• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Claus(MOTHER3) support thread (Spoilers Inside!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
Moveset:

A,a ,a single slash, double slash, rapid slash
fair- he would smack with his robot cannon
dair- he would do the same thing as marth except he would also do a head butt
nair- vertical slash
bair- he would elbow with his robot cannon
b- one of his bombs
b> he would swing his sword around him starting from the left, and it would point upwards, right as it lands upwards, he throws a Pigbomb on the ground
b^- he would spin like mario sideways like a cartwheel and use a psi boost then a short burst of his jetpack ( during this he slashes multiple times while spinning)
b down- pk ground
B> alternate pk thunder x 2 one in front and one in back of him
throws
claus would grab people with his sword, and punch with his robotic arm
forward throw- punch them in the stomach then punch them forward with his robot arm
back throw- punchthem in the stomach then throw them under him and slash them backward
down throw- punch them in the stomach then whip them off his sword and slash them down
up throw- punch them in the stomach, spin them around like mario and then he will launch them off his sword and into the air
taunt- claus would hold his sword in the air then fold his arms and say hmmph!
final smash- Pk love omega
I don't really agree with the B attacks. And I don't think he would use PK Love, due to him being so emotionless. That would probably be Lucas's final smash. He wouldn't use his sword for his B attacks. That'd be reserved for A.

Kunitsuna

Smash Journeyman
I would main him so bad. ._.

Still, it´s a rumor. I won´t be getting my hopes up too much, but I am predicting Lucas and the Masked Boy as playable.

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Wow. those really are interesting news. I want Claus in Brawl, and this seems to be one of those news that "spoilers" you some playables.

by the way..
Claus CAN use PK Love.

THERE'S A SPOILER WARNING!!!

The Magypsies teach Claus PK Love before he fights and dies against Drago. That's why he uses that power on the last battle.
Then again, his sword as final smash wouldn't be bad, considering Lucas WOULD have PK Love as Final Smash.

Serpit

Smash Journeyman
Vienna, Austria, Europe, Earth, Milky Way
I only found this thread today, but as many people on the SSBB board already know, I fully support the inclusion of Claus in Brawl and would absolutely main him. His moveset possibilities are too good to ignore, his whole character blends the cute style of Mother with his tragic past and torn personality. I would even go as far as to say: Axe Ness for Lucas & Claus, even though I love Ness as well :p

And that fanart is really marvellous.

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Urge to hype Claus.. rising..

I just hope Reidman is correct about that rumor. Yet he said that it was very certain or something like that.

"I realize I’m being vague and stuff, and it’s completely up to you to believe me or not. But I wouldn’t have made this update or made a big deal about everything if I wasn’t 100% sure about it."

That was posted by Tomato on the MOTHER3 Fan Translation site:

http://mother3.fobby.net/2007/08/10/38/#more-38

Search for the entry there.

vesperview

Smash Hero
I think they should put a older, refined version of Ness in the SSBB. Maybea little bit taller, possibly few different attacks, and stronger/weaker damage depending on the move. This, of course, would replace the original Ness. I doubt they'll do it though. <_< As for claus, he seems interesting enough to have a position in SSBB. Although since there isn't a lot of girls you can bet Paula will most likely be chosen over him. Hopefully not.
Don't you mean Ninten?

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
Urge to hype Claus.. rising..

I just hope Reidman is correct about that rumor. Yet he said that it was very certain or something like that.

"I realize I’m being vague and stuff, and it’s completely up to you to believe me or not. But I wouldn’t have made this update or made a big deal about everything if I wasn’t 100% sure about it."

That was posted by Tomato on the MOTHER3 Fan Translation site:

http://mother3.fobby.net/2007/08/10/38/#more-38

Search for the entry there.
Scroll up, I just posted that a while ago. =P

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Claus does LOOK cool...

But Mother 3 most likely means

No Mother 2...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
i really don't mind him replacing Ness.

i mean come on, he is exactly like Ness but blonde and without a cap d=
THAT'S WHY I CARE...

Black hair + cap = better...

it looks cooler...

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Hey. Pretty sneaky that you used the same for Demille. Has anyone made a Claus support sticker like the ones in my sig? If so, I'm so adding it. He's my most wanted character by far.

Really, someone needs to make some Claus add-ons. Pretty please? :grin:

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Claus sounds kinda like Protoman...But he never turns out to be good later.

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
Ahhh...Claus is making me want Mother 3 so bad. He is so much better than any Mother 2 character. If he doesn't get in Brawl, I will be so mad. He just HAS to be the second Mother rep. Please Sakurai, I will do anything. T_T

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Ahhh...Claus is making me want Mother 3 so bad. He is so much better than any Mother 2 character. If he doesn't get in Brawl, I will be so mad. He just HAS to be the second Mother rep. Please Sakurai, I will do anything. T_T
I agree! I wish the fan translation was out...I might have to resort to just playing it with a translation guide on GameFAQs or something, haha. Claus for Brawl!

Chickenboy666

Smash Ace
*Dark background
*Cannon arm+sword
*Perfect and not-clone Earthbound 2nd character (specially if Lucas is in)

OMG, he's so cool!! I wanna see him in Brawl, at least as an AT, but he has potential for a PC, I admit it.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
*Dark background
*Cannon arm+sword
*Perfect and not-clone Earthbound 2nd character (specially if Lucas is in)

OMG, he's so cool!! I wanna see him in Brawl, at least as an AT, but he has potential for a PC, I admit it.
He has a GREAT potential for being a PC in Brawl, especially given
Lucas' inclusion
. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I would DEFINITELY main Claus / Masked Man.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
As much as Claus would be an awesome character, I honestly have my doubts for him being in. But you never know, he'd be a perfect representative for a second Mother character in Brawl.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Psycho, did ya finish the support sticker yet?
Oh ****, yeah...sorry, I was busy...Need to post it

****, sorry...I'm not happy with it yet...still too many bugs...you can check out the beta on my sig...it's one big image though so I could fit all the characters I wanted on it...

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
I like it! :bigthumbu Just let us know when you're satisfied with one so we know when we can use one lol.

SenorPresidente

Smash Ace
i am not gonna read any other post cause i haven't play mother 3 yet so i don't wanna see spoilers. i am just gonna say that i don't want Lucas if it means no more Ness. sadly i think Lucas will be replacing Ness

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
You might want to hit up the Lucas thread for that one. ;) But good for you that you're avoiding spoilers! I was surrounded by them, so it was almost inevitable that I would find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom