• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Conquest Thread

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Ki vs Aura: April 7th 2017 April 14th 2017

Time Bombs Win with 64% in the whole World, 63% in the Americas, 62% in Europe and Oceania and 65% in Asia.
Trigger Bombs Second with 20% in the whole World, 20% in the Americas, 19% in Europe and Oceania and 20% in Asia.
Remote Bombs Loses with 16% in the whole World, 17% in the Americas, 19% in Europe and Oceania and 15% in Asia.

My prize was 1000 Gold for 44 points to Remote Bombs.

------------------------------------

New Conquest!
April 14 2017 April 21st 2017.
Fighting Fire With Fire
Team Charizard: :4charizard: :4falcon:
Team Fox: :4fox: :4falco:
Team Roy: :4feroy: :4myfriends:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Wii U Results for Round 2:
:4link: & :4samus: got 1st w/ 61% in the World, 60% in the Americas, 59% in Europe & Oceania, and 62% in Japan. Points earned with Green Suit :4samus: were 11 points in 1 bout on Wii U & 16 points in 2 bouts on 3DS.

:4megaman: & :4bowserjr: got 2nd w/ 20% in the World, 21% in the Americas, 20% in Europe & Oceania, and 21% in Japan.

:4sheik: &
got 3rd with 19% in the World, 19% in the Americas, 21% in Europe & Oceania, and 17% in Japan.

Spoils for 1st on 3DS AND Wii U:

Bob-omb Booster (+78 Speed & -31 Attack) same as before~

Wii U Results:
1st place goes to :4link: & :4samus: with 56% in the World, 56% in the Americas, 56% in Europe & Oceania, and 54% in Japan. Points given to this team (also including Green/Fusion Suit Spamus) were 24 on the Wii U & 40 on the 3DS.
2nd place goes to :4megaman: & :4bowserjr: with 24% in the World, 24% in the Americas, 23% in Europe & Oceania, and 24% in Japan.
3rd place goes to :4sheik: &
with 20% in the World, 20% in the Americas, 21% in Europe & Oceania, and 22% in Japan.

Prize for 1st on the Wii U (and 3DS, as soon as my 3DS can let me get inside without Communication Errors forcing me out) is a Bob-omb Booster. EDIT: With +78 Speed & -31 Attack.

While I'm impressed that I accurately predicted all 3 places, personally, it's rather unfortunate that the ONE time that BOTH :4bowserjr: AND :4duckhunt: are in the same Conquest, I ended up repping NEITHER of them, and instead sold out to "BLUE KNIGHT" and "Green/Fusion Suit Spamussssss~" (who I actually repped more often than Link, and I'll admit, I DID spam Missiles WHILE shorthopping towards folks until someone or I got close enough to be within melee range). Were it not for those two, I would've had a seriously tough decision to make, with their partners (or lack thereof) being the major factor that would've influenced which of the two I'd side with.
*Strangely thinks of bumping up the Hoshino Version of Aqua's Song for DH and the Nohr Version of Aqua's Song for Jr & the Koopalings.....*

Without any partners, I would've went with :4ludwig:-- *Cue the Nohr Version of Aqua's Song (aka Hitori Omou) and me militantly tapping my feet to the beat* As I've once explained on the previous page's provided links, as well as his 2 shocking wins last year.
With that Conquest's team-ups, I still would've went with :4larry:, due to :4megaman: having had stronger performances during his appearances thus far than :4sheik:.
6th week of historical repeats for the 3DS & a return to form for the Wii U, the dominance of which seem to be slightly greater now than before, perhaps because of ESam's Samus & T's Link during 2GG Civil War? :p

(Wait, we took 2nd place in Europe? Well, I'll be~ That's better than last time, so I can AT LEAST take that~)

*Cue "Fire Scramble" by KONAMI KUKEIHA CLUB from the Gradius 3 Arcade OST*

Points Earned So Far: 8 points on 3DS & 4 points on Wii U, both w/
, who I'll definitely be repping this week on both 3DS & Wii U, UNlike like I did back then.

Place Predictions for both 3DS & Wii U:

1st: Team :006: (They won it before on the Wii U, but I'm certain that they're going to win it on the 3DS too, since :4feroy: no longer has the DLC Hype Train power that he once wielded back then.)

2nd: Team :4feroy: (:4myfriends: will be carrying you more now than ever, :4roy:-- er, :4feroy:, for you've fallen off considerably from 2015, and I'm not expecting a repeat 1st place on the 3DS from these two this time.)

3rd: Team :4fox: (You've lost convincingly last time, and given how star-studded the other 2 teams are, a repeat 3rd place is what I'm expecting for you two.)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 91 Conquest Wins & 5758 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 98 Conquest Wins & 3963 Total Points Contributed

Friendly Reminder 5 (Same as last week, so consider this part a staple of these posts from this point onwards): To qualify for the 1st Place Prize in any given week, as the collaborative efforts by Blak, Steady, and yours truly have shown within 2 weeks, you'll need to have earned 11 points MINIMUM for 1 Side. Given that newly lowered confirmed minimum, I'll now advise aiming for 11+ points if you want to guarantee qualification. 10 & below are too low to qualify.

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 9 Weeks So Far

Pre-emptively leaving this here, a week in advance~
*Cue KOY - White Messenger (Karaoke) (aka, the Shinigami no Ballad ED)*
Wii U Results:

:4fox:& :4falco: got 3rd place with 19% in the World, 20% in the Americas, 19% in Europe & Oceania, and 17% in Japan (I guess only the 3DS version accounts for the rest of Asia ._.).
:4feroy: & :4myfriends: got 2nd place with 39% in the World, 38% in the Americas, 38% in Europe & Oceania, and 55% in Japan. # of Points I've given to this team was 50 on the Wii U version and 67 on the 3DS version.
:4charizard: & :4falcon: got 1st place with 42% in the World, 42% in the Americas, 43% in Europe & Oceania, and 40% in Asia.
Prize for 2nd on the Wii U version was 1000G.
Prize for 1st on the 3DS version was an Antileap Sword with +87 Attack and -4 Defense. While its stats are very impressive, the effect that which is lowering the height of your 2nd+ jumps is a hefty price to pay. For ease of use, if you really want to run this, try it on :4metaknight: or :4shulk:. MAYBE :4marth: or :4lucina: if you're a little more confident about your recovery. For any other sword wielder, it's user beware.

Much like Mewtwo, though in reverse, Roy & Ike may have won the 3DS side, but lost the Wii U side. It's a bit too soon to determine how stronk of a DLC Teammate Roy may be, but I'm having higher hopes for him than I am for Mewtwo at this point. Maybe I myself should start repping Mewtwo more often, since folks are putting him as far low on the tier list as Full Suit Samus and Defaultena...

YoshiDryBones

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zara
3DS FC
1332-7857-8326
Another conquest I'm not too interested in, so I'll make a prediction instead. Let's see...

Oh wait, one team has the Captain on it, so that team will definitely come first. Another team has 2 FE's characters and the last team has 2 furries on it. So here's my prediction for both systems:

1st: Team :4charizard: (Capt. Falcon will obviously be the popular choice out of the two. So many people love playing as captain falcon for various reasons and I'd be willing to bet he's the most used online character).
2nd: Team :4feroy:(People love their FE swordusers, or rather they love the characters that can be s-ranked in other games. I think Ike will be the more popular of the two).

3rd: Team :4fox: (Fox has good representation online, but Falco will drag the team down).

Last edited:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Ki vs Aura: April 14th 2017 April 21st 2017

Team Charizard Win with 46% in the whole World, 45% in the Americas, 47% in Europe and Oceania and 47% in Asia.
Team Roy Second with 36% in the whole World, 34% in the Americas, 32% in Europe and Oceania and 38% in Asia.
Team Fox Loses with 18% in the whole World, 21% in the Americas, 21% in Europe and Oceania and 15% in Asia.

My prize was an Antileap X Attack for 58 points to Team Charizard.

New Conquest!
April 21th 2017 April 28th 2017.
Battle of the Alter-Egos
Team Dr. Mario: :4drmario: :4mario:
Team Zero Suit: :4zss::4samus:
Team Sheik::4sheik::4zelda:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
& :4falcon: got 1st
w/ 49% in the World, 47% in the Americas, 48% in Europe & Oceania, and 51% in Japan. Points earned with
were 15 points in 2 bouts on Wii U & 15 points in 2 bouts on 3DS.

