• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Claus (The Masked Man) for SSBB thread, Mother 3 Spoilers

vesperview

Smash Hero
It seems like they took EVERYTHING From it.
I Mean Claus out of the 7 Who had 4+ Journal entries, Lucas who had the interview, The mention in sakurai's journal to the person who wanted many M3 Things about " I Plan on putting a lot of Mother 3 Things in brawl" Then you have the music/item/AT To follow behind seems likely/Boss(Porky.)/Stage/Character (Lucas.) At this point it seems highly probable that we get one more.

Oh i hope we get the second stage soon and it's that elevator one or w/e you were saying Ves that would be good, Then we are likely to get claus...Through he's likely anyways :D.
Well, any stage would be nice, I'm personally hoping from the elevator one, Tatsumari, maybe in front of Alec's House with Drago as a stage hazard and the Thunder Tower, the possibilities are endless, considering Sakurai loves Mother 3, I'm sure it will get it's fair representation, anything will be better than Fourside anyway.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
It seems like they took EVERYTHING From it.
I Mean Claus out of the 7 Who had 4+ Journal entries, Lucas who had the interview, The mention in sakurai's journal to the person who wanted many M3 Things about " I Plan on putting a lot of Mother 3 Things in brawl" Then you have the music/item/AT To follow behind seems likely/Boss(Porky.)/Stage/Character (Lucas.) At this point it seems highly probable that we get one more.

Oh i hope we get the second stage soon and it's that elevator one or w/e you were saying Ves that would be good, Then we are likely to get claus...Through he's likely anyways :D.
Yep but if you don't get Claus atleast you will have Lucas, but by the looks of things you might get both.. but who knows guess we will have to wait and see in january :)

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Well, any stage would be nice, I'm personally hoping from the elevator one, Tatsumari, maybe in front of Alec's House with Drago as a stage hazard and the Thunder Tower, the possibilities are endless, considering Sakurai loves Mother 3, I'm sure it will get it's fair representation, anything will be better than Fourside anyway.
Hmmm yeah; Sakurai will probably put in something he thinks is a good stage; Not sure what through...The elevator would be cool, Or something to fit with Lucas. (Since we already have one fitting claus, Unless sakurai wants more...)

Hopefully we see Claus in, I Think it would be ironic if we got 3 Newcomers for Christmas and one was claus; Heck even knowing that claus alone confirmed would be good for me, That's why in Jan 24th i'm going to spoil the final roster for myself :p.

vesperview

Smash Hero
Hmmm yeah; Sakurai will probably put in something he thinks is a good stage; Not sure what through...The elevator would be cool, Or something to fit with Lucas. (Since we already have one fitting claus, Unless sakurai wants more...)
Yeah, I think Tatsumari Village has to be Lucas's stage since New Pork City could only fit Claus or Porky.

Hopefully we see Claus in, I Think it would be ironic if we got 3 Newcomers for Christmas and one was claus; Heck even knowing that claus alone confirmed would be good for me, That's why in Jan 24th i'm going to spoil the final roster for myself :p.
I'm spoiling the Final Roster too, I don't think we'll get characters till January either way, I just hope Claus is revealed, don't care when.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Yeah, I think Tatsumari Village has to be Lucas's stage since New Pork City could only fit Claus or Porky.
Probably :D Hopefully.

I'm spoiling the Final Roster too, I don't think we'll get characters till January either way, I just hope Claus is revealed, don't care when.
I Do to, I'll flip out like crazy, I Mean what's going to stink is that we have been discussing the final roster FOREVER And most of the stuff we will know of...But the real thing that makes smash great is it's gameplay; I Hope claus is at least on the final roster but i'm starting to think that the next char update won't be so soon...

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Santa Claus is coming to town!
He sees you when your sleeping
He knows when your awake
He knows you're waiting to see him on
The Christmas Smash Update!
Oh you better watch out :)

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Then you'll get banned
I Made like 7 Threads at Nsider2 on yesterdays update in about 12 Hours :laugh:, You just have no clue...It won't be a spamfest but it will be a bit hectic.
Also since i'm the biggest claus supporter there people will be like "THIRDK IS RIGHT!" And "THIS UPDATE RULEZ!!!!!" Probably maybe even more spam then when sonic was announced :D.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
Yeah i wanna know if Isaac, Geno, Megaman, K. rool, and claus is playable and if Ness was truely dropped.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
I Made like 7 Threads at Nsider2 on yesterdays update in about 12 Hours :laugh:, You just have no clue...It won't be a spamfest but it will be a bit hectic.
Also since i'm the biggest claus supporter there people will be like "THIRDK IS RIGHT!" And "THIS UPDATE RULEZ!!!!!" Probably maybe even more spam then when sonic was announced :D.
Possibly, but the Sonic update, kinda corrupted the forums, it was up and down all day.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Possibly, but the Sonic update, kinda corrupted the forums, it was up and down all day.
Nsider2? Oh i can pretty much tell you what will happen, It will be hectic however at least:
"NESS CAN STILL BE IN"
"LOL ZORAPRIME IS WRONG AND IM RITE"
"CLAUS IS AWSOME"
"OH THE IRONY"
"/Brag thread"
"THOSE SCREENSHOTS ARE SO...AWSOME"
"WE FINALLY GOT A CHARACTER"
"SAKURAI DOES LIKE M3"
"Claus is awsome"
"LOL!!!"
"LAWLZORZ"
"WILL HE B A STARTER OR UNLOCKABLE?"

