• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Conquest Thread

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
another easy victory incoming, and the prize is something I actually don't have yet. Good thing I use both Bowser and Charizard, gaining those nails will let their moves kill even earlier, especially Zard's Rising Cyclone...that is if they don't pop out before the final hit :')

Doesn't really matter which power player I use, so I'll just do stuff with Ike.

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

The Quick and the Deadly September 29th 2017 October 6th

Power Players Wins with 67% in the whole World, 61% in the Americas, 57% in Europe and Oceania and 71% in Asia.
Speed Demons Loses with 33% in the whole World, 39% in the Americas, 43% in Europe and Oceania and 29% in Asia.

My prize was a Shield Degenerator Fake Nails for 67 points to Power Players. Shield Degenerator Fake Nails: Attack +90, Defense -9, *Weakened shield regeneration.
------------------------------------

New Conquest!
October 6th 2017 October 13th.
Keep Smash Green
Timber: :4villager:
Leaf Shield: :4megaman:
Tree: :4wiifit:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Wii U Results for Round 2:
Power Players got 1st w/ 67% in the World, 63% in the Americas, 62% in Europe & Oceania, and 74% in Japan. Points earned w/ Green Armored :4ganondorf: were 15 points in 2 bouts on the 3DS & 16 points in 2 bouts on the Wii U.

Speed Demons got 2nd
w/ 33% in the World, 37% in the Americas, 38% in Europe & Oceania, and 26% in Japan.

Spoils for 1st on 3DS:

Shield Degenerator Fake Nails (+90 Attack & -9 Defense)

A 2nd week of easily-called certainty, with the winning team's dominance being slight greater than before, especially in Japan.

*Cue "Green Grass Gradation - Gigamix Ver. -" from the Rockman ZX Soundsketch -ZX GIGAMIX-, provided in the Spoiler Tab below:*

Points Earned So Far: 4 points on 3DS & 9 on Wii U, both w/ Chillager (:4villager:) (Exactly UNlike last time~).

Place Predictions for both 3DS & Wii U:

1st: Timber (:4villagerf:) (Last time, I was banking on the momentum of Kameme's 2nd place finish at EVO 2016 w/ :4megaman: to take 1st. Not so for Round 2, in which I'm banking on the solidity of :4villager:'s 1st place finish during Round 1 to carry over here, however much I'm still puzzled by how that happened.)

2nd:
(For as much as I want to try repping you again for Round 2, I sadly will have to pass on that this time, considering how badly burned I got for doing so, back in Round 1.)

3rd: :185: (:4wiifit:) (I don't believe I really need to say much at this point... :()

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 113 Conquest Wins & 6120 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 121 Conquest Wins & 4327 Total Points Contributed

Friendly Reminder 5 (Same as last week, so consider this part a staple of these posts from this point onwards): To qualify for the 1st Place Prize in any given week, as the collaborative efforts by Blak, Steady, and yours truly have shown within 2 weeks, you'll need to have earned 11 points MINIMUM for 1 Side. Given that newly lowered confirmed minimum, I'll now advise aiming for 11+ points if you want to guarantee qualification. 10 & below are too low to qualify. This new 11 Minimum Point Floor applies to both the 3DS & Wii U versions. As stated earlier, one of the top reasons for sticking to 1 side is to ensure that all the points you've contributed to that 1 side remains greater than any points given to the other side(s), which if they have any points earned and are not the winning team for that week, will eat away at the points given to the winning team, possibly to the point of being 0, depending on how many more points the losing team(s) have over the winning team.

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 34 Weeks So Far

Pre-emptively leaving this here, a week in advance...
Wii U Results:
Tree :4wiifit: got 3rd w/ 19% in the World, 18% in the Americas, 20% in Europe & Oceania, & Japan.

Leaf Shield
got 2nd w/ 36% in the World, 37% in the Americas, and 34% in Europe, Oceania, & Japan. Points earned with Ice Slasher
and later thee Leaf Shield
were 25 points in 3 bouts on 3DS, and 28 points in 5 bouts on Wii U.

Timber :4villager: got 1st w/ 45% in the World & the Americas, and 46% in Europe, Oceania, & Japan.

Spoils for 2nd on both 3DS & Wii U:

1000G

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Timber (:4villagerf:) got 1st w/ 47% in the World, 46% in the Americas, 44% in Europe & Oceania, and 51% in Japan. Points earned w/ Chillager (:4villager:) were 11 points in 2 bouts on the 3DS & 11 points in 3 bouts on the Wii U.

got 2nd
w/ 34% in the World, 35% in the Americas, 34% in Europe & Oceania, and 32% in Japan.

:185: (:4wiifit:) got 3rd w/ 19% in the World, 19% in the Americas, 22% in Europe & Oceania, and 17% in Japan.

Spoils for 1st on 3DS:

"No green me, Splooshi? You were so gung-ho about repping the greens last time..."
Lip's Stick Shoes (+79 Speed & -30 Attack)

A 3rd week of easily-called certainty, with the winning team's dominance being slight greater than before, especially in Japan.

Points Earned So Far: 7 points on 3DS & 12 on Wii U, both w/ Green Armored :4ganondorf: (Exactly like last time~).

1st: Kings (:4ganondorf: AND :bowser: & even :4dedede:, ALL on the same team? Other than :4corrin: & possibly :4marth: from Team Princes, there isn't anyone else capable of really opposing them this week, so expect a repeat 1st place finish here.)

2nd: Princes (:4bowserjr:, for as much as you remain my 1st main, is who's ultimately holding this trio back, though not as much as 2 others on another team....)