:4fox: & :4falco: got 3rd w/ 19% in the World, 22% in the Americas, 21% in Europe & Oceania, and 14% in Japan.

:4feroy: & :4myfriends: got 2nd w/ 32% in the World, 31% in the Americas, 31% in Europe & Oceania, and 35% in Japan.

Antileap X Attack (+87 Attack & -4 Defense) same as before~

*Cue KOY - White Messenger (Karaoke) (aka, the Shinigami no Ballad ED)*
Wii U Results:

:4fox:& :4falco: got 3rd place with 19% in the World, 20% in the Americas, 19% in Europe & Oceania, and 17% in Japan (I guess only the 3DS version accounts for the rest of Asia ._.).
:4feroy: & :4myfriends: got 2nd place with 39% in the World, 38% in the Americas, 38% in Europe & Oceania, and 55% in Japan. # of Points I've given to this team was 50 on the Wii U version and 67 on the 3DS version.
:4charizard: & :4falcon: got 1st place with 42% in the World, 42% in the Americas, 43% in Europe & Oceania, and 40% in Asia.
Prize for 2nd on the Wii U version was 1000G.
Prize for 1st on the 3DS version was an Antileap Sword with +87 Attack and -4 Defense. While its stats are very impressive, the effect that which is lowering the height of your 2nd+ jumps is a hefty price to pay. For ease of use, if you really want to run this, try it on :4metaknight: or :4shulk:. MAYBE :4marth: or :4lucina: if you're a little more confident about your recovery. For any other sword wielder, it's user beware.

Much like Mewtwo, though in reverse, Roy & Ike may have won the 3DS side, but lost the Wii U side. It's a bit too soon to determine how stronk of a DLC Teammate Roy may be, but I'm having higher hopes for him than I am for Mewtwo at this point. Maybe I myself should start repping Mewtwo more often, since folks are putting him as far low on the tier list as Full Suit Samus and Defaultena...
7th week of historical repeats for the 3DS & the 2nd week of them for the Wii U, the dominance of which seems to be significantly greater now than before, due to the DLC Hype Train having LONG since departed by now, which is especially noticeable on the 3DS.

<Marvel Super Heroes VS Street Fighter Announcer> "CHOOSE YOUR ALTER-EGO!" *Cue MSHvsSF's character select theme*

Points Earned So Far: 2 points on 3DS & 2 points on Wii U, both w/ Green Coated :4drmario:, who I'll definitely be repping this week on both 3DS & Wii U, exactly like I did back then, though outfit choice might've been different....

1st: Team :4drmario: (Sorry 2ManyCooks-- Ohwait, he doesn't main him anymore.... :sadsheep: Erm, sorry Nairo, even though he hasn't brought out his pocket Doc for well over a year now?? Anyways, this team should really be called Team :4mario:, since he's the one that'll carry the day here (Doc at least was able to triumph over both Jr & Flat Man, so he's got SOME amount of star power), and last time, they were the 1st place winners, a position that I'm certain they'll earn again this week.)

2nd: Team :4zss: (Sorry Nairo, for real this time, but this team too should really be called Team :4samus:, since her full-suited self is the powerhouse here, though she'll pale in comparison to plain ol' Mario, and unlike Doc, I can't really name a Conquest where ZSS had a super-strong showing.)

3rd: Team :4sheik: (Sorry ZeR0, but like the other 2 teams, this one should really be called Team :4zelda:, though whether or not Zelda is any more of a powerhouse than Sheik in these Conquests is something that I've honestly never really been able to pin down, since they're both usually seen as the Load on any team that they're on. You two lost convincingly last time, and given how star-studded the other 2 teams are, a repeat 3rd place is what I'm expecting for you two.)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 92 Conquest Wins & 5767 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 99 Conquest Wins & 3976 Total Points Contributed

Friendly Reminder 5 (Same as last week, so consider this part a staple of these posts from this point onwards): To qualify for the 1st Place Prize in any given week, as the collaborative efforts by Blak, Steady, and yours truly have shown within 2 weeks, you'll need to have earned 11 points MINIMUM for 1 Side. Given that newly lowered confirmed minimum, I'll now advise aiming for 11+ points if you want to guarantee qualification. 10 & below are too low to qualify.

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 10 Weeks So Far

Wii U Results:

08/13 - 08/20
Team Mario got 1st with 43% in the World & Americas, 39% in Europe & Oceania, and 45% in Japan (/Asia?)
Team Samus got 2nd with 31% in the World & Americas, and 33% in Europe, Oceania, and Japan (/Asia?)
Team Zelda got 3rd with 26% in the World & Americas, 28% in Europe & Oceania, and 22% in Japan (/Asia?)
Prize for 1st is a Lingering Edge Tie. Stats unknown for now.
Points given on the Wii U version for Team Mario was 42.

Prize for 1st is a Lingering Edge Tie with +80 Defense and -31 Speed (!?)
Points given on the 3DS version for Team Mario was 81. Could this have any correlation with how uber the last 2 Equipment pieces I have gotten are?

Team Zelda got last place? I should've known something was up when I kept seeing Full Suited Samuses surprisingly often throughout last week...
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
Not betting against Falcon pays off as usual =) Despite the shortcomings that come with worse jumps, with this prize, you can pull off awesome custom combos like this! (That Greninja is using Antileap, Lo-Jump, and Smooth Lander badges)

As for this week, I'm going to use Mario and play for repeat results. Besides that, I've been getting bodied by good Mario players lately, so I should use him more to get more acquainted with his dirty tricks.

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Ki vs Aura: April 21st 2017 April 28th 2017

Team Dr. Mario Wins with 46% in the whole World, 50% in the Americas, 45% in Europe and Oceania and 44% in Asia.
Team Zero Suit Second with 34% in the whole World, 30% in the Americas, 31% in Europe and Oceania and 38% in Asia.
Team Sheik Loses with 20% in the whole World, 20% in the Americas, 24% in Europe and Oceania and 18% in Asia.

My prize was 1000 Gold for 56 points to Zero Suit Samus.

New Conquest!
April 28th 2017 May 5th 2017.
What You've All Been Weighting For!
Heavyweights: :4bowser: :4dk: :4ganondorf: :4dedede: :4charizard:
Flyweights: :4jigglypuff: :4gaw: :4kirby: :4fox: :4mewtwo:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
:4drmario: & :4mario: got 1st w/ 48% in the World, 49% in the Americas, 45% in Europe & Oceania, and 46% in Japan. Points earned with Green Coated :drmario: were 18 points in 4 bouts on Wii U & 14 points in 3 bouts on 3DS.

:4zss: & :4samus: got 2nd w/ 31% in the World, 29% in the Americas, 31% in Europe & Oceania, and 35% in Japan.

:4sheik: & :4zelda: got 3rd w/ 21% in the World, 22% in the Americas, 24% in Europe & Oceania, and 19% in Japan.

Lingering Edge Tie (+80 Defense & -31 Speed) same as before~

8th week of historical repeats for the 3DS & the 3rd week of them for the Wii U, the dominance of which seems to be significantly greater now than before, perhaps due to the rise of Ally since Round 1 of this Conquest.

*Cue "Heavy swell -Theme of ZANGIEF-" by Takayuki Iwai from the Street Fighter Alpha/Zero 3 OST*

Points Earned So Far: 2 points on 3DS & 10 points on Wii U, both w/ the GreenDee:4dedede:, who I'll definitely be repping this week on both 3DS & Wii U, though I'm not sure if that was exactly how I did so back then, but for sure, the outfit choice IS how it was.

1st: Heavyweights (:4bowser: & :4ganondorf: combined have more overt Star Power than Kehtas-- er, :4kirby:, who's the most notable leader of the Featherweights, with :4mewtwo: as a close 2nd for them. What cements their 1st place repeat performance are their teammates: :4dk: is a solid performer, and while :4charizard: & :4dedede: HAVE been iffy at times, this week, I'm certain they're going to bring in a surge of already notable Star Power, thanks to a recent FG team-up session of Introspektive & Girthquake.)

