• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~The OFFICIAL Bomberman Thread~

Patinator

Smash Champion
Seriously? His name is Sirius?

LOL U C WUT I DID THAR?????!!!!!

Let's see, 64 characters: Artemis, Altair, Vega, Orion, Regulas, Sirius, and... Um... Oh yeah. Bomberman! Almost forgot him...

LOL.

EDIT: W00t, 37th page first post!

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
It's way too easy to join the Bomb Squad. A quiz was suggested earlier in this thread and I agreed with it. Maybe I'll make one up today or tomorrow and post it up here.

What questions should it include? Any suggestions?
I don't think there should be a quiz. What's the point? The Bomb Squad is only a group for people who support Bomberman's inclusion in Brawl. You don't need to pass a quiz to do that.

As long as members positively contribute to the thread then its all good.

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
I don't think there should be a quiz. What's the point? The Bomb Squad is only a group for people who support Bomberman's inclusion in Brawl. You don't need to pass a quiz to do that.

As long as members positively contribute to the thread then its all good.
There isn't a point, really. It's just a gimmick. For fun.

And some of our members haven't posted here in ages.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
It's up to you guys but I'm against a quiz.

About members not posting, I know it's a shame but some people aren't going to be active daily. Sadly this thread doesn't get alot of attention from people outside the support group. This is a good thing concerning spam control but means the thread doesn't grow that much.

Anyway here's hoping that Coro whatever magazine reveals Bomberman as a hidden character!

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
I think Agua's right AGAIN... I don't think Gerudo Warrior's been around for a while. And he's important, since he made the Wiki page! ITZ A CRIZIZ!!!!
Duh, of course I'm right. it's ME:chuckle:

Oh, wow, only one more post until Journeyman! I joined almost two weeks ago.....

I've never been to the Wiki page. Is it worth my time?

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I don't think anyone really cares about it that much. People can login with the same Username and password you use here if they wish to edit anything.

Bomberman to be revealed on the 15th! :)

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
It's up to you guys but I'm against a quiz.

About members not posting, I know it's a shame but some people aren't going to be active daily. Sadly this thread doesn't get alot of attention from people outside the support group. This is a good thing concerning spam control but means the thread doesn't grow that much.

Anyway here's hoping that Coro whatever magazine reveals Bomberman as a hidden character!
Yeah, I'd have to say I'm against an entry quiz as well. Also, I'm not to fond of the idea of kicking out currently inactive members, though I certainly think there should be some sort of standards set for admitting new members, particularly regarding newcomers to the thread who ask to join in the first or second post then subsequently are never heard from again (in this thread, anyway). Still, we mustn't be too exclusive - That is one of the downfalls of many of the older established clubs, IMO. We could do something like R.I.D.L.E.Y. did by recognizing non-member fans and general supporters in addition to the club members.

And concerning Coro Coro, I dunno... Remember the last time they "revealed" new information on Brawl, it was just about Pokemon Trainer who was confirmed on the Dojo website weeks before? For all we know, they could just be "revealing" information on all currently known characters. Sakurai seems to want to have full control over any information about the game, but if he really did decide to release information to an outside source, wouldn't it make more sense for it to be Famitsu? Pardon me for being so skeptical, but Coro Coro sure as hell didn't deliver last time, so you can't really blame me...

Patinator

Smash Champion
Deathborne, it seems you and I are one of the few who have the same mindset about the unveiling...

And your post also changed my thoughts on a quiz as well.

Another thing we could do is make the Bomb Squad page a bit more spiffy... But meh. I doubt no one will find it without deliberately typing in BOMB SQUAD.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Dang you're good at drawing Stryks. That drawing is... Awesome.

If only R.I.D.L.E.Y. was still around though... Sigh... By NOW I'd be in it... :ohwell:

Although I think someone's gonna get their flamethrower ready since **** Staff and A.S.H.L.E.Y. are listed there.

*Pulls out a leash* I'm talking about you RDK... LOL.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Well, IllidR poses another good point. I need one!!!

Besides, removing members wouldn't really be fair... Unless we have direct confirmation that the person in question is an alternate account of a non-banned/temporarily-banned person or something. Or if someone DOES get perma-banned.

c i can b kinduh shmartz two....

LOL....

RDK

Smash Hero
Hi guys, not a big fan of bomberman, love his games, but I dont know about him in brawl... BUT I decided to add the bomb squad, even tough I believe his chances are not that high IMO:

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=3480585&postcount=700
so just a little preview, and u guys are gonna be there so... yay...
ZOMG, Stryks, I love you. I just fapped twice to that pic.

Are you actually writing a story, or is it just for show? Either way, GORGEOUS.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yep a comic really, havent started but will to, probably tomorrow, yeah its about the whole battles the brawl character room has had in the past few months, like ridley vs geno and ashley, just to name one...

and yeah Ill add a lot of the top posters in the comic, like u rdk, tough since ur in many clubs, its gonna be hard to decided how to put ya, like neutrail or something (actually need to think this trough for in-multiple-clans guys like myself >.>)

RDK

Smash Hero
Yep a comic really, havent started but will to, probably tomorrow, yeah its about the whole battles the brawl character room has had in the past few months, like ridley vs geno and ashley, just to name one...

and yeah Ill add a lot of the top posters in the comic, like u rdk, tough since ur in many clubs, its gonna be hard to decided how to put ya, like neutrail or something (actually need to think this trough for in-multiple-clans guys like myself >.>)
Hey, if you need help with it, just ask. We can even do cross-overs between our comic styles or something.