3rd: Princesses (:4lucina: is the one lady capable of doing anything here. :4peach: & :4zelda:, however.... :ohwell:)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 114 Conquest Wins & 6134 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 122 Conquest Wins & 4341 Total Points Contributed

Friendly Reminder 5 (Same as last week, so consider this part a staple of these posts from this point onwards): To qualify for the 1st Place Prize in any given week, as the collaborative efforts by Blak, Steady, and yours truly have shown within 2 weeks, you'll need to have earned 11 points MINIMUM for 1 Side. Given that newly lowered confirmed minimum, I'll now advise aiming for 11+ points if you want to guarantee qualification. 10 & below are too low to qualify. This new 11 Minimum Point Floor applies to both the 3DS & Wii U versions. As stated earlier, one of the top reasons for sticking to 1 side is to ensure that all the points you've contributed to that 1 side remains greater than any points given to the other side(s), which if they have any points earned and are not the winning team for that week, will eat away at the points given to the winning team, possibly to the point of being 0, depending on how many more points the losing team(s) have over the winning team.

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 35 Weeks So Far

*Cue "King of Kings" by the KONAMI KUKEIHA CLUB from the Gradius [3] Arcade Soundtrack (Disc 2)*
Wii U Results:

Kings got 1st w/ 43% in the World, 41% in the Americas, 44% in Europe & Oceania, and 48% in Japan. Points earned with Green Armored :4ganondorf: were 27 on Wii U & 24 on 3DS.

Princes got 2nd w/ 36% in the World, 37% in the Americas, 35% in Europe & Oceania, and 34% in Japan.

Princesses got 3rd w/ 21% in the World, 22% in the Americas, 21% in Europe & Oceania, and 18% in Japan.

Spoils for 1st on both 3DS & Wii U:
"Once you see this post, it'll most likely be either during or after the FINAL Splatfest of Splatoon, slated to last from 2 AM Friday, all the way to Sunday! Splooshi's siding with Team Marie for her Deadpan Snarking sass~"
Risky Respawner Magic Stone (+90 Attack & -2 Defense)
[/QUOTE]

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
Cool, got 2 copies of the lip's stick shoes on 3DS and my first one on Wii U. If I can manage to use them on the same loadout with an antileap badge to balance out short-hop height, that'd be good IMO.

All right, another runback of a past Conquest I lost! The first round was held before I was aware of Ganondorf's heavy influence and popularity he has in this mode, but I won't make the same mistake again, but I won't be using him. I'll just use Bowser and mayyyyybe Dedede if I feel like it, in honor of Izaw's Art of Dedede.

Last edited:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Keep Smash Green October 6th 2017 October 13th.

Timber Wins with 51% in the whole World, 45% in the Americas, 48% in Europe and Oceania and 54% in Asia.
Leaf Shield Second with 30% in the whole World, 36% in the Americas, 32% in Europe and Oceania and 27% in Asia.
Tree Loses with 19% in the whole World, 19% in the Americas, 20% in Europe and Oceania and 19% in Asia.

My prize was 1000 Gold for 66 points to Lead Shield.

New Conquest!
October 13th 2017 October 20th.
Battle Royale-ty
Princesses: :4peach: :4zelda: :4lucina:
Kings: :4ganondorf: :4bowser: :4dedede:
Princes: :4corrin: :4bowserjr: :4marth:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Battle Royale-ty October 13th 2017 October 20th.

Kings Wins with 56% in the whole World, 45% in the Americas, 48% in Europe and Oceania and 62% in Asia.
Princes Second with 28% in the whole World, 33% in the Americas, 31% in Europe and Oceania and 25% in Asia.
Princesses Lose with 16% in the whole World, 22% in the Americas, 21% in Europe and Oceania and 13% in Asia.

My prize was a KO Healer Magic Stone for 66 points to Kings. KO Healer Magic Stone: Attack +68, Defense -31, *KOs heal damage.

New Conquest!
October 20th 2017 October 27th.
Battle of the Underdogs
Lucas: :4lucas:
Luigi: :4luigi:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Kings got 1st w/ 52% in the World, 45% in the Americas, 47% in Europe & Oceania, and 63% in Japan. Points earned w/ Green Armored :4ganondorf: were 21 points in 2 bouts on the 3DS & 12 points in 1 bout on the Wii U.

Princes got 2nd w/ 30% in the World, 33% in the Americas, 32% in Europe & Oceania, and 25% in Japan.

Princesses got 3rd w/ 18% in the World, 22% in the Americas, 21% in Europe & Oceania, and 12% in Japan.

Spoils for 1st on 3DS:

"Wait a minute, this isn't what the prize was, last time..."
KO Healer Magic Stone (+68 Attack & -31 Defense)

A 4th week of easily-called certainty, with the winning team's dominance being slight greater than before, particularly in the World & especially in Japan.

Points Earned So Far: 8 points on 3DS w/ Boney Shirt :4lucas: & 7 on Wii U w/ Orange "Sponge" :4luigi: (Exactly like last time~).

Place Predictions for 3DS:

1st: :4luigi: (With Elegant's stunning performance at GTX a few weeks ago, he's sure to rule this side more than last time.)

2nd: :4lucas: (The classic "Folks don't have DLC on the 3DS" reason resurfaces here....)

Place Predictions for Wii U:

1st: :4lucas: (Along with the classic "Folks DO have DLC on the Wii U" reason, though with GTX possibly still being fresh in peoples' minds, his admittedly already loose grip on this system MIGHT loosen more to the point of losing 1st place, this time around.)

2nd: :4luigi: (I'm... Actually not too sure if he'll take 2nd place here again, since he DID come pretty close to taking it the 1st go-around, and with GTX being a more recent & high-profile appearance than any Lucas player has earned recently, it's possible that he might take 1st this week.)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 115 Conquest Wins & 6156 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 123 Conquest Wins & 4348 Total Points Contributed

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 36 Weeks So Far

Wii U Results:

:4lucas: got 1st w/ 53% in the World, 53% in the Americas, 48% in Europe & Oceania, and 54% in Japan. Points earned with Boney Shirt :4lucas: was 26 on Wii U.

:4luigi: got 2nd w/ 47% in the World, 47% in the Americas, 52% in Europe & Oceania, and 46% in Japan. Points earned with Orange "Sponge" :4luigi: was 26 on 3DS.