2nd: Featherweights (Miss Jiigs-- er, :4jigglypuff: & :4gaw: are surely Loads (Moreso Flat Man, since there WAS that 1 Conquest that Puff won with Bowser....), as would :4fox:, if one were to look as his less-than-stellar track record (Larry Lurr and company may do wonders in actual tournaments, but not out here...). :kirby: & :150: can only do so much to make up for their teammates' lack of overt Star Power that the Heavyweights are chock-full of this week. It may have been rather close last time, but I'm suspecting that the Heavyweights will win this by a larger margin than before.)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 93 Conquest Wins & 5781 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 100 Conquest Wins & 4002 Total Points Contributed

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 11 Weeks So Far

2015: 07/16 - 07/23

Wii U Results:
Team Heavyweights got 1st with 53% in the World, 51% in the Americas, and 56% in Europe, Oceania, and Japan
Team Flyweights got 2nd with 47% in the World 49% in the Americas, and 44% in Europe, Oceania, and Japan
Prize for 2nd was 1000g

The 1st time on the Wii U (and the 2nd time on the 3DS) that the mighty Mewtwo, 1st member of the DLC Hype Train, has lost! It seems like we've discovered either one of Mewtwo's limitations, or that he might be the weakest member of the DLC Hype Train (Roy not Koopa has yet to show up, so it's uncertain where he stands).

Last edited:

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
Lingering Edge Tie's stat distribution is probably more useful than the bonus effect if you ask me. Doc and DK's heads poke above the ledge when they're hanging, so the last thing they want to do is leave themselves vulnerable to every kind of ledge poking move/ledge trap when their ledge invulnerability runs out.

I get to use one of my favorite fighters (Charizard) and victory is pretty much assured thanks to past results/the reputation of the fighters on the heavyweight team :D I wonder what the prize will be since it doesn't seem to be documented in this thread.

YoshiDryBones

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zara
3DS FC
1332-7857-8326
Heavyweights will win this by far. Kirby is my secondary character, but so is Bowser, so I think I'll go with the popular choice this time.

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

What You've All Been Weighting For! April 28th 2017 May 5th 2017.

Heavyweights Win with 56% in the whole World, 51% in the Americas, 52% in Europe and Oceania and 60% in Asia.
Flyweights Lose with 44% in the whole World, 49% in the Americas, 48% in Europe and Oceania and 40% in Asia.

My prize was a Caloric Attacker Dash Mushroom for 71 points to Heavyweights.

New Conquest!
May 5th 2017 May 12th 2017.
Sidekick Sideshow
Toad: :4peach:
Rush: :4megaman:
Rope Snake: :4lucas:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Heavyweights got 1st w/ 58% in the World, 55% in the Americas, 56% in Europe & Oceania, and 64% in Japan. Points earned with GreenDee:4dedede: were 16 points in 2 bouts on Wii U & 12 points in 2 bouts on 3DS.

Flyweights got 2nd w/ 42% in the World, 45% in the Americas, 44% in Europe & Oceania, and 36% in Japan.

Caloric Attacker Dash Mushroom (+64 Speed & -30 Attack) (1.4x attack power for 15 seconds after eating food.)

9th week of historical repeats for the 3DS & the 4th week of them for the Wii U, the dominance of which seems to be significantly greater now than before, perhaps due to the variety of buffs that the Heavyweight team got since Round 1 of this Conquest.

Points Earned So Far: 9 points on 3DS & 2 points on Wii U, both w/ Ice Slasher
"Just remember readers, pick THEE Blue Bomber if you're wanting to rep him in this week's Conquest, NOT the MegaYoshi that Splooshi still adores so much to this day and is speaking to you here.", who I'll definitely be repping this week on both 3DS & Wii U (!?), just like last time (on 3DS, that is. Wii U, however...), right down to the Master Weapon choice/color.

Place Predictions for both 3DS AND Wii U:

1st:
(Putting MM here for the 3DS is a solid guess, since that's how it went down last time. Saying the same for the Wii U, however, might be a risky guess, were it not for Kameme, who's had numerous high-profile appearances since the last time this Conquest happened, including making it to Grand Finals of EVO 2016. Of course, there's also other notable MM players like Scatt, but Kameme's most likely the biggest name among them, and MM's a whole letter grade above Lucas on the Backroom Tier List too.)

2nd: :4lucas:(Putting you here on the 3DS is another solid guess, given the historical precedence of DLC Cast Members doing worse on 3DS than Wii U. Putting you here on the Wii U would also be a risky guess, were it not for the DLC Hype Train having LOOOOONG since parallel parked inside the proverbial garage. You may have had PinkFresh, but I reckon he's long since switched to BaeYOOO, and unlike MM, Lucas hasn't had thee highest of notable appearances in big-name tournaments.)

3rd: :4peach: (Given the might of both MM & Lucas, it should be natural that here is where you'll be on both 3DS & Wii U, just like last time.)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 94 Conquest Wins & 5800 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 101 Conquest Wins & 4010 Total Points Contributed

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 12 Weeks So Far

"Just to let you know, abx, the body you saw above wasn't actually IN that week's Conquest, but rather the being that I represented with my color scheme, as evidenced by thee Mega Buster that I held in my left hand in last week's post."

"Anyways, on with the show."

*Cue "Battle Times" by Yuka Tsujiyoko, Kenichi Nishimaki, and Masaya Kuzume from the SNES Metal Combat: Falcon's Revenge OST*

Wii U Results:

:4lucas: (<Nostalgia Critic> "Darling~") got 1st w/ 43% in the World, 44% in the Americas, 40% in Europe & Oceania, and 43% in Japan. Points earned with Boney Shirt Lucas was 28 on Wii U~

got 2nd w/ 23% in the World, 24% in the Americas, 22% in Europe & Oceania, and 20% in Japan. Points earned with
was 82 on 3DS~
<Persona 4 Arena Announcer> "A total reversal!" :O

:4peach: got 3rd w/ 26% in the World, 26% in the Americas, 30% in Europe & Oceania, and 21% in Japan.

Prize for 1st on 3DS was a Tough Edge Helmet with +89 Defense & -4 Speed. For a more reliable recovery with this on, try running Beat (Up 3) with this~
Prize for 1st on Wii U was 1 Tough Edge Clothes (*Has yet to check stats, but presumes it to be the same as ^*)

This week, I was pleasantly surprised by how aggro-- <Sequelitis!Egoraptor> "MEGA MAN, MEGA MAN!!" XD
.... Can be, when you land while in the middle of firing Buster Shots, as well as walking up to someone while firing said shots. ;o
Also, upclose UTilt is love~ ;)

I've gotta say, it was quite sweet to have called that week as well as I did, the last time Lucas showed up in a Conquest styled like that one. :)

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
Cool prize! I built a loadout for each of the fighters that can use this (Bowser, Jr, DK). Donkey Kong with Caloric Attacker & Caloric Powerhouse outputs stupid DPS when he eats something; for example, jump cargo up-throw to up B deals ~100 damage. At that point he can just kill with Ding Dong. >=)

Going to play for the Tough Edge Clothes on both versions. I think Lucas will win on both systems, and I have the Tough Edge Helmet on 3DS from last time anyway.

For Glory Hell sucks, man. As much as I like Team Battle For Fun/Glory I think I'll just restrict my online play to Conquest matches and games with friends for 3DS from now on =/

Last edited:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Sidekick Sideshow: May 5th 2017 May 12th 2017

Rope Snake Wins with 40% in the whole World, 38% in the Americas, 43% in Asia, But 33% in Europe and Oceania.
Rush Second with 36% in the whole World, 36% in the Americas, 36% in Asia, But 35% in Europe and Oceania.
Toad Loses with 24% in the whole World, 26% in the Americas, 21% in Asia, and 32% in Europe and Oceania.
My prize was 1000 Gold for 35 points to Toad.

New Conquest!
May 12th 2017 May 19th 2017.
90's Revival
1990-1992: :4yoshi: :4marth: :4kirby: :4dedede: :4falcon: :4drmario: :4sonic:
1992-1995: :4falco: :4wario: :4diddy: :4metaknight: :4fox: :4ness:
1996-1998: :4sheik: :4ganondorf: :4pikachu: :4charizard: :4jigglypuff: :4mewtwo: :4cloud:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
:4peach: got 3rd w/ 27% in the World, 30% in the Americas, 33% in Europe & Oceania, and 16% in Japan.

got 2nd w/ 30% in the World, 30% in the Americas, 30% in Europe & Oceania, and 29% in Japan. Points earned with Ice Slasher
were 16 points in 2 bouts on Wii U & 12 points in 2 bouts on 3DS.

:4lucas:got 1st w/ 43% in the World, 40% in the Americas, 37% in Europe & Oceania, and 55% in Japan.

