• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Claus (The Masked Man) for SSBB thread, Mother 3 Spoilers

T-major

Smash Champion
Hopefully you get it to work, And :O.

I Want the sword D:.
Silly Koopa, Falco doesn't use a sword! :lick:

just kidding, you can have the sword if you really want. I'll stick with PSI; and if I'm allowed, I'll have some reconstructed parts! :O probably just a cybernetic eye or something, because those are cool. :D

speaking of Claus' sword. does it ever say in the game if his sword is an actually solid sword, or if it's made of PSI energy? just wondering.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Silly Koopa, Falco doesn't use a sword! :lick:

just kidding, you can have the sword if you really want. I'll stick with PSI; and if I'm allowed, I'll have some reconstructed parts! :O probably just a cybernetic eye or something, because those are cool. :D

speaking of Claus' sword. does it ever say in the game if his sword is an actually solid sword, or if it's made of PSI energy? just wondering.
:p Yeah i think sword would be better for me, And you can have those :O, I Can't wait to see how i will look like as falco + Claus, So what is this comic about anyways?

I Wonder actually, Ves, Can you answer that for us?

Noshiee

Smash Ace
how do you send personal messages to another member?, srry, but is needed.

Also, Vesper, do you like speak spanish?, becouse the whole message thing is not gonna work if you dont.

On topic, if anything that the guy from Gamespot turns to be truth, maybe there is a slight chance that Ness is coming back, he never said he was going to be, which makes me believe he wont, but, probably he is the non-playable cut character from Melee which is going to have an important role in the SSE.

OMG, IM talking crazy here xd, Im actually believing to a prophet lol

T-major

Smash Champion
:p Yeah i think sword would be better for me, And you can have those :O, I Can't wait to see how i will look like as falco + Claus, So what is this comic about anyways?

I Wonder actually, Ves, Can you answer that for us?
indeed... unfortunately, it still wont work... T__T I've reinstalled that thing 4 times! nothing. I think the cord I'm using to connect the printer to my computer is the problem; because it's the same one that I was using for my old printer. which, by the way, I would hook back up for the process of uploading the picture, IF I didn't already uninstall everything for said printer (don't know where the disk for it is...)

What are you guys talking about????
Styrks' "Battle of the Clubs" Comic

your new here, so the first arc, The RIDLEY wars, might not make sense... to put it justly, some of the members of R.I.D.L.E.Y (the Ridley support Club, and first club to be formed on SWF) started flaming people in other support threads, for... some reason... as a result, RIDLEY was forced to disband, and a lot of it's members were banned.

anyways! the MMPMA, the Claus club, is going to be part of this comic; and how members are depicted in the comic is based on what their avatar is (unless requested otherwise), mixed with the character their club is about. so, thethridkoopa for example, would be Falco wearing Claus' outfit (and using his sword).

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
Well we fought a good battle but Claus is an assist trophy, he appears glides ahead slashing a character then uses PK Love...also Kumatora and Dustor are assists...**** you Sakurai give us a secnd god **** mother rep.

T-major

Smash Champion
Well we fought a good battle but Claus is an assist trophy, he appears glides ahead slashing a character then uses PK Love...also Kumatora and Dustor are assists...**** you Sakurai give us a secnd god **** mother rep.
where was this said? don't you dare say a prophet said it, because they are all a load of crap...

Droogieb

Smash Apprentice
how do you send personal messages to another member?, srry, but is needed.

Also, Vesper, do you like speak spanish?, becouse the whole message thing is not gonna work if you dont.

On topic, if anything that the guy from Gamespot turns to be truth, maybe there is a slight chance that Ness is coming back, he never said he was going to be, which makes me believe he wont, but, probably he is the non-playable cut character from Melee which is going to have an important role in the SSE.

OMG, IM talking crazy here xd, Im actually believing to a prophet lol
That is not a bad idea at all! Who else would make sense to have a large role in the SSE that may not be returning as a PC.