"Naturally, Splooshi's most favorite color would take priority here."
Quick Smasher Shoes (+61 SPD & -30 ATK)
[/QUOTE]

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
Oh, wasn't expecting a change of prize. Neat, Ganondorf and Zelda have plenty of kill moves, and I'm sure they can augment their loadout with more speed (at least 18 to give Ganon his auto-cancelled short-hop d-air back) to help them find the opportunities to get KOs and heal.

I'll play for the same results this Conquest got last time: Luigi on 3DS and Lucas on Wii U.

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
:4lucas: got 2nd w/ 46% in the World, 41% in the Americas, 40% in Europe & Oceania, and 57% in Japan. Points earned w/ Boney Shirt :4lucas: was 17 points in 2 bouts on the Wii U.

:luigi: got 1st
w/ 54% in the World, 59% in the Americas, 60% in Europe & Oceania, and 43% in Japan. Points earned w/ Orange "Sponge" :4luigi: was 15 points in 2 bouts on the 3DS.

Spoils for 1st on 3DS:

Quick Smasher Shoes
(+61 Speed & -30 Attack)

Spoils for 2nd on Wii U:

1000G

While I easily called the 3DS side for the 5th week in a row, it was the Wii U side that I suspected of it going to Luigi as well, which, as you can see above, turned out to be true. Maybe Elegant's incredibly hype performance at GTX really was that influential.... ;o *Insert thinking emote here*

*Cue "Darkness of Fear (Arranged)" by Yasushi Asada from the Castlevania Judgment OST, actually provided in the Spoiler this time!*
Points Earned So Far: 8 points on 3DS & 5 on Wii U, both w/ Green Armored :4ganondorf: for Team Dark (Exactly like last time~).

1st: Team Dark (:4ganondorf: is here, and no one else in this week is on his level. 'Nuff said.)

2nd: Team Light (When your most reliable member is either :4pit: or possibly :4drmario: (Sorry, but the hype surrounding you technically showing up in Odyssey isn't going to do much for you this week), that's when you know you're in trouble.)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 116 Conquest Wins & 6171 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 123 Conquest Wins & 4363 Total Points Contributed

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 37 Weeks So Far
(Harvest November / National Novel Writing Month's coming up in 5 days!!)

Wii U Results:
Light Team got 2nd w/ 27% in the World, 29% in the Americas, 27% in Europe & Oceania, & 23% in Japan.

Dark Team got 1st w/ 73% in the World, 71% in the Americas, 73% in Europe, Oceania, & 77% in Japan. Points earned with Green Armored :4ganondorf: were 27 points in 3 bouts on 3DS, and 21 points in 3 bouts on Wii U.

Leaper Raiment (+55 Defense & -31 Speed)

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Battle of the Underdogs October 20th 2017 October 27th.

Luigi Wins with 59% in the whole World, 63% in the Americas, 67% in Europe and Oceania and 55% in Asia.
Lucas Loses with 41% in the whole World, 37% in the Americas, 33% in Europe and Oceania and 45% in Asia.

My prize was Quick Smasher Shoes for 21 points to Kings. Quick Smasher Shoes: Speed +61, Attack -30, *Quick smash attacks.

New Conquest!
October 27th 2017 November 3rd.
Light vs Dark
Light: :4pit: :4wiifit: :4rob: :4drmario:
Dark: :4darkpit: :4ganondorf: :4gaw: :4bayonetta:

YoshiDryBones

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zara
3DS FC
1332-7857-8326
Light Team is going to get utterly wrecked for the 3rd time. Why do they keep doing these themes? Do they honestly expect different outcomes?

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Light vs Dark October 27th 2017 November 3rd.

Dark Team Wins with 80% in the whole World, 73% in the Americas, 74% in Europe and Oceania and 83% in Asia.
Light Team Loses with 20% in the whole World, 27% in the Americas, 26% in Europe and Oceania and 17% in Asia.

My prize was 1000 Gold for 65 points to Light Team.

New Conquest!
November 3rd 2017 November 10th 2017.
80's Classic
1980-1983: :4dk: :4mario: :4luigi: :4gaw: :4littlemac: :4pacman:
1984-1985: :4zelda: :4peach: :4bowser: :4link: :4duckhunt: :4rob:
1986-1987: :4samus: :4pit: :4palutena: :4megaman: :4ryu:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Light Team got 2nd w/ 21% in the World, 25% in the Americas, 24% in Europe & Oceania, and 15% in Japan.

Dark Team got 1st w/ 79% in the World, 75% in the Americas, 76% in Europe & Oceania, and 85% in Japan. Points earned w/ Green Armored :4ganondorf: were 13 points in 2 bouts on the 3DS & 14 points in 2 bouts on the Wii.

Spoils for 1st on 3DS & Wii U:

Leaper Raiment (+55 Defense & -31 Speed)

And now we return you to a week of an easily called victory, with the only real surprise being the size of Dark Team's dominance in Japan, which I think is one of the most lop-sized that I've ever seen in all these weeks. :surprised:

Points Earned So Far: 7 points on 3DS & 2 on Wii U, both w/ Oven Mitts :4pacman: for 1980 - 1983 (Exactly UNlike last time~).

1st: 1980 - 1983 (With :4pacman: & MAYbe :4gaw: as this team's Loads, that leaves everyone else to be Powerhouses here.)

2nd: 1984 - 1985 (Last time, I got burned for supporting my main Doggo, so this time, unfortunately, I must ditch you again, since you, :4rob:, :4peach:, and :4zelda: are all Loads. :()

3rd: 1986 - 1987 (5 peeps here when the other 2 teams have 6; Classic reason for a 3rd place finish.)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 117 Conquest Wins & 6183 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 124 Conquest Wins & 4374 Total Points Contributed

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 38 Weeks So Far
(Harvest November / National Novel Writing Month's on its 3rd day!)

Wii U Results:
1980 - 1983 got 1st w/ 44% in the World, 43% in the Americas, 42% in Europe & Oceania, and 47% in Japan.

1984 - 1985 got 2nd w/ 35% in the World, 36% in the Americas, 38% in Europe & Oceania, & 31% in Japan. Points earned with
were 26 points in 3 bouts on Wii U & 23 points in 2 bouts on 3DS.