Spoils for 2nd on 3DS AND Wii U:

1000G

On the 3DS side, we've got QUITE the unexpected upset this week. How Lucas took it over MM as much as he did this week SERIOUSLY has me baffled. :confused: I mean, normally, by now, DLC Cast Members doing worse on the 3DS would be a sure thing, but in this case, Lucas actually did BETTER NOW than before, which shatters that notion. Whether or not this is a one-time fluke will have to be seen, the next time he shows up in one of these weeklies.

As for the Wii U side, while it turned out to have been a repeat performance, I didn't exactly expect it to go that way, given the rise of Kameme & other MM players since the last time this particular Conquest happened. I really should try to keep in mind that, at times, the Conquest meta is surprisingly different from actual tournament meta that the Character Discord servers are on the up 'n up with, to the point that believing Conquest meta = actual tournament meta is NOT a guaranteed-to-be-safe presumption to make.

Points Earned So Far: 12 points on 3DS w/ the GreenDee:4dedede: for the 1990-1992 Team, & 14 points on Wii U w/
for the 1996-1998 Team
, both of whom I definitely did NOT rep last time on both 3DS & Wii U, though my allegiance only remained the same on the Wii U.

Place Predictions for 3DS:

1st: 1990-1992 (No one here is a DLC cast member, plus there's Falcon, Marth, & Kehtas-- er, Kirby as notable powerhouses. Sanic's stable, Doc's KINDOF a load but not really, and
.... Hasn't really been on winning teams very often, but maybe this will be the 1st time in either a long while or even ever that he will.)

2nd: 1996-1998 (:4cloud: LOSING to Link on the 3DS is a fact that I'm counting on here, since it's a shocking sign that his previously-expected iron grip on the 3DS MIGHT be slipping. Other than Dorf and maybe :mewtwomelee: (Abadango picking up BaeYOOO might put a dent in this claim), there aren't any super notable powerhouses here (Closest would probably be Zard, thanks to Introspektive), which doesn't help their cause.)

3rd: 1992-1995 (6 peeps to the other Teams' 7, without any stand-out powerhouses to compensate... Yeaaah, a repeat 3rd place on both sides is what you're bound for, unfortunately. :drshrug:)

Place Predictions for Wii U:
1st: 1996-1998 (I'll be frank here, a repeat of last time is what I'm expecting on the Wii U, since this is the version where :4cloud2: still reigns supreme. Oh, and more folks having :150: on that front helps too.)

2nd: 1990-1992 (:mewtwopm: & especially :4cloud: are that significant of forces to warrant putting this team here.)

3rd: 1992-1995 (*See 3DS side of this*)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 94 Conquest Wins & 5815 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 101 Conquest Wins & 4036 Total Points Contributed

Friendly Reminder 5 (Same as last week, so consider this part a staple of these posts from this point onwards): To qualify for the 1st Place Prize in any given week, as the collaborative efforts by Blak, Steady, and yours truly have shown within 2 weeks, you'll need to have earned 11 points MINIMUM for 1 Side. Given that newly lowered confirmed minimum, I'll now advise aiming for 11+ points if you want to guarantee qualification. 10 & below are too low to qualify. This new 11 Minimum Point Floor applies to both the 3DS & Wii U versions.

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 13 Weeks So Far

Wii U Results:

Team 1990 - 1992 got 2nd w/ 37% in the World, 39% in the Americas, 38% in Europe & Oceania, and 34% in Japan.

Team 1992 - 1995 got 3rd w/ 17% in the World, 18% in the Americas, 17% in Europe & Oceania, and 16% in Japan.

Team 1996 - 1998 got 1st w/ 46% in the World, 43% in the Americas, 45% in Europe & Oceania, and 50% in Japan. Points earned with Green Armored :4ganondorf: were 25 on Wii U & 23 on 3DS.

Spoils for 1st on both 3DS & Wii U:

Critical Hitter Needles (+32 Attack & -30 Defense)

Last edited:

abx

Smash Journeyman
"Friendly Reminder 5 (Same as last week, so consider this part a staple of these posts from this point onwards): To qualify for the 1st Place Prize in any given week, as the collaborative efforts by Blak, Steady, and yours truly have shown within 2 weeks, you'll need to have earned 11 points MINIMUM for 1 Side. Given that newly lowered confirmed minimum, I'll now advise aiming for 11+ points if you want to guarantee qualification. 10 & below are too low to qualify."

Is this true for the 3DS?`I always had to achieve 21 points in order to get something other than gold.

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
It most certainly IS true now for both the 3DS AND Wii U versions, as Blak, Steady, and I all tested, back on Pages 10 & especially the upper half of 11 of this Thread. Steady had 6 points for the Wii U version covered, though Blak didn't specify which versions he earned 9 & 10 points for; But as for my personal contribution:
Wii U Results:
Body Blow got 3rd w/ 27% in the World, 29% in the Americas, 26% in Europe & Oceania, and 24% in Japan.

Cruise Control got 1st w/ 43% in the World, 40% in the Americas, 43% in Europe & Oceania, and 48% in Japan.

Butt Stomp got 2nd w/ 30% in the World, 31% in the Americas, 31% in Europe & Oceania, and 28% in Japan.

Spoils for 1st on 3DS ((05/12/2017 EDIT: With 11 points in 4 bouts)):

Food Lover Overalls (+73 Defense & -30 Speed) (1.5x damage healed when eating food.)

Spoils for 1st on Wii U ((05/12/2017 EDIT: With 4 points in 3 bouts)):

10,000G

FINALLY, a Round 2 of a Conquest that plays out EXACTLY like how I predicted back then in terms of placements! As Steady noted, this really was a close race for 2nd, given how solidly Cruise Control took 1st this time too. Also, 11 points works for qualifying for the Equipment Prize, yet 4 failed? :dr^_^: Well well well, it's really looking like we've found the Minimum Point Floor this week, but I don't quite want to boldly claim that, just yet, until Blak, Steady, & possibly anyone else come forth with how their stated numbers between 6 thru 10 went. In the meantime, I can at least personally confirm the following in red:

4 points & below are too low to qualify. 11 points & above DO qualify.
I trust that what's true for the 3DS is also true for the Wii U, since the Notification that was slated to be applied in January 2017 (which it did) that I shared on Page 10 appeared in-game for both versions. In fact, on my 1st post on this very page, if you look closely, you'll notice that I've recorded having earned 11 points in 1 bout for the Wii U side and yet STILL earning the Bob-Omb Booster for that version.

Last edited:

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
My prediction was correct! Nice, now I can start thinking about high-defense builds for Lucas and Villager at least. Loss of ledge-grab range doesn't matter much for them since their recovery's still great (though they're more susceptible to others' attempts at snap-backs as they get back).

I can't confidently side with one team for both versions, so I'll rock :4marth: on Wii U and :4cloud2: on 3DS (out of FG Hell this time, yay). The prize looks really good imo so I hope I get at least one copy. :D

As for my contribution to the Brace for Impact Conquest, the 9 points were earned on 3DS and the 10 were earned on Wii U.

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

: May 12th 2017 May 19th 2017.

1996-1998 Wins with 43 in the whole World, 47% in Asia, But 38% in the Americas and 39% in Europe and Oceania.
1990-1992 Second with 40% in the whole World, 37% in Asia, But 44% in the Americas and 44% in Europe and Oceania.
1992-1995 Loses with 17% in the whole World, 16% in Asia, But 18% in the Americas and 17% in Europe and Oceania.
My prize was 1000 Gold for 62 points to 1990-1992.

New Conquest!
May 19th 2017 May 26th 2017.
Best Feet Forward
Team High Heels: :rosalina::4peach::4bayonetta:
Team Sandals: :4palutena: :4pit: :4darkpit:
Team Barefoot: :4corrin::4wiifit::4ryu:
How Zero Suit Samus isn't on Team High Heels, I can't understand.

Last edited:

SteadyDisciple

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rorrim
Well, I can tell you sandals won't be Winning... But beyond that I can't say, my data is too out of date. Still, you can count on me to cover team barefoot.

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Team 1990 - 1992 got 2nd w/ 39% in the World, 43% in the Americas, 43% in Europe & Oceania, and 35% in Japan. Points earned with the GreenDee:4dedede: was 12 points on 3DS in 1 bout.

Team 1992 - 1995 got 3rd w/ 17% in the World, 18% in the Americas, 18% in Europe & Oceania, and 16% in Japan.

