• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Claus (The Masked Man) for SSBB thread, Mother 3 Spoilers

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
If Ness returns all our hopes for Claus will be crushed, I don't think Mother will have three reps.
Well if the starting roster has lucas and falcon then i'm 99% Sure he's not returning and 1% Sakurai gets drunk and puts him in....:p.

@Dekuboy:It's not that i hate ness (Since i doubt mother will get 3 Reps, That's unlikely.) But i'd perfer claus who would be more unique and offer more as put ness as an alt, Best way to rep the series if you ask me IMO.

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
Claus is extremely stupid, the mother series is a horrible and overated series, Claus won't be in brawl, your reasoning is terrible, this thread is terrible, the music in the mother series is terrible.

I'm done.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Claus is extremely stupid, the mother series is a horrible and overated series, Claus won't be in brawl, your reasoning is terrible, this thread is terrible, the music in the mother series is terrible.

I'm done.
Heh, stupid troll...can't even find a real reason...resorts to kindergarten name calling

Awww...he can't advance past being a little 5 year old! This is hilarious!

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Claus is extremely stupid,Actually he practically runs the whole plot, I Don't see how the mother series is a horrible and overated seriesYour opinion but apparently the many people in japan and some in america highly beg to differ, Oh and sakurai likes it., Claus won't be in brawl,...Wut? UR SAKURAI OMG!!!!!![/sarcasm] Again failed arguement. your reasoning is terribleYou have resorted to name calling and have yet to give me A Reason for me to shot down to why he should not be included, There are many reasons for it TROLL., this thread is terribleThen why is it rated 5 Stars :chuckle:? And it has good information, Once again that's your opiion but it fails horribley, He did a thread that you could never do anything like, BTW Mine was good also but you fail and your an idiot., the music in the mother series is terrible.Yet it was the second most requested franchise for music on sakurai's polls and he even said that he likes the mother music, Again your opinion but the majority and whatnot beg to differ.

I'm done.
Your an idiot.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You know he won't be in. You know mother is extremely terrible and overated. You're in denial.
...No, you just can't comprehend it...I feel sad for you...

Pathetically trying to succeed with such limitations...

You know, they have government programs to help you with those kind of problems...

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
No more attention to the troll, ok? Let's just get back on topic (I sounded like platnum, but whatever)
Err sure :p.
Hmmm since COROCORO Is revealing the starting roster let's hope that lucas and captain falcon are on it (Might sound crazy but...) Then we are highly sure that claus will be in and that ness is out :p, I Really hope so...:o.

vesperview

Smash Hero
Hmmm since COROCORO Is revealing the starting roster let's hope that lucas and captain falcon are on it (Might sound crazy but...) Then we are highly sure that claus will be in and that ness is out :p, I Really hope so...:o.
If Lucas is in the starting roster I think that's the end of it, I just hope they give out the entire roster.

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
...Sakurai worked on Mother 3...

Sakurai loves the Mother series...

...and your still and idiot:chuckle:

H-hello. I-I am sakurai. My neighbour just told me that you said I like the mother series. Well I hate it!!!!!!!!!!!! T-the only reason I worked on it was because they said they would play ball hockey with me if I helped (They didn't, stupid liars).

DUNDUNDUNDUDN THE S-S-S-S-S-HOCKING TRUTH!!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
...If captain falcon was in the starting roster, he would have been revealed by now...

anyway, I think the starting roster (If that is what is revealed) will have less characters than they have on the DOJO, since I don't think Sonic and Snake are on the starting roster...

The most we will get is the characters on the DOJO...maybe Sheik

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Anymore Claus FS suggestions? (attempt to get back on topic in case you didn't notice)
I feel that it's time to talk about the starting roster.. Hopefully it will have Lucas and C.Falcon to be pretty much sure that ness is out and have 24 Chars at least on it to make sure that there will be around 13-15 Unlockables.
As for FS One good idea could be were he gets the new years eve bomb and throws it and it traps people onto it fast...:p

Koopa, sakurai is my neighbour he hates mother 3. He's told me so many times.
Then why did he help work on it? LOL, Actually listen to the mans interviews and journals DUR.

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
I feel that it's time to talk about the starting roster.. Hopefully it will have Lucas and C.Falcon to be pretty much sure that ness is out and have 24 Chars at least on it to make sure that there will be around 13-15 Unlockables.
As for FS One good idea could be were he gets the new years eve bomb and throws it and it traps people onto it fast...:p

Then why did he help work on it? LOL, Actually listen to the mans interviews and journals DUR.
I just got sakurai to come to my house and write why he worked on it. Jeez. Before each of his interviews we go through warm ups to make sure he doesn't studder in his interviews.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
H-hello. I-I am sakurai. My neighbour just told me that you said I like the mother series. Well I hate it!!!!!!!!!!!! T-the only reason I worked on it was because they said they would play ball hockey with me if I helped (They didn't, stupid liars).