1986 - 1987 got 3rd w/ 21% in the World & Americas, 20% in Europe & Oceania, and 22% in Japan.

1000G

And again, my temptation to swap places ends up being the winning idea, which again, SteadyDisciple is right on the dot about. ;) ONE of these weeks, :4duckhunt:, you WILL win one of these Weekly Conquests, however long that'll take, and whatever lucky combination of combatants it'll take for you to look like you genuinely have a shot at taking 1st place. :roll:

Last edited:

YoshiDryBones

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zara
3DS FC
1332-7857-8326
They should do a reverse-conquest for a year, just so characters who never win can actually win. Then maybe :4duckhunt:will have a shot and those who play with these more unpopular characters can get good custom equipment for them.

Is that too much to hope for as a fan of the unpopular characters? It does get tiring, seeing the same people dominate week after week.

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
Won that raiment and the shoes from the conquest before, yay. That's 2 copies of each prize on both versions for me. Collecting Conquest prizes is an art.

The awarded prize for last round was a Vampire Protection Badge, IIRC. I didn't get this on Wii U so let's try and change that!
I think red team will solidly win this on both sides (:4mario:'s newest game is the talk of the town and this likely means lots of Mario players on For Fun/Glory) so:4gaw: will be enlisted for me. He's actually pretty good in the FFA format IMO. Folks are often careless enough to get anti-aired by up-smash, up-air's sizable windbox allows for stealing KOs, and there's always the threat of 9. Just don't get hit a lot, because he's really squishy. ._.

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Light Team got 1st w/ 48% in the World, 47% in the Americas, 46% in Europe & Oceania, and 48% in Japan. Points earned w/ Oven Mitts :4pacman: were 16 points in 2 bouts on the 3DS & 14 points in 2 bouts on the Wii.

Dark Team got 2nd w/ 32% in the World, 34% in the Americas, 36% in Europe & Oceania, and 29% in Japan.

Light Team got 3rd w/ 20% in the World, 19% in the Americas, 18% in Europe & Oceania, and 23% in Japan.

Vampire Protection Badge (+33 Defense & -26 Speed)

And here's to a 2nd week of an easily called victory, with no real surprises to report here. :tired:

Points Earned So Far: 8 points on 3DS & 8 on Wii U, both w/ Green Mage :4robinm: for the Army Tactician (Exactly like last time~).

1st: Army Tactician (Like with a certain previous Conquest, the real debate to be had here is who's going to be taking 2nd place. *Cough"Marvel2Days!JWong"Cough*)

2nd: Pikmin Leader (While I guessed wrong last time, I'm still going to insist on this guess, since throughout this year, :4alph: has been making more high-profile appearances & having more notable performances (Thanks to Myran (Who's in the running for Smash 4 Boot Camp!) & especially Shuton) than who I'm certain will be finishing 3rd here.)

3rd: Health Mentor (You may have somehow taken 2nd place here last time, but here is where I'm still expecting you to be, due to the lack of attention you've gotten so far this year.)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 118 Conquest Wins & 6200 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 125 Conquest Wins & 4394 Total Points Contributed

Friendly Reminder 9: Daylight Savings Time has officially kicked in by this point, so rather than checking in at 11 PM PST, it'll be at 10 PM PST instead, until DST wears off.

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 39 Weeks So Far
(Harvest November / National Novel Writing Month's on its 10th day!)

*Cue "EV03-2 Shopping A" by Norihiko Hibino from the BAYONETTA 2 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK*
Wii U Results:

:4robinf:-chwan~ got 1st with 61% in the World, 60% in the Americas, 61% in Europe & Oceania, and 66% in Japan. Scores achieved with Green Mage :4robinm: were 38 points on Wii U & 64 points on 3DS.
Kuradoberi Jam-- er, :4wiifit: got 2nd with 24% in the World, 25% in the Americas, 24% in Europe & Oceania, and 21% in Japan.
:4alph:imar got 3rd with 15% in the World, 15% in the Americas, 15% in Europe & Oceania, and 13% in Japan.

Prize for 1st on both 3DS & Wii U was a pair of (really just 1 for each copy) Pity Final Smasher Boots with +84 Speed & -31 Attack.

And again I call it~ The only real surprise here to me was WFT beating Alphimar as much as she did.

Last edited:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

80's Classic November 3rd 2017 November 10th 2017.

1980-1983 Wins with 48% in the whole World, 49% in the Americas, 49% in Europe and Oceania and 47% in Asia.
1984-1985 Second with 29% in the whole World, 30% in the Americas, 32% in Europe and Oceania and 35% in Asia.
1986-1987 Loses with 23% in the whole World, 22% in the Americas, 19% in Europe and Oceania and 18% in Asia.

My prize was 1000 Gold for 37 points to 1984-1985.

New Conquest!
November 10th 2017 November 17th 2017.
Natural Leader
Pikmin Leader: :4olimar:
Army Tactrician: :4robinm:
Health Mentor: :4wiifit:

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
Another victory, just as planned.

Obviously going to use Robin this week due to past results. The projected prize isn't too hot for someone of considerable skill level (it only has a chance of activating if you begin your next stock with a 5-point-or-worse deficit behind the leading player), but hey that speed boost is still nice, we take those.

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
:4alph:imar got 3rd w/ 15% in the World, 18% in the Americas, 16% in Europe & Oceania, and 10% in Japan.

:4robinf:-chwan~ got 1st w/ 64% in the World, 57% in the Americas, 58% in Europe & Oceania, and 73% in Japan. Points earned w/ Green Mage :4robinm: were 14 points in 2 bouts on the 3DS & 20 points in 2 bouts on the Wii U.

Kuradoberi Jam-- Er, :4wiifit: got 2nd w/ 21% in the World, 25% in the Americas, 26% in Europe & Oceania, and 17% in Japan.

Pity Final Smasher Boots (+84 Speed & -31 Attack)

And here's to a 3rd week of an easily called victory, though with a repeat surprise of :4wiifitm: taking it over :4olimar:, which I seriously still have no idea how this happened, despite the higher profiles & performances that the likes of Myran & Shuton have.