Team 1996 - 1998 got 1st w/ 44% in the World, 39% in the Americas, 39% in Europe & Oceania, and 49% in Japan. Points earned w/
was
14 points on Wii U in 1 bout.

Spoils for 2nd on 3DS:

1000G

Spoils for 1st on Wii U:

Critical Hitter Brawn Badge (+32 Attack & -30 Defense) ((Note: I forgot to actually check this, so these values might not be correct, but it's possible that they are, given the trend of the last several prizes having the same stats as they did before.))

On the 3DS side, while :4cloud:'s loss to :4link: is indeed looking like a sign of his slipping grip, his team nonetheless did win it here too, albeit withOUT the clearly dominant results from last time.

As for the Wii U side, while it turned out to have been a 2nd repeat performance in a row, I wasn't expecting the results to be as close as they are. Could :4cloud2:'s presumably iron grip on the Wii U be slipping too? Or will this level of closeness to losing be a 1-week fluke?

Points Earned So Far: 7 points w/ Green :4wiifitm: on 3DS (like last time) & 5 points w/ "Goku" :4ryu: on Wii U (not like last time), both for the Barefoot Team.

1st: Barefoot (:4corrinf: is our powerhouse here, followed by :4ryu:, and weighed down by :4wiifit:. Given how recently this exact Conquest last aired in comparison to the other reruns, it's likely that they will still be as dominant as before, even on the 3DS, with :4wiifitm: as their Load.)

2nd: High Heels (:4bayonetta2: may be notable on the Wii U, but not on the 3DS, which isn't helped by how not known :4peach: & :4zss: are for doing much during these weeklies.)

3rd: Sandals (Good news for 3DS, no one here is a DLC Cast Member. Bad news overall, this team got decisively trounced back then, and nothing in particular happened between then & now, so here is where they'll likely be again.)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 94 Conquest Wins & 5822 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 102 Conquest Wins & 4041 Total Points Contributed

Friendly Reminder 5 (Same as last week, so consider this part a staple of these posts from this point onwards): To qualify for the 1st Place Prize in any given week, as the collaborative efforts by Blak, Steady, and yours truly have shown within 2 weeks, you'll need to have earned 11 points MINIMUM for 1 Side. Given that newly lowered confirmed minimum, I'll now advise aiming for 11+ points if you want to guarantee qualification. 10 & below are too low to qualify. This new 11 Minimum Point Floor applies to both the 3DS & Wii U versions.

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 14 Weeks So Far

Wii U Results:
Team High Heels got 2nd w/ 32% in the World, 33% in the Americas, 33% in Europe & Oceania, & 27% in Japan.

Team Sandals got 3rd w/ 24% in the World, 22% in the Americas, 25% in Europe & Oceania, & 27% in Japan.

Team Barefoot got 1st w/ 44% in the World, 45% in the Americas, 42% in Europe, Oceania, & 46% in Japan. Points earned with Green :4wiifitm: & later Green :4wiifit: (because I REALLY wanted to make my opponents hear that they're "wobbling". >X3) on both 3DS & Wii U were 23 points in 3 bouts on 3DS & 27 points in 4 bouts on Wii U.

Spoils for 1st on 3DS & Wii U:

Speed Walker Clothes (+78 Defense & -31 Speed)

Last edited:

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
The stats for this badge (on the 3DS, anyway) are +23 attack & -22 defense. This is a great prize, normally the Critical Hitter effect yields awful stat distribution, but now everyone can build a PVP-viable loadout with no worry of lost stats! =)

As for this Conquest I have reason to suspect we've entered a trend of earning a prize that differs from the last Conquest take. Last time, Wii Fit Trainer's the first character icon in Team Barefoot, and the Conquest prize is based on whoever's first there. This time, Corrin's leading Team Barefoot so I expect to get a sword, cape, or shoe this time.

I'm confident that Team Barefoot can secure a repeat victory, so I'll use Corrin.

SteadyDisciple

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rorrim
The stats for this badge (on the 3DS, anyway) are +23 attack & -22 defense. This is a great prize, normally the Critical Hitter effect yields awful stat distribution, but now everyone can build a PVP-viable loadout with no worry of lost stats! =)

As for this Conquest I have reason to suspect we've entered a trend of earning a prize that differs from the last Conquest take. Last time, Wii Fit Trainer's the first character icon in Team Barefoot, and the Conquest prize is based on whoever's first there. This time, Corrin's leading Team Barefoot so I expect to get a sword, cape, or shoe this time.

I'm confident that Team Barefoot can secure a repeat victory, so I'll use Corrin.
Wait... A shoe? For team Barefoot? That seems wrong...

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Best Feet Forward: May 19th 2017 May 26th 2017.

Team Barefoot Wins with 41 in the whole World, 34% in Europe and Oceania, 41% in Asia, But 41% in the Americas.
Team Sandals Second with 31 in the whole World, 34% in Europe and Oceania, 33% in Asia, But 27% in the Americas.
Team High Heels Loses with 28 in the whole World, 32% in Europe and Oceania, 26% in Asia, But 32% in the Americas.
My prize was 1000 Gold for 74 points to Team Sandals.
Honestly these results surprise me. A team with Wii Fit Trainer and a team with Palutena on it, managed to beat a team with Rosalina and Bayonetta on it.

New Conquest!
May 26th 2017 June 2nd 2017.
A Cut above
Flying Uppercuts::4pit: :4falcon:
Capcom Cuts: :4ryu: :4megaman:
Static Uppercuts: :4littlemac: :4luigi:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Team High Heels got 2nd w/ 33% in the World, 35% in the Americas, 35% in Europe & Oceania, and 29% in Japan.

Team Sandals got 3rd w/ 23% in the World, 22% in the Americas, 24% in Europe & Oceania, and 26% in Japan.

Team Barefoot got 1st w/ 44% in the World, 43% in the Americas, 41% in Europe & Oceania, and 45% in Japan. Points earned w/ Green :4wiifitm: was 17 points on 3DS in 2 bouts & "Goku" :4ryu: was 14 points on Wii U in 3 bouts.

Speed Walker Cape (+78 Defense & -31 Speed)

On the 3DS side, seeing Team Sandals beat Team High Heels was definitely a surprise I didn't see coming. Maybe :4darkpit:'s Side B is that appealing of a KO move? Perhaps the "3DS & DLC don't mix well" curse hit :4bayonetta2: that hard? ;O

As for the Wii U side, it's essentially a near-exact repeat performance, give or take a few percents here 'n there.

Points Earned So Far: 9 points on 3DS & 7 points on Wii U, both with Orange Helmet :4falcon: (UNlike last time) for the Flying Uppercuts Team.

1st: Flying Uppercuts (:4falcon:'s here, and other than :4wiremac:, no one else here has the Star Power he does, and even then, last time, his team took it by a whole 6% more than Mac's team did, so chances are, like most other weeks in which he's around, even with :4pit: weighing him down (though on the 3DS, maybe not AS much as I think he does....), Falcon alone can win this again.)

2nd: Static Uppercuts (:4littlemac: is our powerhouse here, though unlike Pit, :4luigi:'s less of a slouch. However, for as close as they were last time, they still lost. I seriously doubt these 2 are going to take 1st this week, but you never know, there HAS been shocking upsets throughout this year so far... ;o)

3rd: Capcom Cuts (I'll admit, I got burned severely last time with this duo, so because I genuinely want that 1st Place prize, as I'm want to do, this time, I won't do so. :4ryu: is the Load on the 3DS, because DLC status, which fares better on Wii U. Sorry,
, but with Falcon & Mac running wild this week, here is where you'll be, like before.)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 95 Conquest Wins & 5841 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 103 Conquest Wins & 4061 Total Points Contributed

Friendly Reminder 7: Word on the proverbial street is that Nintendo is mass-banning any consoles & handhelds that have any form of hacked software/firmware. If said system (either console or handheld) connects to wireless, said system will be banned from all internet & wireless connectivity, so if either kind of system has hacked software on them, refrain from connecting to the 'net on said systems (such as turning off 3DS wireless communications), which COULD mean no Conquest participation. It's possible for a modded Wii U to avoid this ban if there's no hacked software in it, but I wouldn't know how to go about doing that. I would imagine this applying for the 3DS as well, but again, I don't know how to do so. My personal advice, to be safe, is to either keep your systems UNmodded/hacked, or find a way to get said mods/hacks off of your systems and possibly erase any traces of them having ever been there, if necessary/possible. A 3rd Option could be taken, but yet again, I have no idea how to do that. If you receive a 002-0102 error on your 3DS, then that's a sign that you've been banned.

