go to da beach as I am~" ;)

{Actual RP Scene HOPEFULLY coming eventually??}

1st: Team Jackets

2nd: Team Gowns

3rd: Team Wings

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
Smashin’ Fashion Free-For-All: June 24th July 1st.

Jackets Win with 47% in the whole World, 48% in the Americas, 46% in Europe and Oceania and 47% in Asia.
Wings Second with 30% in the whole World, 27% in the Americas, 29% in Europe and Oceania and 33% in Asia.
Gowns Lose with 23% in the whole World, 25% in the Americas, 25% in Europe and Oceania and 20% in Asia.

My prize was 1000G for 45 points to Wingss.

New Conquest!
July 1st July 8th.
Calling All Heroes
Blue Team: Radiance & Aura :4myfriends: :4lucario:
Green Team: Hyrule Tag Team :4link: :4tlink:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Wii U Results:

Jackets got 1st w/ 49% in the World, 49% in the Americas, 51% in Europe & Oceania, and 49% in Japan. Points earned with "Riki-clothed" :4shulk: were 26 on Wii U & 28 on 3DS.

Gowns
got 2nd w/ 27% in the World, 28% in the Americas, 27% in Europe & Oceania, and 21% in Japan.

Wings
got 3rd w/ 24% in the World, 23% in the Americas, 24% in Europe & Oceania, and 28% in Japan.

Star Rod Brawn Badge (+55 ATK & -22 DEF)

*Cue "The Hero of Time [Invincible!! US, Zone Clear US]" by Chernabogue from the Sonic CD: Temporal Duality OverClocked ReMix album, located here~*

Points Earned So Far: 2 points on Wii U, 5 points on 3DS, both for-- <Gauntlet Dark Legacy Announcer> "BLUE KNIGHT!" :4link:

1st: Hyrule Tag Team (Breath of the Wild hype~)

2nd:
Radiance & Aura

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 3 Weeks So Far (3rd post, 3rd week, since the KDL2 Koma of 2016)

Summer Games Done Quick 2016's going to start soon, this upcoming Sunday~ Check here for details~

Last edited:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Calling All Heroes: July 1st July 8th.

Hyrule Tag Team Wins with 52 in the whole World, 58% in the Americas, 56% in Europe and Oceania and 45% in Asia.

Radiance & Aura Loses with 48% in the whole World, 42% in the Americas, 44% in Europe and Oceania But 55% in Asia.

My prize was a Final Smash Healer Shield for 52 points to Hyrule Tag Team.

New Conquest!

July 8th July 15th.

Battle of the Underdogs
Red Team: Lucas :4lucas:
Green Team: Luigi :4luigi:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Wii U Results:

:4link: & :4tlink: got 1st w/ 57% in the World, 60% in the Americas, 58% in Europe & Oceania, and 45% in Japan. Points earned with <Gauntlet Dark Legacy Announcer> "BLUE KNIGHT!" :4link: was 30 on both Wii U & 3DS.

:4myfriends: & :4lucario: got 2nd w/ 43% in the World, 40% in the Americas, 42% in Europe & Oceania, and 55% in Japan.

"I may coincidentally match with Blue Knight Link & SGDQ 2016, but thee Sanic is in neither of these weeks here in Smash 4. Plus, thee Sanic block already happened on Wednesday, July 6th, earlier this week."
Final Smash Healer Shield Badge (+73 DEF & -32 SPD)

*Cue "Underdog!" by Type-Moon from the MELTY BLOOD Act Cadenza Version B OST Disc 1*

Points Earned So Far: 1 point on Wii U for Boney Shirt :4lucas: & 1 point on 3DS for Orange :4luigi:

Place Predictions:

Wii U:

1st: :4lucas:

2nd: :4luigi:

3DS:

1st
: :4luigi:

2nd: :4lucas:

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 4 Weeks So Far

https://www.twitch.tv/gamesdonequick
"As of when this post was made, it was Trine 3: Artifacts of Power, followed by Shantae: Risky's Revenge."

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
Battle of the Underdogs: July 8th July 15th.

Luigi Wins with 56% in the whole World, 55% in the Americas, 60% in Europe and Oceania and 57% in Asia.
Lucas Loses with 44% in the whole World, 45% in the Americas, 40% in Europe and Oceania and 43% in Asia.

My prize was a Quick Smasher Shoes for 48 points to Luigi.