Yeah <_< That would be insane.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
*Keeps dreaming* Unfortunantly sakurai might not listen to the U.S. Holiday's...
Actually, I believe Japan celebrates Christmas but they celebrate it from a secular perspective, ie Jesus isn't involved but the theme of giving is still there.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Actually, I believe Japan celebrates Christmas but they celebrate it from a secular perspective, ie Jesus isn't involved but the theme of giving is still there.
I don't think CHristmas is a U.S. holiday, considering it was celebrated before the U.S. existed as a country

T-major

Smash Champion
even if they didn't, most of the world does; so I think he would give us a special Christmas update regardless of whether Japan celebrates it or not... I mean, it's CHRISTMAS! Sakurai'll give us an epic update, he's just gotta!

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
Christmas is really popular in Japan.
They're celebrating it, but not religous, only the giving of gifts etc.

I'm sure Sakurai will make a special update or hide something Christmas related.

And Sakurai also know about Halloween:

A pumpkin on Halloween.

But I really doubt Claus will be revealed on Christmas. Would be a little bit stupid, but also funny.

and.... Claus for Brawl!
( I really would love to see him being playable in Brawl)

Maggirus

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
I think adding clause would be a great idea! :) I support all the way.

His lightning sword, laser gun, pk, etc. would make for a delightfully unique moveset :bigthumbu

; CLAUSE FOR BRAWL!
December 25th Update
Good day Smashers! For those of you who celebrate, I'm sure you all know that today is Christmas. A day in which people get the pleasure of sharing and recieving gifts. I am no different. I know some of the updates have been lacking on the exciting side, but I am doing my best to make Brawl the best game out there. Since I feel that I've put you guys through enough, I'll be happy to tell you that we will be getting back on track with the updates starting with a gift, today. It's Christmas today and I'm sure you guys know a lot about it. I'm sure all of you have heard of a person named Santa Claus, right?. Well I must say, maybe Santa won't be in Brawl, but Claus, oh Claus, will be but a different story. Enjoy!

*scrolls down*
WARNING CHARACTER APPROACHING
It's Claus!!!

WarMachine

Smash Apprentice
I kind of want to do another picture to try for the submarine rank, but I can't really think of anything to do for it.

If anyone has any suggestions I would be open to them.

Regiwi

Smash Journeyman
December 25th Update
Good day Smashers! For those of you who celebrate, I'm sure you all know that today is Christmas. A day in which people get the pleasure of sharing and recieving gifts. I am no different. I know some of the updates have been lacking on the exciting side, but I am doing my best to make Brawl the best game out there. Since I feel that I've put you guys through enough, I'll be happy to tell you that we will be getting back on track with the updates starting with a gift, today. It's Christmas today and I'm sure you guys know a lot about it. I'm sure all of you have heard of a person named Santa Claus, right?. Well I must say, maybe Santa won't be in Brawl, but Claus, oh Claus, will be but a different story. Enjoy!

*scrolls down*
It's Claus!!!

Lol, still imagine if he did it on Boxing day just to mess with us, or put Shiek in on christmas eve and said The Starting roster is now complete.

Regiwi

Smash Journeyman
I was just thinking, do you think that Lucas and Claus (if he makes it) will speak in japanese only like Marth and Roy did? All we've heard of him is that one shot in the delay trailer where he shoots sparks into the air and gives a high pitched 'HA'

T-major

Smash Champion
I was just thinking, do you think that Lucas and Claus (if he makes it) will speak in japanese only like Marth and Roy did? All we've heard of him is that one shot in the delay trailer where he shoots sparks into the air and gives a high pitched 'HA'
good question... it seems that more characters are speaking this time around (Meta Knight and Pit). I think they might give them English voices, or just make them not talk much. keeping them with Japanese voices is fine by me, though; more authentic that way. at least include subtitles or something.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
good question... it seems that more characters are speaking this time around (Meta Knight and Pit). I think they might give them English voices, or just make them not talk much. keeping them with Japanese voices is fine by me, though; more authentic that way. at least include subtitles or something.
I'd rather not subtitles, but the option to make him speak English would be nice.

T-major

Smash Champion
I'd rather not subtitles, but the option to make him speak English would be nice.
me neither, but most people would like to know what they're saying. translating their quotes in their trophies would work.

the option to change there language would be cool; they would probably do the same with all the characters that have different voices in the Japanese version. if they did that, I hope you would get to pick and choose whose voices you want in whatever language.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
It's the perfect option, especially if they want to make the game a memorable, even though they already sorta done that. This would be like putting icing on the cake.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Probably not but it's a possibility.

a possiblity!? IT'S FU*KING CHRISTMAS!!! how can he ignore Christmas!? D:
Or "You must recover part 2" D:.
December 25th Update

*scrolls down*
It's Claus!!!
If it was something like Claus and Geno with animal crosser or isaac would freak me out but heck even claus alone would be epic >:U!!!
It's probably gonna be Captain Falcon the one that rounds up the starting roster, if it isn't rounded up yet, although a Claus Christmas update would be amazing, I'm not getting my hopes up.
What if there's more starters then we think? but yeah claus on that day would be epic.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
watch the Christmas update be...Metroid AT...or........Daisy sticker...

Tlaloc

Smash Journeyman
I hope Claus does not make it as playable for the sake of not having Vesperview happy.

Top Bottom