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 15 Weeks So Far

*Cue "Neo Star Select" from the Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards OST*
Wii U Results:

1st place goes to :4pit: & :4falcon: with 41% in the World, Americas, & Japan, and 56% in Europe & Oceania.
2nd place goes to :4littlemac: & :4luigi: with 35% in the World, Americas, Europe & Oceania, and Japan.
3rd place goes to :4ryu: & :4megaman: with 24% in the World, Americas, & Japan, and 22% in Europe & Oceania. Points given to this team (Really just Orange Gi Ryu) were 37 on the 3DS, and File #34 on the Wii U. Oh, Droopy-Tan, aka Miyo Takano~ ¦)

Prize for 3rd on Wii U & 3DS is 1000g

While I indeed called the 3rd place finish for Capcom Cuts in the 3DS version, for the Wii U version to also have a 3rd place finish for them as well DID surprise me. So Ryu has his limits in popularity, it seems: Paling in comparison to Falcon & Mac. ._.
He may be solo-viable in actual tournaments, but he's not popular enough to overtake them. :ohwell:
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
Nice, the cape is usable by a whopping 6 fighters (Marth, Lucina, Roy, Corrin, Ike, and Ganondorf). All of them will appreciate quicker access to their tilts as they advance on their enemies (except maybe Ganon because he's still really slow).

Falcon's in play so I'll allow him to carry my Pit to victory, which is pretty much assured this time thanks to Fatality's excellent run in Momocon 2017. Dude's a MONSTER with momentum! All the other Falcon players will come out of hiding and grace For Glory's servers with their presence, surely.

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

A Cut Above: May 26th 2017 June 2nd 2017.

Flying Uppercuts Wins with 45% in the whole World, 43% in the Americas, 44% in Europe and Oceania and 46% in Asia.
Static Uppercuts Second with 37% in the whole World, 38% in the Americas, 39% in Europe and Oceania and 36% in Asia.
Capcom Cuts Loses with 18% in the whole World, 19% in the Americas, 17% in Europe and Oceania and 18% in Asia.
My prize was a Moon Launcher Sacred Treasures for 69 points to Flying Uppercuts.
Truly puts the surprise in pleasant surprise, seeing Pit on the victory screen. Somehow he and Captain Falcon managed to beat Little Mac, Luigi and Two 3rd party characters, one of which being DLC. Granted the DLC one is the one that people play least since he actually requires skill.

New Conquest!
June 2nd 2017 June 9th 2017.
Stop Drop and Smash
Item Droppers: :4bowserjr: :4villager: :4pacman: :4sonic:
Body Slammers: :4kirby: :4bowser: :4yoshi: :4dedede:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
:4pit: & :4falcon: got 1st w/ 48% in the World, 46% in the Americas, 50% in Europe & Oceania, and 51% in Japan. Points earned w/ Orange Helmet :4falcon: were 17 points on 3DS in 2 bouts & 14 points on Wii U in 3 bouts.

:4ryu: &
got 3rd w/ 20% in the World, 20% in the Americas, 19% in Europe & Oceania, and 19% in Japan.

:4wiremac: & :4luigi: got 2nd w/ 32% in the World, 34% in the Americas, 31% in Europe & Oceania, and 30% in Japan.

Moon Launcher Sacred Treasures (+60 Attack
& -32 Defense)

For both sides, it's essentially a near-exact repeat performance from Round 1, give or take a few percents here 'n there, though admittedly, on the 3DS, Mac & Luigi DID get QUITE close to triumphing over Pit & Falcon, so props to them for coming that close. :o Seeing the Pits actually gain any piece of Equipment, let alone one as good as what this week awarded, is the real treat here (Maybe NOW I can FINALLY beat Classic 9.0 with :4pit:!), as is personally & successfully running it back from the embarrassing loss that I had from last time. :>

Points Earned So Far: 7 points on 3DS & 6 points on Wii U, both with Kehtas-- er, Red Shoed Kehtas-- erm, Orange :4kirby: (Just like last time~) for the Body Slammers Team.

1st: Body Slammers (
is, without much doubt, the weakest link of these 4, which DOES say something about not only how lackluster :yoshi:'s performance generally is during these Weeklies, but also how domineering the other 3 are, especially :kirby: & :bowser:. Them decisively taking 1st place this time too is looking incredibly likely, given who they're up against... again.)

2nd: Item Droppers (:4bowserjr: & :4pacman: are Loads (Much to my dismay over having to call :4ludwig: a Load... ._. ), :4villagerf: is a waning wild card (Ranai can only do so much for you... :drsad:), and
is probably the biggest Powerhouse they have, which, given the amount of Star Power that the Body Slammers have, is simply not enough to overturn the overwhelming odds that oppose them.)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 96 Conquest Wins & 5855 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 104 Conquest Wins & 4073 Total Points Contributed

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 16 Weeks So Far

*Cue "Lake on Ymir" by Motoi Sakuraba & Shinji Tamura from the SNES Tales of Phantasia OST*
FINALLY, I get to use this one! 8D
One of the most romantically chill songs of the SNES era I know for one of the most romantic days coming up.... Or at least that's what this world CLAIMS the 14th of February to be. :confused:

Wii U Results:

Team Kehtas-- er, Team :4kirby: got 1st with 65% in the World, 64% in the Americas, 66% in Europe & Oceania, and 65% in Japan.
Scores achieved with the entire team (largely with the Orange Batamon & the GreenDeeKING) were File #34 on Wii U and 68 (2 File #34s~) on 3DS.

Team :4bowserjr: got 2nd with 35% in the World, 36% in the Americas, 34% in Europe & Oceania, and 35% in Japan.
<Spoony> BETRAAAAYAL!! D8< BETRAYAL! D:<

Prize for 1st on both Wii U and 3DS was a Crash Lander Hat with +87 Defense and -2 Speed. While that IS one of the best stat combinations I've ever seen, the fact that it INcreases landing lag on all aerials makes it tough for me to recommend putting it on.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
I was wondering what the prize would be, turns out it's an excellent one that happens to finish (Dark) Pit's trifecta of Conquest prizes; this combines with the leaper raiment and smooth lander sandals for an improved kit! Pit's throw combos threaten way more damage (d-throw > d-air > d-air > u-air/f-air, yum) and he can do landing f-air/n-air/u-air into stuff, too!

Projected prize this time is gross, though. Those are excellent numbers indeed but increased landing lag on aerials (and even when you don't land with any!) is no bueno. :< That said I still want the thing, I'll just use Bowser and maybe Kirby.

Last edited:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Stop Drop and Smash: June 2nd 2017 June 9th 2017.

Body Slammers Wins with 65% in the whole World, 65% in the Americas, 66% in Europe and Oceania and 66% in Asia.
Item Droppers Loses with 35% in the whole World, 35% in the Americas, 34% in Europe and Oceania and 34% in Asia.
My prize was a Crash Lander Hat for 72 points to Body Slammers.
Crash Lander Hat: Defense + 87, Speed - 2, *Increased landing impact.

New Conquest!
June 9th 2017 June 16th 2017.
Packing Heat, Packing Punches
Gunslingers: :4duckhunt: :4zss: :4fox: :4falco: :4megaman: :4bayonetta:
Fist Swingers: :4dk::4littlemac: :4ganondorf: :4lucario: :4falcon: :4ryu:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Item Droppers got 2nd w/ 35% in the World, 35% in the Americas, 34% in Europe & Oceania, and 34% in Japan.

Body Slammers got 1st w/ 65% in the World, 65% in the Americas, 66% in Europe & Oceania, and 66% in Japan. Points earned w/ Kehtas-- er, Red Shoed Kehtas-- erm, Orange :4kirby: were 20 points on 3DS in 3 bouts & 11 points on Wii U in 2 bouts.

Crash Lander Hat (+87 Attack
& -2 Defense)

For both sides, it's essentially a near-exact repeat performance from Round 1, give or take a few percents here 'n there, though I must say, the raw similarity in percents for not only both Rounds 1 & 2, but also on both 3DS & Wii U, has me remarkably impressed in such a way that I'm at a loss for words....