New Conquest!
July 15th July 22nd.
Smash Royale-ty
Red Team: Princesses :4peach: :4zelda: :4lucina:
Blue Team: Kings :4ganondorf: :4bowser: :4dedede:
Green Team: Princes :4corrin: :4bowserjr: :4marth:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Wii U Results:

:4lucas: got 1st w/ 53% in the World, 53% in the Americas, 48% in Europe & Oceania, and 54% in Japan. Points earned with Boney Shirt :4lucas: was 26 on Wii U.

:4luigi: got 2nd w/ 47% in the World, 47% in the Americas, 52% in Europe & Oceania, and 46% in Japan. Points earned with Orange "Sponge" :4luigi: was 26 on 3DS.

"Naturally, Splooshi's most favorite color would take priority here."
Quick Smasher Shoes (+61 SPD & -30 ATK)

*Cue "Battle Royal" from the Bomberman 64 The Second Attack! OST*

Points Earned So Far: 10 points on Wii U & 13 points on 3DS, both with Green Armored :4ganondorf: for Team Kings (3DS U.S. FG FFA replay has been sent, titled "Dobledorfination")

Place Predictions:

Wii U:

1st: Kings

2nd: Princes

3rd: Princesses

3DS:

1st: Kings

2nd: Princesses

3rd: Princes

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 5 Weeks So Far

And yes, I betrayed my main man :4ludwig: yet again.... :c

Also, EVO 2016's here~ Check here for details: http://shoryuken.com/2016/07/09/pla...the-official-tournament-and-stream-schedules/

Last edited:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Smash Royale-ty: July 15th July 22nd

Kings Win with 45% in the whole World, 41% in the Americas, 44% in Europe and Oceania and 48% in Asia.
Princes Second with 35% in the whole World, 37% in the Americas, 34% in Europe and Oceania and 33% in Asia.
Princesses Lose with 20% in the whole World, 22% in the Americas, 22% in Europe and Oceania and 19% in Asia.

My prize was a Risky Respawner Magic Stone for 59 points to Kings.

New Conquest!
July 22nd July 29th.
Sun, Moon, Sky
Red Team: Sun Salutation :4wiifit:
Blue Team: Secret Ninja :4greninja:
Green Team: Aether :4myfriends:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
*Cue "King of Kings" by the KONAMI KUKEIHA CLUB from the Gradius [3] Arcade Soundtrack (Disc 2)*
Wii U Results:

Kings got 1st w/ 43% in the World, 41% in the Americas, 44% in Europe & Oceania, and 48% in Japan. Points earned with Green Armored :4ganondorf: were 27 on Wii U & 24 on 3DS.

Princes got 2nd w/ 36% in the World, 37% in the Americas, 35% in Europe & Oceania, and 34% in Japan.

Princesses got 3rd w/ 21% in the World, 22% in the Americas, 21% in Europe & Oceania, and 18% in Japan.

"Once you see this post, it'll most likely be either during or after the FINAL Splatfest of Splatoon, slated to last from 2 AM Friday, all the way to Sunday! Splooshi's siding with Team Marie for her Deadpan Snarking sass~"
Risky Respawner Magic Stone (+90 Attack & -2 Defense)

*Cue "Threatening Sky" by Motoi Sakuraba, Shinji Tamura, & Ryota Furuya from the SNES Tales of Phantasia Original Soundtrack (VICL-60369)*

Points Earned So Far: 5 points on Wii U & 10 points on 3DS, both with-- <Gauntlet Dark Legacy Announcer> "BLUE KNIGHT!" :4myfriends:

1st: :4myfriends:

2nd: :4greninja:

3rd: :4wiifitm:

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 6 Weeks So Far....

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Sun, Moon, Sky: July 22nd July 29th

Aether Wins with 60% in the whole World, 57% in the Americas, 53% in Europe and Oceania and 62% in Asia.
Princes Second with 29% in the whole World, 31% in the Americas, 37% in Europe and Oceania and 27% in Asia.
Sun Salutation Loses with 11% in the whole World, 12% in the Americas, 10% in Europe and Oceania and 11% in Asia.

My prize was 1000 Gold for 48 points to Sun Salutation.

