• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the offcial atlantic south casual chat theard

nevershootme

Smash Master

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
looks nasty, the whole menu bar thing? gross. probably going to change sooner or later in another gen.

# HSDPA 1700 / 2100 plus quadband EDGE :)
# WiFi :)
# 3D graphics acceleration :)
# 3-megapixel camera :)
# 256 MB integrated storage, 1GB microSD card included :ohwell:, not liking much. although you can get bigger sizes for a microsd card
# Android Market for on-device app purchases :)
# Amazon MP3 app for on-device music purchases :)
# Push Gmail support with full HTML client :) (though my sidekick email uses gmail too)
# Bluetooth (but no A2DP) :ohwell: hate bluetooth
# Google Maps with Street View :)
# No Microsoft Exchange support :confused: wut.
# No desktop synchronization -- it all happens over the air :)!
# 350 minutes talk time over 3G, 406 minutes over GSM :)
# 402 hours standby over 3G, 319 hours over GSM :)

overall, great phone, but i don't like that **** menu bar. it's annoying enough for me NOT to get it. :/

nicaboy

Smash Champion
this thread sucks but passes time.

TV is boring, you have college, and i'm making music or doing something productive while it's hard to get a job at the moment.
Cartoon Network, Not Adult Swim, was good/better years ago.
on a side note, i got these kick *** WESC headphones and I chiptune everywhere I go now.
I went to south beach today, it was horrible. so many gay men, ********, drag queens, and it was really windy.
YOU KNOW YOU DONT HAVE TO BE SO NEGATIVE YOU DONT HAVE TO POST HERE HOMEI ANYWAY NOT THAT I CARE LIKE I SAID THOUGHT IT BE COOL FOR SMASHERS JUST TO TALK AND WHAT HAVE YOU. sorry about it being hard to find a job trust me i know that feeling all to well. and ya cartoonetwork was better back in the day when they had dragon ball and dragon ballz :)
south beach is full of ***s(no disrespect to anyone who might be you know) but hey you think ATL is any different:laugh:

Robot Chicken is very rarely ever funny, and definitely not funnier than Metalocalypse.
lol just my opinion man but you know i statreted think family guy is boring to watch its pretty repetitive but ya Metalocalypse is pretty tight to watch thier accents are funny :laugh:

good looking out man i will defiantly look into that seems more appealing than the iphone although i waz thinking of getting a blackberry seems like the iphone has a run for its money now:laugh:

yo any of you catz going to impact clash?

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Everyone here should go to Adult Swim's website to watch the new episode of Super Jail. It's hilarious just like the pilot.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
Mike G how you gonna close Tong's thread that got M2k to post in it but this thread is still open?

also how you gonna move away and not tell anybody =(

you hurt my feelings twice today

Top Bottom