Points Earned So Far: 5 points on 3DS w/ OoT!:zeldamelee: & 9 on Wii U w/ Green Armored :ganondorfmelee: for Team :roymelee: (Exactly like last time~).

1st: Team :roymelee: (A full team of 4, with :ganondorfmelee: on board to make up for :peachmelee: & :zeldamelee:'s shortcomings (:roymelee:'s more like them on 3DS). 'Nuff said?)

1st: Team :sheikmelee: (:marthmelee: & :mewtwomelee: may be here, but neither are on Dorf's level. At least :drmario: is also here to help insure that they'll be here instead of 3rd.)

3rd: Team :falcomelee: (:bowsermelee: may be here, but with only :falcomelee: & :gawmelee:, they're bound to stay here.)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 119 Conquest Wins & 6211 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 126 Conquest Wins & 4415 Total Points Contributed

Friendly Reminder 9: Daylight Savings Time has officially kicked in by this point, so rather than checking in at 11 PM PST, it'll be at 10 PM PST instead, until DST wears off.

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 40 Weeks So Far
(Harvest November / National Novel Writing Month's on its 17th day!)

Wii U Results:
Team Roy got 1st w/ 43% in the World, 41% in the Americas, 39% in Europe & Oceania, & 49% in Japan. Points earned with OoT :4zelda: on 3DS were 21 points in 4 bouts, & 24 points in 2 bouts with Green Armored :4ganondorf: on Wii U.

Team Sheik got 2nd
w/ 36% in the World, 37% in the Americas, 37% in Europe & Oceania, & 33% in Japan.

Team Falco got 3rd
w/ 21% in the World, 22% in the Americas, 24% in Europe, Oceania, & 18% in Japan.

Quick Batter Boots (+64 Speed & -32 Attack)

abx

Smash Journeyman
So, the 11+ pt. limit for getting the first prize is a new phenomenon? That's very good to know, piling up 21 pts. was always a bit tedious.

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Natural Leader November 10th 2017 November 17th 2017.

Army Tactrician Wins with 69% in the whole World, 61% in the Americas, 65% in Europe and Oceania and 73% in Asia.
Health Mentor Second with 19% in the whole World, 23% in the Americas, 22% in Europe and Oceania and 17% in Asia.
Pikmin Leader Loses with 12% in the whole World, 16% in the Americas, 13% in Europe and Oceania and 10% in Asia.

My prize was a Pity Final Smasher Boots for 46 points to Army Tactician. Pity Final Smasher Boots: Speed +84, Attack -31, *Respawn Final Smash.

New Conquest!
November 17th 2017 November 24th 2017.
Melee Rookies
Team Roy: :4feroy: :4peach: :4zelda: :4ganondorf:
Team Sheik: :4sheik: :4marth: :4drmario: :4mewtwo:
Team Falco: :4falco: :4bowser: :4gaw:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Melee Rookies November 17th 2017 November 24th 2017.

Team Roy: Wins with 49% in the whole World, 40% in the Americas, 39% in Europe and Oceania and 56% in Asia.
Team Sheik Second with 30% in the whole World, 35% in the Americas, 35% in Europe and Oceania and 26% in Asia.
Team Falco Loses with 21% in the whole World, 25% in the Americas, 26% in Europe and Oceania and 18% in Asia.

My prize was 1000 Gold for 43 points to Team Falco

New Conquest!
November 24th 2017 December 21st 2017.
Science vs Nature
Team Science: :4rob: :4samus: :4megaman:
Team Nature: :4duckhunt: :4dk: :4diddy:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Team :roymelee: got 1st w/ 47% in the World, 41% in the Americas, 41% in Europe & Oceania, and 57% in Japan. Points earned w/ OoT!:zeldamelee: was 13 points in 2 bouts on the 3DS & 19 points in 2 bouts on the Wii U w/ Green Armored :ganondorfmelee:.

Team :sheikmelee: got 2nd w/ 32% in the World, 35% in the Americas, 35% in Europe & Oceania, and 27% in Japan.

Team :falcomelee: got 3rd w/ 21% in the World, 24% in the Americas, 24% in Europe & Oceania, and 16% in Japan.

Quick Batter Boots (+64 Speed & -32 Attack)

And here's to a 4th week of an easily called victory, with the usual stand-out portion being the increased dominance of the winning team in Japan. :tired:

*Cue "Science Fiction" from the Blazblue Chrono Phantasma OST, provided in the Spoiler tab below*

Points Earned So Far: 1 point on 3DS w/ Green Suited :4samus: & 5 points on Wii U w/ Arctic Silver/White :4rob:, both for Team Science (Exactly UNlike last time~).

1st: Team Science (:4rob: may be a Load, but both :4megaman: & especially :samus: aren't.)

1st: Team Nature (:dk: is the 1 Powerhouse here, for both :4diddy: & especially
("Will I EVER win one of these!?") aren't.)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 120 Conquest Wins & 6220 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 127 Conquest Wins & 4430 Total Points Contributed

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 41 Weeks So Far
(Harvest November / National Novel Writing Month's on its 24th day!)

Wii U Results:

Team Nature
got 2nd w/ 48% in the World, 47% in the Americas, 48% in Europe & Oceania, and 52% in Japan. Points earned with Dalmation
were 26 points on 3DS in 5 bouts & 24 points on Wii U in 5 bouts.

Team Science got 1st w/ 52% in the World, 53% in the Americas, 52% in Europe & Oceania, and 48% in Japan.

1000g

<Snow Peepers> (Well hey, at least we technically WERE on the winning team, over in Japan, so I'll take that~)
<Duck> (Too bad it wasn't by a wide enough margin to make up for the OTHER regions that we didn't win over.)

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
Nature vs Science was a close match up last time for both versions. I picked Nature on 3DS so I missed out on the prize (Air Pinata Zapper), but I won't do that again. My :4samus:will be enlisted so I hopefully get the prize there, and a second copy on Wii U. Prizes with trait penalties are fun to stack.