New Conquest!
July 29th August 5th
90’s Revival
Red Team: 1990-1992 :4yoshi: :4marth: :4kirby: :4dedede: :4falcon: :4drmario: :4sonic:
Blue Team: 1992-1995 :4fox: :4wario: :4diddy: :4metaknight: :4falco: :4ness:
Green Team: 1996-1998 :4sheik: :4ganondorf: :4pikachu: :4charizard: :4jigglypuff: :4mewtwo::4cloud:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Wii U Results:

:4Ike: got 1st w/ 60% in the World, 60% in the Americas, 57% in Europe & Oceania, and 65% in Japan. Points earned with <Gauntlet Dark Legacy Announcer> "BLUE KNIGHT!" :4myfriends: were 24 on both Wii U & 3DS.

:4greninja: got 2nd w/ 27% in the World, 27% in the Americas, 30% in Europe & Oceania, and 24% in Japan.

:4wiifit: got 3rd w/ 13% in the World, 13% in the Americas, 13% in Europe & Oceania, and 11% in Japan.

"Shout-outs to Team Marie for winning the final Splatfest, though Splooshi has yet to claim his reward... and I wonder when he will, now that there will be no more Splatfests on the horizon...."
Double Final Smasher Cape (+67 Defense & -30 Speed)

*Cue "Jazzy-NYC (underground edit) ~Stage New York 1~" by Hideki Okugawa & Yuki Iwai from the STREET FIGHTER III: New Generation Original Soundtrack*
'97~

Points Earned So Far: 14 points on Wii U & 7 points on 3DS, both with Green Armored :4ganondorf:

1st: 1996 - 1998

2nd: 1990 - 1992

3rd: 1992 - 1995

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 7 Weeks So Far....

Last edited:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

90’s Rvival: July 29th August 5th

1996 -1998 Wins with 45% in the whole World, 42% in the Americas, 43% in Europe and Oceania and 48% in Asia.
1990 1992 Second with 38% in the whole World, 41% in the Americas, 41% in Europe and Oceania and 36% in Asia.
1992 - 1995 Loses with 17% in the whole World, 17% in the Americas, 16% in Europe and Oceania and 16% in Asia.

My prize was 1000 Gold for 62 points to 1992 - 1995.

New Conquest!
August 5th August 12th
Hitting the Big 3-0
Red Team: Metroid :4samus: :4zss:
Blue Team: Kid Icarus :4pit: :4palutena:
Green Team: Legend of Zelda :4link: :4zelda:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Wii U Results:

Team 1990 - 1992 got 2nd w/ 37% in the World, 39% in the Americas, 38% in Europe & Oceania, and 34% in Japan.

Team 1992 - 1995 got 3rd w/ 17% in the World, 18% in the Americas, 17% in Europe & Oceania, and 16% in Japan.

Team 1996 - 1998 got 1st w/ 46% in the World, 43% in the Americas, 45% in Europe & Oceania, and 50% in Japan. Points earned with Green Armored :4ganondorf: were 25 on Wii U & 23 on 3DS.

Critical Hitter Needles (+32 Attack & -30 Defense)

*Cue "Touya ~ Yakou" by Fujima Hitoshi & Fujita Junpei from the White Album Character Song & Soundtrack - CD1*

<Yooji the Bun-esque not-Cappy with orange peel colored Bun-styled hair, who's wearing a white Mowgli-styled loincloth (animated Disney version~).... and no other clothes! Not even his sea green shoes!> *Strolls on-screen with his hands behind his back and a cool smile* "Some of you might be wondering, 'Why that OST?' Well, allow me to point out that thee White Album anime takes place in late 1986, which is almost 30 years before 2016."

<RL Me> Yet the original visual novel came out in 1998, and it got adapted into an anime in 2008, with part 2 coming out in 2009.

<Yooji> Which makes White Album a tale that was a little over 20 years in the making....

<RL Me> You COULD say that. The original VN got an Updated Re-release on the PS3 in 2010, which then got released for the PC as well.

<Yooji> Making it closer to 25 years than 20.

{TO BE CONTINUED....??}

Points Earned So Far: 9 points on Wii U & 3 points on 3DS, both with Ocarina of Time!:4zelda: ('Tis be the pink dress with the blond hair, btw~)

1st: LoZ

2nd: Metroid

3rd: KI

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 8 Weeks So Far.... (I'm not counting the above scene with Yooji to erase the 8 just yet....)

Last edited:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Hitting the Big 3-0: August 5th August 12th

Legend of Zelda Wins with 49% in the whole World, 54% in the Americas, 54% in Europe and Oceania and 43% in Asia.
Metroid Second with 34% in the whole World, 30% in the Americas, 31% in Europe and Oceania and 38% in Asia.
Kid Icarus Loses with 17% in the whole World, 16% in the Americas, 15% in Europe and Oceania and 19% in Asia.