*Cue "Scarlet Ballet" by May'n, provided in the Spoiler below, mainly for the high energy, gun sound effects, and a wish to have aired this during Round 1 (Went with SFA3 Guy's Theme, No More Swingin', instead, back then. :drshrug:)*
Points Earned So Far: 13 points on 3DS & 7 points on Wii U, both with Green Armored :4ganondorf: (Halfway like last time, in terms of team allegiance~) for the Fist Swingers Team.

1st: Fist Swingers (:4ganondorf:, :4falcon:, AND :4wiremac: are all on the same team! As if that weren't enough, :4dk:'s solidly average consistency is here too to make up for :4ryu: (3DS only; Fares better on Wii U) & :4lucario:. Needless to say, with Round 1's overwhelming dominance firmly in the record books, them taking 1st place this week is practically guaranteed, barring what may go down at 2GGC: Nairo Saga, this weekend.)

2nd: Gunslingers (Other than
& :4bayonetta2: (Wii U only) & MAYBE :4falco:, there isn't really anyone here that can stand up to the trifecta that is Ganon, Falcon, and Mac. 'Course, 2GGC: Nairo Saga IS this weekend, and there is the possibility of many a :4zss: player coming out of the woodworks for that event, though whether or not such an event will help this team out enough to overturn the opposition's oppressive odds remains to be seen... *Insert Discord-centric Thinking Emote Here*)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 97 Conquest Wins & 5881 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 105 Conquest Wins & 4085 Total Points Contributed

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 17 Weeks So Far

Pre-emptively leaving this here, a day or two in advance for 2GGC: Nairo Saga~ https://multitwitch.tv/2ggaming/nairomk
And this, a week in advance~
Wii U Results:

Team
got 2nd w/ 37% in the World, 38% in the Americas, 37% in Europe & Oceania, and 32% in Japan. Points earned with Dalmation
on the Wii U version was 26.

Team :dk: got 1st w/ 63% in the World, 62% in the Americas, 63% in Europe & Oceania, and 68% in Japan. Points earned w/ "Son Goku" :4ryu: on the 3DS version was 81.

Spoils for 2nd on Wii U:

1000g

Spoils for 1st on 3DS:

Antiglide Banana (+90 Attack & -3 Defense)

Last edited:

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
Well thanks to this prize and the Lo-Jump Hat we were awarded some time ago, Ness and Kirby now have access to max-defense builds with speed loss at a minimum. +200 defense actually doesn't reduce that much taken (you'll take about 85% of all incoming attacks' original damage), but knockback received is cut a great deal. For example, Mr. Game & Watch can no longer KO you with full-power Oil Panic at 0% from across the map! I still don't like the added landing lag, but I guess there must be some sort of sizable penalty for not dying nearly as quickly.

I'm going to rock :4lucario: this week since I use him well, and Team Fist Swingers is absolutely busted and guaranteed victory anyway. Projected prize is at least more attractive than the last one, and I'm pretty sure Diddy and DK's special jumps remain good and allow them to come back regardless.

SteadyDisciple

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rorrim
Hey folks, so, I'm not sure if anyone had found this out yet, but in addition to the minimum of 11 points earned for the winning team to get your big prize, there is also a requirement to get below a certain number of points for the other team(s). Does anyone remember what the old threshold was? While you all fight over equipment, I'll keep working to find the current required difference.

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Packing Heat, Packing Punches June 9th 2017 June 16th 2017.

Fist Swingers Win with 69% in the whole World, 65% in the Americas, 65% in Europe and Oceania and 73% in Asia.
Gunslingers Loses with 31% in the whole World, 35% in the Americas, 35% in Europe and Oceania and 27% in Asia.
My prize was an Antiglide Banana for 58 points to Fist Swingers.

Antiglide Banana: Attack +90, Defense - 3, *Decreased lateral air movement.

New Conquest!
June 16th 2017 June 23rd 2017.
Dragon Derby
Fire Dragon: :4charizard:
Blood of Dragons::4corrin:
Super Dragon: :4yoshi:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Gunslingers got 2nd w/ 34% in the World, 37% in the Americas, 37% in Europe & Oceania, and 28% in Japan.

Fist Swingers got 1st w/ 66% in the World, 63% in the Americas, 63% in Europe & Oceania, and 72% in Japan. Points earned w/ Green Armored :4ganondorf: were 13 points on 3DS in 1 bout & 14 points on Wii U in 2 bouts.

Antiglide Banana (+90 Attack & -3 Defense)

For both sides, again, it's a near-exact repeat performance from Round 1, give or take a few percents here 'n there, though this time, I must say, the extra dominance in percents for Fist Swingers in Japan, both on 3DS & Wii U, has me remarkably impressed in such a way that I'm at a loss for words....
(I'll admit, this is, without a doubt, one of my most favorite Twitch Emotes, due to how OFTEN I find myself feeling that way over a bunch of things! :love:)

:bubblebobble: ((When's Sm4shZardcord going to Rate This Dragon, I wonder? :p ))
*Cue "The Dragon Gave A Loud Scream" by Naofumi Hataya from the NiGHTS into dreams... PERFECT ALBUM, provided in the Spoiler below, mainly for the aggressively high energy, commemoration of this week's Dragon theme, and a wish to have aired this during Round 1 (Went with the Christmas NiGHTS rendition of The Dragon Gave A Loud Scream: In Holy Night, instead, back then, which is nowhere as fiery as the original that's in the Spoiler below, IMO. :drflip:)*
Points Earned So Far: 7 points on 3DS & 6 points on Wii U, both with John Red:4corrin: (Exactly like last time~) for the Blood of Dragons.

1st: :4corrinf: (Back then, her performance could've been chalked up to the DLC Hype Train. Nowadays, she has proven herself to be a reliable powerhouse (As Rounds 1 & 2 of "Best Feet Forward" shows) that's cleanly poised to sweep Round 2 of Dragon Derby.)

2nd:
(Only by Mega Evolving into your X form will the Pokeverse officially brand you with the Dragon typing that would fully prove your title of the Fire Dragon. Technicalities aside, were :4corrin: not around, you'd be a sure winner, since heavyweights tend to do relatively well in these Conquests, and in Zard's case, he's got Introspektive repping him. Alas, :4corrinf: is here, so you'll be playing 2nd fiddle to her.)

3rd:
(It seemed close, last time, but Zard barely eked out 2nd place over you. Come to think of it, you don't exactly have a memetic star like Introspektive or Girthquake repping you, and you also aren't known for doing too well during these Weeklies (Such as the week when you were paired with
), so maybe you're not as good out here as I think you are....
)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 98 Conquest Wins & 5888 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 106 Conquest Wins & 4098 Total Points Contributed

I'll admit, I'm not entirely sure what you're asking about, Steady. If you're asking about how many points it takes to stay qualified for the 1st place prize, then the amount of points you give to the other teams must remain less than what the team you're wanting to give the most points to has. Using this week as an example to help illustrate, you must earn 12+ with :4corrin: to cover for however many points that you want to earn with :4yoshi: &/or :4charizard:.
I'll also admit, the following is going to sound a bit like theory crafting, since I've not really done this, but if either :4yoshi: or :4charizard: have more points earned than :4corrinf:, then whatever points you've earned with either :4yoshi: or :4charizard: will eat away at the points given to :4corrinf: to the point of having 0 leftover.
So if you have earned, oh say, 20 points with :4corrin:, then you'll need to earn 9 or less with either :4yoshi: or :4charizard: to stay qualified for the 1st place prize.

The old threshold was 21 points, if that was what you're asking about. I'm hoping to have answered your question, but if not, then with some clarification, I could be of more help to you.

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 18 Weeks So Far

*Cue "The Dragon Gave a Loud Scream : In Holy Night" by Naofumi Hataya from the NiGHTS into dreams... PERFECT ALBUM*

*Insert Intro Cutscene attempting to explain away why I didn't follow up on last week's scene Here (that my personally inflated standards, along with me constantly getting sidetracked by the OTHER scenes that I've been developing over the week for the ambitiously-in-perpetual-development (fan)fic series, Shimmering Eyes (Sadly (Pun NOT intended XD), I'm not quite confident about sharing those new details here just yet... 3: *INB4 an edit to this post sharing those details later on this week??? MAYBE???*), and even the dreaded Writer's Block towards the above posted scene, have all combined to prevent me from following up on)*

John Red:4corrin: got 1st with 63% in the World, 62% in the Americas, 60% in Europe & Oceania, and 65% in Japan. Scores achieved with John Red:4corrin: and-- <Random Weeaboo> "Orenji :4corrinf:" were 67 points on 3DS and 25 points on Wii U.

got 2nd with 20% in the World, 20% in the Americas, 22% in Europe & Oceania, and 20% in Japan.

got 3rd with 17% in the World, 18% in the Americas, 18% in Europe & Oceania, and 15% in Japan.