1FC0

Smash Lord
I am using :rob: but so far I have only been able to play 4 Conquest matches. Luckily none of my opponents self destructed on the second stock before I could hit them so I got 6 points each match for a total of 24 points.

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
Science vs Nature November 24th 2017 December 1st 2017.

Team Science Wins with 56% in the whole World, 54% in the Americas, 54% in Europe and Oceania and 57% in Asia.
Team Nature Loses with 44% in the whole World, 46% in the Americas, 46% in Europe and Oceania and 43% in Asia.

My prize was 1000 Gold for 46 points to Team Nature

New Conquest!
December 1st 2017 December 8th 2017.
Series Showdown: Round 4!
Super Mario: :4mario: :4luigi: :4peach::4bowser: :4yoshi: :rosalina:
Fire Emblem: :4marth: :4myfriends: :4robinm: :4feroy: :4corrin:
Pokémon: :4pikachu: :4charizard: :4lucario: :4jigglypuff: :4greninja: :4mewtwo:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Team Science got 2nd w/ 48% in the World, 48% in the Americas, 45% in Europe & Oceania, and 51% in Japan. Points earned w/ Green Suited :4samus: was 11 points in 2 bouts on the 3DS & 12 points in 2 bouts on the Wii U w/ Arctic Silver/White :4rob:.

Team Nature got 1st w/ 52% in the World, 52% in the Americas, 55% in Europe & Oceania, and 49% in Japan.

Spoils for 1st on 3DS:

Air Piñata Zapper (+89 Attack & -1 Defense) :120: Weakened Air Defense: 1.2x damage received when in midair.

Spoils for 2nd on Wii U:

1000G

(The ONE time that I FInally WIN one of these weeklies, after ALL these years, and you DIDN'T support me! My team may have ironically lost Japan, but we won the rest of the regions! It's such a shame that you couldn't join me in what might very well be the ONE week that I'll actually get to pop off like this!)

Points Earned So Far: 8 points on 3DS & 4 points on Wii U, both w/ Blue :4feroy:, both for Fire Emblem (Exactly UNlike last time~).

1st: Fire Emblem (With the only real Load here being :4feroy:, just about everyone else here is a veritable Powerhouse, particularly :4myfriends: especially :4corrinf:, and even :4robinf:. 'Course, :4marth: & :4lucina: are no slouches either.)

2nd: Super Mario (:mario:, :luigi:, & :bowser: are your Powerhouses here, leaving half the team as Loads.)

3rd: Pokémon (USUM may be out now, but beyond :006:, :150:, and possibly :4lucario:, these 'Mons are generally outclassed by the other 2 teams)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 121 Conquest Wins & 6238 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 127 Conquest Wins & 4441 Total Points Contributed

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 42 Weeks So Far
(Harvest November / National Novel Writing Month's finally over! Total Word Count for me in NaNoWriMo 2017 is 7,543!)

Friendly Reminder 10: Oh yeaaah, I'm not sure how many of you have noticed a certain announcement last week, but Smashboards finally has an official Discord server that I'm in. :D
Check here for details, and hope to see you there, possibly in time for the 3-day 2GG Championship that's starting later today. :) https://smashboards.com/threads/smashboards-update-official-discord-community-vip-forum.451786/

NOTE: Daylight Saving Time ends on 11/06/2016 at 2 AM, Pacific Time. Roll back the clock 1 hour and adjust accordingly for your time zone.
Wii U Results:
Team Pokémon got 3rd w/ 27% in the World, 26% in the Americas, 27% in Europe & Oceania, & 29% in Japan. Points earned with
were 25 points in 4 bouts on Wii U & 24 raw points on 3DS in 2 bouts, which when the 2 points from 1 bout repping John Red:4corrin: is factored in, actually becomes 22 points in 3 bouts instead.

Team Mario got 2nd w/ 33% in the World, 35% in the Americas, 34% in Europe & Oceania, & 29% in Japan.

Team FE got 1st w/ 40% in the World, 39% in the Americas, 39% in Europe, Oceania, & 42% in Japan. Points earned with John Red:4corrin: on 3DS were 2 points in 1 bout, which is really 0 points total, once the 24 raw points from Rufuszard are factored in.

Spoils for 2nd on 3DS & 3rd on Wii U:

1000G

1FC0

Smash Lord
YES get souped Team Nature you messed with the wrong R.O.B.!

Team Science tonight we dine in equipment paradise!

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
Close finish for Wii U's Team Nature, though I can guess why they took the victory this time: folks are finally starting to realize how appealing Donkey Kong (grab combos, ding dong finisher) and Diddy Kong (his entire kit) are. At least now I have the zapper on both versions of the game, I'll take that. :D

IIRC the prize for the last Series Showdown Round 4, was an Auto-Healer Sword. So far I only have that on Wii U; I'd really like that on 3DS to combine with the vampire protection/agility badges, both past conquest prizes, so all the swordsmen I use become very difficult to KO. Pls carry me again, Corrin.

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Series Showdown: Round 4! December 1st 2017 December 8th 2017.

Fire Emblem Wins with 41% in the whole World, 39% in the Americas, 37% in Europe and Oceania and 44% in Asia.
Super Mario Second with 32% in the whole World, 37% in the Americas, 35% in Europe and Oceania and 29% in Asia.
Pokémon Loses with 27% in the whole World, 24% in the Americas, 28% in Europe and Oceania and 27% in Asia.

My prize was 1000 Gold for 60 points to Super Mario

New Conquest!
December 8th 2017 December 15th 2017.
Triple Threat
Psychic-type: :4mewtwo: :4ness: :4lucas:
Dark-type: :4greninja::4wario: :4ganondorf:
Fighting-type: :4lucario: :4littlemac: :4ryu:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Team Super Mario got 2nd w/ 36% in the World, 40% in the Americas, 39% in Europe & Oceania, and 31% in Japan.

Team FE got 1st w/ 40% in the World, 37% in the Americas, 36% in Europe & Oceania, and 44% in Japan. Points earned w/ Blue :4feroy: were 19 points in 2 bouts on the 3DS & 18 points in 4 bouts on the Wii U.

