• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Claus (The Masked Man) for SSBB thread, Mother 3 Spoilers

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
Can I have like a rank or somethin?
-__- NO you have to earn it.

EDIT: Clay guys = Like the submarine rank, but user needs to do 3 awesome things. Oh, and switch the ranks, so

Clay guys=Do something cool for the club.
Submarine=Do 3 cool things for the MMPMA.

Oh, and I'll put all the rank images in the original MMPMA post, and we can tell people if they can wear it. Vesper, tell me if I can make these into rank images.

T-major

Smash Champion
EDIT: Clay guys = Like the submarine rank, but user needs to do 3 awesome things. Oh, and switch the ranks, so

Clay guys=Do something cool for the club.
Submarine=Do 3 cool things for the MMPMA.

Oh, and I'll put all the rank images in the original MMPMA post, and we can tell people if they can wear it. Vesper, tell me if I can make these into rank images.
wouldn't Clay Guys be lower then normal Pig Mask's though? how about Clay Guys are new members, and to become regular Pig mask's you need to do one cool thing?
Actually Psycho is one of the earliest Claus supporters in these boards, he should get a rank, I don't know which though.
I would say we make an exception and make him a Submarine Pig Mask rank. sort of like a veteran supporter type deal.

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
wouldn't Clay Guys be lower then normal Pig Mask's though? how about Clay Guys are new members, and to become regular Pig mask's you need to do one cool thing?

I would say we make an exception and make him a Submarine Pig Mask rank. sort of like a veteran supporter type deal.
But starting members shouldn't get anything. That's just excess wasted space. Just the banner alone would signify a noob. And I know they're lower than pig masks, which is why I made it the lowest attainable rank. Normal members are just... members. It would make sense to have scrubs Clay guys, I actually seriously considered that, but it would waste space in scrubs' signatures.

EDIT: Agreed with Psycho getting a rank.

Psycho, once I make the Submarine mark, put it in your sig. (I'm working on making all the rank images right now)

vesperview

Smash Hero
But starting members shouldn't get anything. That's just excess wasted space. Just the banner alone would signify a noob. And I know they're lower than pig masks, which is why I made it the lowest attainable rank. Normal members are just... members. It would make sense to have scrubs Clay guys, I actually seriously considered that, but it would waste space in scrubs' signatures.

EDIT: Agreed with Psycho getting a rank.

Psycho, once I make the Submarine mark, put it in your sig. (I'm working on making all the rank images right now)
Sounds cool...

T-major

Smash Champion
so the rank requirements would be something like...

Clay Guy = 1 cool thing
Regular Pig Mask = 2 cool things
Submarine Pig Mask = 3 cool things
Scary Womanizing Pig Mask = Something totally-super-crazy-awesome! (can only be held by one person at a time)

sound good?

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
so the rank requirements would be something like...

Clay Guy = 1 cool thing
Regular Pig Mask = 2 cool things
Submarine Pig Mask = 3 cool things
Scary Womanizing Pig Mask = Something totally-super-crazy-awesome! (can only be held by one person at a time)

sound good?
Sure; Check the mother (read: original;heh. pun definitely intended) MMPMA post. I put all the ranks up.

Colenstien

Smash Ace
Sigh... and Clay guys are so cool.

PS: Just made it New Pork in Mother 3.

Edit: What cool things can still be done?

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
Sigh... and Clay guys are so cool.

PS: Just made it New Pork in Mother 3.

Edit: What cool things can still be done?
Anything that helps the club in general.

Oh, and Colenstein:
Talk to the Porky statue many times and you can fight it. It has 999,999,999 hp. The only way to kill it is with a New Year's Eve Bomb. It looks like a bomb with a face.. I think. It's probably too late, you need to get them in earlier chapters, but it's fun to fight in any case. Just save beforehand :laugh:

WarMachine

Smash Apprentice

Finally got around to scanning and coloring my picture.

Not exactly the mona lisa, but maybe enough to count as one cool thing and become a clay guy? :p

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
if I were to find a way to scan drawings of Claus' attacks...what would happen?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I think the thread would achieve super special awesome status.

Judging from the updates, assuming Claus is playable, we probably won't find out until after the game is released.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
Originally posted by vesperview
What do you mean?
like I draw the animations for each of his attacks...because visuals have more impact on people and just look nicer....

I dunno just a thought...do you approve?

T-major

Smash Champion
So, what's up guys
we came up with a good rank system. it's in Ouendanations Club post... thats about all there is worth mentioning... that I can remember... D:

what else is there to talk about... how 'bout.... Victory poses! Taking off his Helmet and saying something like "I serve the Pig Mask Army." is the only one thats been suggested so far (I think).

how about something to do with Hinawa? like he prays to her or something?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
How about he sheaths his sword? Then again, that'll probably be a taunt.

Top Bottom