Prize for 1st on both Wii U & 3DS was an Air Defender Cape with +63 Defense and -31 Speed.

My absolute 1ST reaction upon seeing (Orenji) Corriin-schta winning this week's Conquest by a landslide:
<Yooji> I'm pretty sure that the ONLY reason you're going HERE, to one of THEE best animes of 2007, is JUST BECAUSE you THINK that Miyo Takano is namedropping Corrin's name in the 4th sentence at the 12 second mark.

<RL Me> You're ALMOST completely correct. As some of us might be more than painfully aware of, Corrin's Counter Surge has a ridiculous amount of KO power, only really rivaled by the likes of Shulk's Down 3, Power Vision, particularly when bolstered with any of the Smash Arts, especially that of Neutral 3, Hyper Monado Arts. Those of us who have taken advantage of this power during this week, including yours truly, might very well have been tempted to hammily CHEW the scenery, LAUGH as maniacally, & possibly even BOAST with great intimidation, ALL as much as Miss Takano Miyo did in Higurashi Kai, for EVERY time that we've KO'd someone REALLY early with Counter Surge~! >8D
<RL Me> Oh oh, and Miss Takano Miyo is one of my absolute MOST favorite villains in ALL of anime, for OH SO MANY reasons that I could gush on about, ALL DAY! 8D Seriously, I would LOVE to channel Miss Takano Miyo in any female villains I might have running around in the Shimmering Eyes fics, such as Snoy during the Familial Repair Chapter.... >83

<Yooji> So would you describe Corriin as someone who has more than just the Blood of Dragons coarsing through the veins?

*Cue "Dragon God" by Yasunori Mitsuda from the Chrono Cross OST*

<RL Me> HMMMM, MAY BE~! >X3
[/QUOTE]

SteadyDisciple

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rorrim
You answered my question with the first half. So you need to earn 11 more points with the winning team than all the other teams put together, you think? I'll work on testing that theory. After all, I don't care about the prizes, I don't mind missing a few to see if that is accurate

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
With this antiglide banana and the imperfect shield banana from earlier, both Kongs have options for max-attack builds with minimal defense loss. However, those penalties will be troublesome to work around, especially for Donkey Kong who already has a hard time landing defensively and would miss the ability to perfect-shield something for a quick retaliatory grab.

This should be a profitable week. Not only is the projected prize good, the shoe-in to win happens to be one of my favorite fighters in Corrin =) Time for more early tipper kills for victory.

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Dragon Derby June 16th 2017 June 23rd 2017.

Fire Dragon Wins with 38% in the whole World, 38% in the Americas, 40% in Europe and Oceania and 39% in Asia.
Blood of Dragons Second with 37% in the whole World, 36% in the Americas, 33% in Europe and Oceania and 38% in Asia.
Super Dragon Loses with 25% in the whole World, 26% in the Americas, 27% in Europe and Oceania and 23% in Asia.
My prize was an Air Defender X Defense for 58 points to Fire Dragon.

Air Defender X Defense: Defense +63, Speed -31, *Improved air defense.

New Conquest!
June 23rd 2017 June 30rd 2017.
Color Clash
Pink: :4kirby::4peach::4jigglypuff:
Yellow::4pacman::4pikachu::4lucas:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
got 2nd w/ 33% in the World, 32% in the Americas, 34% in Europe & Oceania, and 34% in Japan.

:4corrinf: got 1st w/ 42% in the World, 42% in the Americas, 39% in Europe & Oceania, and 45% in Japan. Points earned w/ John Red:4corrin: were 18 points on 3DS in 2 bouts & 15 points on Wii U in 2 bouts.

got 3rd w/ 25% in the World, 26% in the Americas, 27% in Europe & Oceania, and 21% in Japan.

Spoils for 2nd on 3DS:

1000G

Spoils for 1st on Wii U:

Air Defender Cape (+63 Defense & -31 Speed)

While things went down exactly as projected on the Wii U, it's on the 3DS where one of the closest
-worthy upsets on the level of :4link: beating :4cloud: earlier this year happened: :006: BARELY clutching out 1st over :4corrinf: by just 1 to 2 percent in most regions! I honestly did NOT see this coming AT ALL, for :4corrin:'s grip on the 3DS seemed as iron-clad as :4cloud2:'s, prior to this week. Maybe Introspektive's most recent vid with Girthquake had influenced this Last-Ditch Effort? :O
Either way, whether or not this'll be a 1-week fluke remains to be seen.... :?:

*Cue "Pink Devil to Inhales Anything" by 猫瓜 (Not sure who this is...) from The Large Concert of the Starry Sky fan-made remix album, provided in the Spoiler below for 1. The hype, 2. An alternative to P4AU's Pink Sniper from last time, and 3. To emphasize just WHO will tower above all others this week:*
Points Earned So Far: 6 points on 3DS & 7 points on Wii U, both with Kehtas-- er, Red Shoed Kehtas-- erm, Orange :4kirby: (Not exactly like last time~) for the Pink Team.

<Kehtas the male orange :kirby: with obviously-spray-painted-on blue face cheeks, light-ish blue suede shoes with velcro laces, a spring green Fighter-styled headband with a blue droplet symbol in the front (woven into it by Snoy), and a seemingly permanent redness below his eyes> *Blushes bright red as he nervously smiles* "Hey um, my feet are actually cerise...."

<Splooshi (aka, RL Me)> "Thank you Kehtas for providing the flimsy excuse I need for justifying my orange pick for this week. I must also applaud you for daring to confess that fact aloud in front of our readers, for that's not something you're going to be known for freely doing in Shimmering Eyes, once that ever gets going."

<Kehtas> *In a hurried tone* "S-Speaking of getting going, that's what I should be doing, so away I gooo~!" ;D *BOLTS out of this post in a realistically quick manner!*

<Splooshi> *Casually waves* "Kaybaiiii~" :D

1st: Pink Team (:kirby:, much like last time, is THEE star of this week's show, followed by :4jigglypuff: and then :4peach: as the Load. The sheer Star Power that :4kirby: wields exceeds the entirety of the Yellow Team, which is certain to ensure a repeat 1st place finish for this team.)

2nd: Yellow Team (:4lucas: is the most star-studded member here, followed by :pikachu: & then :4pacman:, who may collectively stand up to Peach & Puff, but will flounder before Kirby's might. This will especially be so on the 3DS, where Lucas's DLC status is traditionally a hindrance there. A repeat 2nd place finish is what I'm expecting for this team.)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 98 Conquest Wins & 5905 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 107 Conquest Wins & 4114 Total Points Contributed

Friendly Reminder 5 (Same as last week, so consider this part a staple of these posts from this point onwards): To qualify for the 1st Place Prize in any given week, as the collaborative efforts by Blak, Steady, and yours truly have shown within 2 weeks, you'll need to have earned 11 points MINIMUM for 1 Side. Given that newly lowered confirmed minimum, I'll now advise aiming for 11+ points if you want to guarantee qualification. 10 & below are too low to qualify. This new 11 Minimum Point Floor applies to both the 3DS & Wii U versions. As stated earlier, one of the top reasons for sticking to 1 side is to ensure that all the points you've contributed to that 1 side remains greater than any points given to the other side(s), which if they have any points earned and are not the winning team for that week, will eat away at the points given to the winning team, possibly to the point of being 0, depending on how many more points the losing team(s) have over the winning team.

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 19 Weeks So Far

Wii U Results:

Pink Team got 1st w/ 57% in the World, 57% in the Americas, 59% in Europe & Oceania, and 57% in Japan. Points earned with Straw Hat :4jigglypuff: were 25 on 3DS & 22 on Wii U.

Yellow Team got 2nd w/ 43% in the World, 43% in the Americas, 41% in Europe & Oceania, and 43% in Japan.

Spoils for 1st on both 3DS & Wii U:
"Just when you thought that I couldn't look any MORE pink...."
Lo-Jump Hat (+90 Defense & -3 Speed)

Top Bottom