• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Disregard this.

Last edited:

person13nebur

Smash Rookie
NNID
Personaffex
Hey, COH! Did you get Smash 4??

...Also, you should totally let me access your profile page so we can communicate there :p

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Seems I busted your bubble? Sigh I tried, you make me cringe with more than ignorance and nothing to look at all with your everyday Wario that's nothing special and isn't special nor isn't a threat AT ALL.

Nah, you wouldn't do anything, this is the part where I don't bother listening to what you're ranting about (or if it's even believable). Stay in the box more man.
You prob suck lmfao.

:018:

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Brawl anyone?
if your still here ill brawl you,

(unrelated)
im stuck with brawl until this thursday when supposedly my smash 4 arrives in the mail. i preordered it and everything and it still hasnt shipped as of today. mrgrgr...

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Sorry I was brawling my friend HYP3R so couldn't see you post but I can play now if you want just give me 13 minute to do something then we play OK?

Please that Wi-FI from smash 4 be different sigh I cant stand that lag from BRAWL!
im actually doing some teams with coh and some other people i have not yet met.
Edit: or at least something was happening with 4 ppl

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
He didn't say it wasn't easier. He merely suggested that it wasn't "easy." Although I agree with you both in essence, these are two different things.

I'm sorry, what gave you the clue that EFB only cared about activity in a chat? I haven't actually been very active at all on the chat nowadays, because I've been trying to diversify who I play as much as I can. Activity in a chat isn't really how you judge whether or not someone deserves to be in a group. EFB isn't Chatzy exclusive. That would be dumb.

No, you shouldn't be. I can't think of any reason why it should even remotely worry you. And I wouldn't say that she doesn't care just because she hasn't been on a chat very often. If she really didn't care, I think she'd be mindful enough to give us a more direct indication. Or any indication at all, I should say; not frequenting a chat means squat in this case.

As a matter of fact, I'd fit your criteria for an "inactive member" if the AiB collectives visited any more regularly than they already do. I wouldn't use the chat at all. But that still wouldn't make me unfit in any way for the team.

Im just a guy whose all about enforcing equality and applying policies,these are just self codes I like to stand by,so when I saw " inequality" coming from speed( your welcome to disagree there ) I just felt the need to voice my thoughts without question. The same thing with EFB's lack of a "policy".How can they choose not to have one? So yeah apologies if I needlessly rant about things that I shouldn't be making my concern in the first place.

and excellent example. Well,I don't think the aib collectives would be much more of a problem for you or others if certain members of the moderation staff there ( not gonna punch any names) would moderate more efficiently for the purpose they were enlisted for but that's an entirely story on a whole another rant.

Last edited:
Top Bottom