My prize was 1000 Gold for 52 points to Kid Icarus.

New Conquest!
August 12th August 19th
Hitting the Big 3-0
Red Team: Pink :4kirby: :4peach: :4jigglypuff:
Blue Team: Yellow :4pacman: :4pikachu: :4lucas:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
*Cue "Pink Sniper" by Shoji Meguro from the PERSONA 4 The ULTIMAX ULTRA SUPLEX HOLD ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK, provided in the Spoiler Tab below~*
Wii U Results:

:4pit: & :4palutena: got 3rd w/ 16% in the World, 16% in the Americas, 16% in Europe & Oceania, and 18% in Japan.

:4samus: & :4zss: got 2nd w/ 33% in the World, 32% in the Americas, 32% in Europe & Oceania, and 37% in Japan.

:4link: & :4zelda: got 1st w/ 51% in the World, 52% in the Americas, 52% in Europe & Oceania, and 45% in Japan. Points earned with OoT!:4zelda: were 23 on Wii U & 22 on 3DS.

Sprinter Boots (+60 Speed & -31 Attack)

Points Earned So Far: 5 points on Wii U & 6 points on 3DS, both with Straw Hat :4jigglypuff:~

1st: Pink Team

2nd: Yellow Team

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 9 Weeks So Far....

Last edited:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Color Clash August 12th August 19th

Team Pink Wins with 59% in the whole World, 58% in the Americas, 59% in Europe and Oceania and 60% in Asia.
Team Yellow Icarus Loses with 41% in the whole World, 42% in the Americas, 41% in Europe and Oceania and 40% in Asia.

My prize was a Lo-Jump Hat for 74 points to Team Pink.

New Conquest!
August 19th August 26th.
Fighting Styles
Red Team: Surprise Attack :4shulk: :4robinm:
Blue Team: On Point :4marth: :4corrin:
Green Team: Sudden Strike :4luigi: :4feroy:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Wii U Results:

Pink Team got 1st w/ 57% in the World, 57% in the Americas, 59% in Europe & Oceania, and 57% in Japan. Points earned with Straw Hat :4jigglypuff: were 25 on 3DS & 22 on Wii U.

Yellow Team got 2nd w/ 43% in the World, 43% in the Americas, 41% in Europe & Oceania, and 43% in Japan.

"Just when you thought that I couldn't look any MORE pink...."
Lo-Jump Hat (+90 Defense & -3 Speed)

*Cue "Who'll be your double? -Character Select-" by Takayuki Iwai from the Street Fighter Alpha/Zero 3 OST*

<SFA3/SFZ3 Announcer> "SELECT YOUR FIGHTING STYLE!"

Points Earned So Far: 7 points on Wii U w/ Green Mage :4robinm: & 13 points on 3DS w/ Riki!:4shulk: ("EarlySmashArtUse" replay has been sent in the 3DS U.S. FG FFA area), both for Team--

*Cue "Surprise Attack" by Yoshihisa Hirano from The Book of Bantorra OST Disc B*

<Peppy Hare> "Surprise attack, coming from above!" :O

1st: Surprise Attack

2nd: On Point

3rd: Sudden Strike

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 10 Weeks So Far.... Until Now!

<Zinta the male non-shiny Dewott, wearing a buttoned-up sleeveless vest, the color of which matches his waist> *Activates Blue Force by epicly slashing the air around himself with both scalchops simultaneously, causing all of his spoken words to be colored blue for the next 4 minutes!* "The 6 images at the bottom of the snapshot above are the Reference Materials in question. They are hinting at some of the scenes, plotlines, and even ideas & concepts that both the Kirbyverse and the Pokeverse divisions of Shimmering Eyes will be slated to explore at some point."

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Fighting Styles August 19th August 26th.

On Point Wins with 43% in the whole World, 44% in the Americas, 41% in Europe and Oceania and 43% in Asia.
Surprise Attack Second with 32% in the whole World, 28% in the Americas, 35% in Europe and Oceania and 35% in Asia.
Sudden Strike Loses with 25% the whole World, 28% in the Americas, 24% in Europe and Oceania and 22% in Asia.My prize was 1000 Gold for 71 points to Surprise Attack.