IllidR

Smash Champion

Oh the Bombsquad can totally take them. Looking foward to it Stryks!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah nice, since well i AM gonna be busy sooner or later, u can help me out and viceversa....

oh must be on topic ummm BOMBERMAN IS OK!

RDK

Smash Hero
**** awesome job there Stryks! Not so sure about A.S.H.L.E.Y. or Kremling Power being listed... but at least the mog squad's nowhere to be seen. :chuckle:
Oddly enough, I'm glad he listed the Ashley club on the banner. What's the point of club wars if there's no opponents?

the Blooper troopers are nowhere to be seen
Are you serious? There's a ****ing club for Blooper Trooper?

That's it. I'm making a Tetris Block thread.

*THROWS UP*

Patinator

Smash Champion
Now, now, people...

Listen to RDK! He's a Smashed Erector!

Sorry, Smash Director.

LOL, I'M SORRY RDK! I couldn't help that one... I've seen that in someone's sig before, and I couldn't resist... I've been waiting all day... Nothing meant by it, just a joke. ;)

Anyway, I don't go flaming other threads. I'm a pacifist member. But seriously...

BLOOPER?!!!!!

RDK

Smash Hero
Blooper Troopers?! What the ****?! :dizzy:

And I thought I was crazy for starting a Mach Rider club (The Road Warriors), which is not surprisingly still lacking members... :embarrass
Don't feel bad. There is literally a thread (if not a club) for almost every single video game character in existence here. The major ones, or the ones that still have a decent amount of members and relatively active thread, are in Stryks's picture.

RDK

Smash Hero

I didn't believe it at first either, but, it's true unfortunately.
Vesper, I just noticed you don't have Bomberman in your sig anymore. :(

And just for a fun little fact thing, here's everyone's accumulated post count in this thread:

User Name: Posts:

Red Darkstar Kirby 176
~N9NE~ 132
Tails for brawl 126
Rubydragon 106
Aguasatori 97
Lord_Deathborne 97
Patinator 91
Cubelarooso 68
Project-05 65
Sabrewulf238 57
Mega-Ridley-Knight-Man 51
~Krystal~ 30
DJ Napps 27
Gerudo Warrior 26
Blade Knight 24
Legolastom 18
Mr. Alcohol 17
Air Marshall Fiddy Cent 17
PsychoIncarnate 17
SonicMario 16
IllidR 13
FlyinG ShoosteR 13
SiD 12
KAFOR 11
shok192 11
Fodder 10
AdmantNESS 10
Loooooni 8
Andy4Brawl_911 7
Zorya 7
Foe 6
Nightcloud 5
vesperview 5
Blue Lightstar Kirby 5
Blobulator 4
solrac_krad 4
zero suit falcon 4
GigaKoopa 4
mattiator 3
Octillus 3
Xengri 3
TidalSpiral 3
Del Money 3
Kokaloo 3
Stryks 3
DarkVision 3
Thedude3445 3
Kevin 2
Iggy K 2
Brawlmatt202 2
AuraLancer 2
joeysmash 2
error_alt_delete 2
prettymanfairy 2
AIM0001 2
aleps 2
ValiantVernon 1
super-7 1
Storm Eagle 1
omfgomfg 1
gangstajuice02 1
Symphony X 1
SliK 1
Super_alex2 1
PRINCESS PEACH777 1
Lemon Drop 1
brandutt845 1
BlueJay1993 1
Bomb that man! 1
Y34HDUD3!!! 1
Machspeed 1
inside 1
retro gamer 6 1
Williampettysan 1
SUB Z€R0 1
IcarusKid 1
Ralph_Marquee 1
HYRULESHERO42 1
arizojo 1
EpicE 1
Akiak 1
y3nia659 1
A Link to the Snitch 1
Phlemingo

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I used to post a lot more in the old Bomberman thread...

WarxePB

Smash Ace
Hmm. Bomberman.

I used to think "Oh, all he does is throw bombs", but then I looked at this thread.

Now I'm a believer. Go Bomberman. :)

Patinator

Smash Champion
Wow, I've posted a lot... And almost all of Agua's posts are in this thread. Dang.

Yet I STILL don't have 100 in this thread. You'd need 100 to join R.I.D.L.E.Y....

Good thing this isn't them. That's the ONE bad thing that pertained to R.I.D.L.E.Y....

But enough about them, for Pat's (LOL!!!) sake... Now it's Bomberman's time to shine!

Wait, Shine? BOMBERMAN GOTZ A SHINE OH NOES!!!1!

(LOL. Bomberman brokenness FTW.)

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
WOW i've posted way more then i thought 3rd sweet!!!!!!!!

thats almost half my post count

@agua: WOW you shot up raelly super fast that is all your post almost

@Patinator: almost 100 but your post are huge sometimes i don't really read it all :) but thats a good thing people respect you for it

Top Bottom