Team Pokémon got 3rd w/ 24% in the World, 23% in the Americas, 25% in Europe & Oceania, and 25% in Japan.

Auto-Healer Sword (+48 Attack & -30 Defense) :120: Auto-heal capacity: Heal damage gradually over time.

After a "fluke" week comes a return to the easily-predicted norm, albeit one that LOOKS like a win in the Americas, Europe & Oceania for Team Super Mario, yet it didn't quite pan out that way. ;o

Points Earned So Far: 9 points on 3DS & 15 points on Wii U, both w/ Green Armored :4ganondorf:, both for Dark Type (Exactly (partially) like last time~).

1st: Dark Type (:4ganondorf: alone can do it all.)

2nd: Psychic Type (:150: & :4lucas: have a stronger base here than on the 3DS.)

3rd: Fighting Type (:4littlemac:, sadly, is outclassed by Dorf here, though that's because of how much :4lucario: & :4ryu: are Loads.)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 122 Conquest Wins & 6258 Total Points Contributed (Both to be updated later)

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 128 Conquest Wins & 4470 Total Points Contributed

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 43 Weeks So Far

Friendly Reminder 10: Oh yeaaah, I'm not sure how many of you have noticed a certain announcement, but Smashboards finally has an official Discord server that I'm in. :D
Check here for details, and hope to see you there, possibly in time for Day 2 of S4BC that's starting later today. :) https://smashboards.com/threads/smashboards-update-official-discord-community-vip-forum.451786/

Wii U Results:

Team Psychic Type got 2nd w/ 34% in the World, 37% in the Americas, 33% in Europe & Oceania, and 30% in Japan.

Team Fighting Type got 3rd w/ 30% in the World, 31% in the Americas, 31% in Europe & Oceania, and 27% in Japan. Points earned with "Goku" :4ryu: was 23 points on Wii U in 3 bouts.

Team Dark Type got 1st w/ 36% in the World, 32% in the Americas, 36% in Europe & Oceania, and 43% in Japan. Points earned with Green Armored :4ganondorf: was 21 points on 3DS in 3 bouts.

Spoils for 1st on 3DS:

Double-Jump Drag X Attack (+90 Attack & -2 Speed)

Spoils for 3rd on Wii U:

1000g

Last edited:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Triple Threat December 8th 2017 December 15th 2017.

Dark-type Wins with 48% in the whole World, 36% in the Americas, 40% in Europe and Oceania and 53% in Asia.
Fighting-type Second with 26% in the whole World, 33% in the Americas, 31% in Europe and Oceania and 24% in Asia.
Psychic-type Loses with 26% in the whole World, 31% in the Americas, 29% in Europe and Oceania and 23% in Asia.

My prize was a Double-Jump Drag X Attack for 55 points to Dark-type. Double-Jump Drag X Attack: Attack +90, Defense -2, *Weakened double jump.

New Conquest!
December 15th 2017 December 22th 2017.
Masked Brawl
Captain Falcon: :4falcon:
Meta Knight: :4metaknight:
Mr. Game & Watch: :4gaw:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Team Psychic-type got 2nd w/ 30% in the World, 34% in the Americas, 31% in Europe & Oceania, and 25% in Japan.

Team Dark-type got 1st w/ 45% in the World, 37% in the Americas, 40% in Europe & Oceania, and 55% in Japan. Points earned w/ Green Armored :4ganondorf: were 18 points in 2 bouts on the 3DS (9 of which came from 5 KOs in the FG Teams room, the FUHHHN room~!>:) ) & 15 points in 1 bout on the Wii U.

Team Fighting-type got 3rd w/ 25% in the World, 29% in the Americas, 29% in Europe & Oceania, and 20% in Japan.

Double-Jump Drag X Attack (+90 Attack & -2 Speed) :120: Weakened double jump: 0.7x midair jump height.

A 2nd week of the easily-predicted norm, with the size of Dark-type's dominance being significantly greater than before. :tired:

Points Earned So Far: 11 points on 3DS & 2 points on Wii U, both w/ Orange Helmet :4falcon: (Exactly like last time~).

1st: :4falcon: (Do I even need to say why?)

2nd: :4metaknight: (Thank you MK Leo for elevating him to less of a Load than the 3rd placer.)

3rd: :4gaw: (Sorry GimR, but while you yourself always winz, I don't think your power's going to be transferable to Flat Man this week.)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 123 Conquest Wins & 6278 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 129 Conquest Wins & 4472 Total Points Contributed

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 44 Weeks So Far

Friendly Reminder 10: Oh yeaaah, I'm not sure how many of you have noticed a certain announcement, but Smashboards finally has an official Discord server that I'm in. :D
Check here for details, and hope to see you there. :) https://smashboards.com/threads/smashboards-update-official-discord-community-vip-forum.451786/

Wii U Results:

:4falcon: got 1st w/ 71% in the World, 71% in the Americas, 72% in Europe & Oceania, and 70% in Japan. Points earned with Orange Helmet :4falcon: were 22 points on Wii U in 3 bouts & 27 points on 3DS in 4 bouts.

:4metaknight: got 2nd w/ 15% in the World, 14% in the Americas, 15% in Europe & Oceania, and 17% in Japan.

:4gaw: got 3rd w/ 14% in the World, 15% in the Americas, 13% in Europe & Oceania, and 13% in Japan.

Spoils for 1st on both Wii U & 3DS:

No-Flinch Smasher Suit (+60 Defense & -31 Speed)

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Masked Brawl December 15th 2017 December 22nd 2017.

Captain Falcon Wins with 73% in the whole World, 70% in the Americas, 68% in Europe and Oceania and 75% in Asia.
Meta Knight Second with 15% in the whole World, 15% in the Americas, 18% in Europe and Oceania and 14% in Asia.
Mr. Game & Watch Loses with 12% in the whole World, 15% in the Americas, 14% in Europe and Oceania and 11% in Asia.

My prize was 1000 Gold for 48 points to Mr. Game & Watch.

New Conquest!
December 22nd 2017 December 29th 2017.
Merry Smashmas
Red Team: :4shulk::4mario::4diddy::4samus::4kirby::4charizard::4ness::4feroy:
Green Team: :4link::4luigi::4bowser::4yoshi::4bowserjr::4littlemac::4tlink::4palutena:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
:4falcon: got 1st w/ 76% in the World, 73% in the Americas, 73% in Europe & Oceania, and 79% in Japan. Points earned w/ Orange Helmet Falcon were 11 points in 1 bout on the 3DS & 17 points in 3 bouts on the Wii U.

:4metaknight: got 2nd w/ 13% in the World, 14% in the Americas, 14% in Europe & Oceania, and 12% in Japan.

:4gaw: got 3rd w/ 11% in the World, 13% in the Americas, 13% in Europe & Oceania, and 9% in Japan.

No-Flinch Smasher Suit (+60 Defense & -31 Speed) :120: No-flinch charged smashes: You cannot be launched by standard attacks when charging a smash attack.

A 3rd week of the easily-predicted norm, with the size of :4falcon:'s dominance being significantly greater than before. :tired:

Points Earned So Far: 10 points on 3DS & 7 points on Wii U, both w/ Kehtas-- er, Orange :kirby: (Exactly NOT like last time~).

1st: Red Team (With the only Loads being :4diddy: & :4feroy: and possibly :4charizard: & :4ness:, it's easy to see why they barely won last time.)

2nd: Green Team (About half of this team are Loads (:4yoshi:, :4bowserjr:, :4palutena:, and possibly :4tlink:), it's equally easy to see why they barely lost last time.)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 124 Conquest Wins & 6288 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 130 Conquest Wins & 4494 Total Points Contributed

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 45 Weeks So Far

Check here for details, and hope to see you there. :) https://smashboards.com/threads/smashboards-update-official-discord-community-vip-forum.451786/

Preemptively leaving this here, a week in advance...
*Cue "Winter Sleep" by Tomoko Sasaki from the NiGHTS into dreams... PERFECT ALBUM*

Wii U Results:

Red Team got 1st place with 53% in the World, 53% in the Americas, 49% in Europe & Oceania, and 56% in Japan.

Green Team got 2nd place
with 47% in the World, 47% in the Americas, 51% in Europe & Oceania, and 44% in Japan. Total Points given to this team was 28 on the Wii U and 56 (Exactly 2x my Wii U score! XD) on the 3DS.

Prize for 2nd on both 3DS and Wii U was a Critical Hitter Brawn Badge with +23 Attack and -22 Defense.

It may have been a close one, but ultimately, it went as I expected. GGs to the Red Team.

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
Nice, the projected critical hitter brawn badge. If I can get this prize on Wii U, I can ditch the other red critical hitter parts I own to free up some space (reminder that if you accumulate too many custom parts - the limit being around 3000 - the oldest ones get deleted).

Last time I picked a different side for each version because I figured the results would be close, which they were. Now I feel more comfortable picking Red on both versions.

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
And the Results Are:

On the 3DS:

Merry Smashmas December 22nd 2017 December 29th 2017.

Red Team Wins with 57% in the whole World, 53% in the Americas, 51% in Europe and Oceania and 60% in Asia.
Green Team Loses with 43% in the whole World, 47% in the Americas, 49% in Europe and Oceania and 40% in Asia.

My prize was 1000 Gold for 29 points to Green Team.

New Conquest!
December 29th 2017 January 5th 2018.
Strength In Numbers
Olimar: :4olimar:
Rosalina: :rosalina:
Duck Hunt: :4duckhunt:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Red Team got 1st w/ 58% in the World, 56% in the Americas, 52% in Europe & Oceania, and 62% in Japan. Points earned w/ Kehtas-- Er, Orange :kirby: were 17 points in 2 bouts on the 3DS & 13 points in 2 bouts on the Wii U.

Green Team got 2nd w/ 42% in the World, 44% in the Americas, 48% in Europe & Oceania, and 38% in Japan.

Shield Exploder Brawn Badge (+43 Attack & -22 Defense & 0 Speed) :120: Explosive perfect shield: Shield against an attack with perfect timing to create an explosion.

A 4th week of the easily-predicted norm, with the size of Red Team's dominance being somewhat greater than before. :tired:

Points Earned So Far: 7 points on 3DS & 5 points on Wii U, both w/ Fire Flower :rosalina: (Exactly like last time~).

3rd: :4alph: (It's not quite Frostbite, just yet, Shuton & Myran.)

2nd:
(Genesis 5, however, IS coming up sooner, and Brood, Raito, and Tamushika are looking to show up to that.)

1st: :rosalina: (Dabuz & Kirihara & Falln... 'Nuff said?)

Misc. Stats of Mine for 3DS Specifically: 125 Conquest Wins & 6302 Total Points Contributed

Misc. Stats of Mine for Wii U Specifically: 131 Conquest Wins & 4505 Total Points Contributed

Self-RP Scene Tease Count in Relation to Previewing Shimmering Eyes in Some Way: 46 Weeks So Far

Preemptively leaving this here, a week in advance...
Wii U Results:

:4alph:imar got 3rd w/ 22% in the World, 22% in the Americas, 21% in Europe & Oceania, and 23% in Japan.

got 2nd w/ 31% in the World, 31% in the Americas, 32% in Europe & Oceania, and 31% in Japan.

:rosalina: got 1st w/ 47% in the World, 47% in the Americas, 47% in Europe & Oceania, and 46% in Japan. Points earned with Fire Flower :rosalina: were 21 points on Wii U in 3 bouts & 28 points on 3DS in 4 bouts.

Caloric Immortal Pumps (+58 Speed & -30 Attack)

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
Oh hey, another curveball prize, albeit one I'll gladly take. This is a good one to give to CPUs if you want a fun challenge, since they're good at powershielding everything.

As for this week I'll use Rosalina of course. Though this week I'll probably only play her enough to get or surpass 11 points; these kids are out here ganging up on Rosalina players (and they're getting smart about it, too, they'll only jab1 each other to avoid the game forcibly kicking them out for focusing a player). D:

Top Bottom