New Conquest!
September 26th September 2nd.
Burly Boys, Kooky Kids, Lively Ladies
Red Team: Burly Boys :4ryu: :4bowser: :4wario: :4dk: :4littlemac: :4myfriends: :4falcon:
Blue Team: Kooky Kids :4lucas: :4bowserjr: :4tlink: :4pit: :4ness: :4villager: :4darkpit:
Green Team: Lively Ladies :4bayonetta: :4peach: :rosalina: :4zelda: :4zss: :4palutena: :4wiifit:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Wii U Results:

:4luigi: & :4feroy: got 3rd w/ 28% in the World, 29% in the Americas, 25% in Europe & Oceania, and 25% in Japan.

:4shulk: & :4robinm: got 2nd w/ 27% in the World, 25% in the Americas, 29% in Europe & Oceania, and 32% in Japan. Points earned with Green Mage :4robinm: on Wii U was 23 in 3 bouts, & Riki!:4shulk: on 3DS was 26 in 2 bouts.

:4marth: & :4corrin: got 1st w/ 45% in the World, 46% in the Americas, 46% in Europe & Oceania, and 43% in Japan.

Spoils for 2nd on both 3DS & Wii U:

1000g

That Face When you realize that folks actually DID get the DLC on both the Wii U and even the 3DS:

*Cue "Burly Heart" by Daisuke Ishiwatari & Koh-ichi Seiyama from the Guilty Gear XX Original Sountrack*

Points Earned So Far: 8 points on 3DS & 7 points on Wii U, both for Team Burly Boys, repping "Goku" :4ryu:.

1st: Burly Boys

2nd: Kooky Kids

3rd: Lively Ladies

Oh hey, I just now realized that it's Round 2 of this exact Conquest from the beginning of last year. :O
Too bad I'm thinking that it's going to go down the same way as last time... ._.

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 0 Weeks So Far.... And I've got something else to show! :D

<Zinta the male non-shiny Dewott, wearing a buttoned-up sleeveless vest, the color of which matches his waist> *Activates Blue Force by epicly slashing the air around himself with both scalchops simultaneously, causing all of his spoken words to be colored blue for the next 4 minutes!* "The 6 images at the bottom of the snapshot above are serving as Reference Materials. However, these 6 pics aren't necessarily hinting so much at plots & characters this time around, but moreso ideas & concepts that the lyrics above can compliment."
This is the vocal-less song in question that's mentioned in the pic above, btw, which I've written the lyrics above to be sung along to:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Burly Boys, Kooky Kids and Lively Ladies, September 26th September 2nd.

Burly Boys Win with 53% in the whole World, 51% in the Americas, 49% in Europe and Oceania and 54% in Asia.
Kooky Kids Second with 28% in the whole World, 29% in the Americas, 29% in Europe and Oceania and 28% in Asia.
Lively Ladies Lose with 19% the whole World, 20% in the Americas, 22% in Europe and Oceania and 18% in Asia.

My prize was 1000 Gold for 44 points to Lively Ladies.

New Conquest!
September 2nd September 9th.
Strength In Numbers
Red Team: Olimar :4olimar:
Blue Team: Rosalina and Luma :rosalina:
Green Team: Duck Hunt :4duckhunt:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Wii U Results:

Lively Ladies got 3rd w/ 22% in the World, 22% in the Americas, 23% in Europe & Oceania, and 20% in Japan.

Kooky Kids got 2nd w/ 27% in the World, 28% in the Americas, 26% in Europe & Oceania, and 26% in Japan.

Burly Boys got 1st w/ 51% in the World, 50% in the Americas, 51% in Europe & Oceania, and 54% in Japan. Points earned with "Goku" :4ryu: were 27 points on Wii U in 4 bouts & 22 points on 3DS in 3 bouts.

Mr. Saturn Gloves (+86 Attack & -31 Defense)

*Cue "Battle in Numbers ["Mid-Boss Battle" from Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards]" by Shogo Sakai & Megumi Ohara from the Kirby & The Rainbow Curse: Original Sound Version*

Points Earned So Far: 10 points on 3DS & 3 points on Wii U, both for Fire Flower :rosalina:

1st: :rosalina:

2nd:

<Duck 1 (on the left side of the screen)> (Splooshi doesn't think too highly of us in either of these two match-ups without Customs being on....)
<Duck 2 (on the right side of the screen)> (Nor does the general public in regards to where we are on the tier list, in comparison to our competitiors this week.)
<Blue Hunt> (Hey, at least he considers us popular enough to triumph over Alphimar, so we should at least take solace in that.)

3rd: :4alph:

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 1 Week So Far....