DUNDUNDUNDUDN THE S-S-S-S-S-HOCKING TRUTH!!
It's much more clear that your an idiot now.

...If captain falcon was in the starting roster, he would have been revealed by now...

anyway, I think the starting roster (If that is what is revealed) will have less characters than they have on the DOJO, since I don't think Sonic and Snake are on the starting roster...

The most we will get is the characters on the DOJO...maybe Sheik
Makes sence however it might have to do with something else, Well then if 4 Are added to all the ones on the DOJO Besides Sonic and Snake then that practically assures us of 13-15 Unlockable spaces on the roster aboard since melee had 11 As it was rushed, With that in mind it's sure that A Spot will probably go to claus, If captain falcon is on there (The stupid "THE FOUR ORIGINAL 12 ARE GOING TO BE UNLOCKABLES AGAIN!! LOL!!!!!" Theory.) Will end up dieing a horrible death which practically assures ness gone.

In basic words if you understod that:It will give claus more support for him.

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
It's much more clear that your an idiot now.

Makes sence however it might have to do with something else, Well then if 4 Are added to all the ones on the DOJO Besides Sonic and Snake then that practically assures us of 13-15 Unlockable spaces on the roster aboard since melee had 11 As it was rushed, With that in mind it's sure that A Spot will probably go to claus, If captain falcon is on there (The stupid "THE FOUR ORIGINAL 12 ARE GOING TO BE UNLOCKABLES AGAIN!! LOL!!!!!" Theory.) Will end up dieing a horrible death which practically assures ness gone.

In basic words if you understod that:It will give claus more support for him.
You called sakurai an idiot.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Could you please stop the flaming?
Sure thing.
At least Hippochinfat gets the honor of being the first troll this thread ever had.

Now, as for Claus, I'll just wait till the 15th, there really isn't anymore left to be discussed.
We can find more to discuss...;) Well the 15th might not show the full roster...And only the starting, However if it's just the starting then we could be in high luck assuming that there are 25 Standalone slots and Falcon has one :D.

Colenstien

Smash Ace
The Doctor is making a house call.

Hippo has been banned! (Cheers erupt in background)

But seriously I hope we get the entire roster on the 15th because Sakurai has kinda cut us off, good update wise.

Claus for Brawl!

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
If Lucas is in the starting roster I think that's the end of it, I just hope they give out the entire roster.
How is Lucas in the starting roster the end? I mean, any other character needs to be hidden, especially Claus.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
I meant for Ness
:p, If lucas and captain falcon are on there it's the dead end for sure.

Hippo has been banned! (Cheers erupt in background)

But seriously I hope we get the entire roster on the 15th because Sakurai has kinda cut us off, good update wise.

Claus for Brawl!
Claus indeed 4 broll, I Hope we get the starting roster AT LEAST With a couple of chars added on, However i would want to find out if claus is in and whatnot.

I think Lucas will be unlockable. In the SE he might team up with Ness or Claus. Or fight them!
Dude as much as i love mother at max it's getting is twp reps and probably claus...:x.

Yea, I mean today he gives us "Options"? What next, I suppose he'll tell us about the Smash Announcer. Sheesh
At this rate i wouldn't be suprised =/.

T-major

Smash Champion
ok guys... I'm going to take an epic risk here...

if Claus was just an Assist Trophy, what do you think he should/want him to do? I'm guessing his Thunder Attack would be the best; seeing as it's his signature attack, and is awesome. maybe PK LOVE? that would be kind of generic, but PK LOVE has to show up in some form...

Colenstien

Smash Ace

if Claus was just an Assist Trophy, what do you think he should/want him to do? I'm guessing his Thunder Attack would be the best; seeing as it's his signature attack, and is awesome. maybe PK LOVE? that would be kind of generic, but PK LOVE has to show up in some form...
La, la, la, la, I can't hear yoooooooooooooooooou.

But yeah if he HAD to be I think PK Love would be the best.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team

If he REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY FREAKINHG HAD TO BE...

Then i'd say he should throw pig bombs :p.

But i find kumatora duster or jeff more for AT's.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
If he REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY FREAKINHG HAD TO BE...

Then i'd say he should throw pig bombs :p.

But i find kumatora duster or jeff more for AT's.
I can see how Jeff and Kumatora can be ATs, but how can Duster be AT material? New Year's Eve Bomb?

Top Bottom