Young Link... NO!!!
Dr. Mario... Only if he is like a Dr. that heals you in between levels (Una Broma)
Falco... He is probably returning
Mewtwo....Not a chance
So that really only leaves Ness as a person who could have that role (if what the guy says is true)

Now you may wonder why I didn't mention Pichu. Well he actually could play a part. The Pikachu of Brawl could be the evolved Pichu from Melee (main indication of this is the goggles Pikachu) though Im not convinced this will happen

NessOwnsYou

Smash Cadet
Please tell me you're lying please or Hahaha this is a joke or a prophet said it.
Also if that true, then that is a crappy sounding AT that they can make of Claus.

Droogieb

Smash Apprentice
indeed... unfortunately, it still wont work... T__T I've reinstalled that thing 4 times! nothing. I think the cord I'm using to connect the printer to my computer is the problem; because it's the same one that I was using for my old printer. which, by the way, I would hook back up for the process of uploading the picture, IF I didn't already uninstall everything for said printer (don't know where the disk for it is...)

Styrks' "Battle of the Clubs" Comic

your new here, so the first arc, The RIDLEY wars, might not make sense... to put it justly, some of the members of R.I.D.L.E.Y (the Ridley support Club, and first club to be formed on SWF) started flaming people in other support threads, for... some reason... as a result, RIDLEY was forced to disband, and a lot of it's members were banned.

anyways! the MMPMA, the Claus club, is going to be part of this comic; and how members are depicted in the comic is based on what their avatar is (unless requested otherwise), mixed with the character their club is about. so, thethridkoopa for example, would be Falco wearing Claus' outfit (and using his sword).
So hypothetically i would be FreakaClaus.... odd

Droogieb

Smash Apprentice
Hey check this out a japanese site confirmed Claus is a PC!!!! i won't provide a link though so i guess my info and RegalBusters info cancle out and......

WE KNOW NOTHING NEW ABOUT HIM BEING IN OR OUT!!!!!

Droogieb

Smash Apprentice
Hey check this out a japanese site confirmed Claus is a PC!!!! i won't provide a link though so i guess my info and RegalBusters info cancle out and......

WE KNOW NOTHING NEW ABOUT HIM BEING IN OR OUT!!!!!

Droogieb

Smash Apprentice
Ha Ha Ha didn't mean to be in it just a funny thought

regal buster if its real link it or don't say it

Droogieb

Smash Apprentice
so, it seems everybody ignored me, so Ill ask again, how can you send personal messages to another member?

...Claus FTW!...yeah:p...
Sorry man, all you have to do is click the name of the person you want to send the message to then a drop down list pops up and you select send a private message to________

and... This is my 32nd post my lucky number!!!!!!!

vesperview

Smash Hero
What a load of crap and to have practically the entire cast of Mother 3 as assists is overkill and I guess it's fake since you don't even have a link to it.

Noshiee

Smash Ace
Vesper, I would like to send you private message, nothing important, just something a loser did, well, said, wrote (whatever), so, its about you. (You do speak spanish, right?, 'couse it is in spanish)

Maybe you already know, I dont know.

Claus FTW!

JhMS

Smash Journeyman
Dont worry Claus fans.For now its just a rumor.Hopefully a wrong one....
Oh no!Im starting to fear Claus chances.Please be in.....

Droogieb

Smash Apprentice
Dont worry Claus fans.For now its just a rumor.Hopefully a wrong one....
Oh no!Im starting to fear Claus chances.Please be in.....

Hey positive attitude! Claus is the bomb and he's gonna rip in brawl

Droogieb

Smash Apprentice
I really just want the whole roster revealed, I'm sick of the speculation.
I hear you man! I have like two weeks left of school that actually matter for college and I am freaking out because I get Brawl in 18 DAYS!!!!!!! I really need to know the roster so that I can get threw the final stretch of school. i am definently staying home the whole first week I get the game and getting all the characters!

Regiwi

Smash Journeyman
I really just can't picture Claus, such an important and more importantly unique Mother 3 character as an assist trophy. I just really can't see why they'd bother to give him assist trophy over playable. Well if this is true, hopefully he will at least be a boss in subspace (the hammer bros are both assists and enemies in subspace, so there's still a possibility)

Top Bottom