Last edited:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Wii U Results:

:4alph:imar got 3rd w/ 22% in the World, 22% in the Americas, 21% in Europe & Oceania, and 23% in Japan.

got 2nd w/ 31% in the World, 31% in the Americas, 32% in Europe & Oceania, and 31% in Japan.

:rosalina: got 1st w/ 47% in the World, 47% in the Americas, 47% in Europe & Oceania, and 46% in Japan. Points earned with Fire Flower :rosalina: were 21 points on Wii U in 3 bouts & 28 points on 3DS in 4 bouts.

Caloric Immortal Pumps (+58 Speed & -30 Attack)

Points Earned So Far: 5 points on 3DS for Team Dark-type, repping Green Armored :4ganondorf:
& 6 points on Wii U for Team Fighting-type, repping "Goku" :4ryu:

Place Predictions for:

On Wii U:
1st: Fighting-type (:4lucario:, :4wiremac:, :4ryu:)

2nd: Dark-type (:4greninja:, :4wario2:, :4ganondorf:)

3rd: Psychic-type (:4mewtwo:, :4ness:, :4lucas:)

3DS:

1st: Dark-type

2nd: Fighting-type

3rd: Psychic-type

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 2 Weeks So Far....

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Strength In Numbers September 2nd September 9th.
:4mewtwo::4drmario:

Rosalina & Luma Win with 44% in the whole World, 44% in the Americas, 47% in Europe and Oceania and 43% in Asia.
Duck Hunt Second with 35% in the whole World, 35% in the Americas, 35% in Europe and Oceania and 36% in Asia.
Olimar Loses with 21% the whole World, 21% in the Americas, 18% in Europe and Oceania and 21% in Asia.

My prize was 1000 Gold for 55 points to Duck Hunt.

New Conquest!
September 9nd September 16th.
Triple Threat
Red Team: Psychic Type :4mewtwo: :4ness: :4lucas:
Blue Team: Dark Type :4greninja: :4wario: :4ganondorf:
Green Team: Fighting Type :4lucario: :4littlemac: :4ryu:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Triple Threat September 9nd September 16th.

Dark Type Wins with 38% in the whole World, 36% in Europe and Oceania, 42% in Asia But 33% in the Americas.
Fighting Type Second with 33% in the whole World, 35% in Europe and Oceania and 27% in Asia 32% in the Americas.
Psychic Type Loses with 29% the whole World, 29% in Europe and Oceania and 31% in Asia But 35% in the Americas.

My prize was a Double-Jump Drag X Attack equipment for 42 points to Dark-Type.

New Conquest!
September 16th September 21th.
Masked Brawl
Red Team: Captain Falcon :4falcon:
Blue Team: Meta Knight :4metaknight:
Green Team: Mr. Game & Watch :4gaw:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Wii U Results:

Team Psychic Type got 2nd w/ 34% in the World, 37% in the Americas, 33% in Europe & Oceania, and 30% in Japan.

Team Fighting Type got 3rd w/ 30% in the World, 31% in the Americas, 31% in Europe & Oceania, and 27% in Japan. Points earned with "Goku" :4ryu: was 23 points on Wii U in 3 bouts.

Team Dark Type got 1st w/ 36% in the World, 32% in the Americas, 36% in Europe & Oceania, and 43% in Japan. Points earned with Green Armored :4ganondorf: was 21 points on 3DS in 3 bouts.

Spoils for 1st on 3DS:

Double-Jump Drag X Attack (+90 Attack & -2 Speed)

Spoils for 3rd on Wii U:

1000g

*Cue "Masked Warrior" from the Yuu Yuu Hakusho 2: Kakutou no Sho SNES OST, provided below*

Points Earned So Far: 3 points on 3DS & 4 points on Wii U, both with Orange Helmet :4falcon:

1st: :4falcon:
2nd: :4metaknight:
3rd: :4gaw:

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 3 Weeks So Far (The above shared song in the Spoiler tab MIGHT serve as one of the numerous BGMs that I'd want to use during the writing of SE~ ;o)

Last edited:

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
Welp. I thought either team with DLC fighters would win this time, but that wasn't the case. I underestimated the popularity of Ganondorf (mostly his, I should've known better because he's EVERYWHERE on For Fun/Glory), Wario, and Greninja.

IMO it's a pretty safe bet Falcon wins this time; as much as I want to use Game & Watch this week, that's just not the play right now because Falcon's also everywhere.

Top Bottom