• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

NefariousShyGuy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NefariousShyGuy
3DS FC
3609-1047-1128
Does anyone want to play with me on Smash 3DS? I didn't try an online friends match yet.

Last edited:

NefariousShyGuy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NefariousShyGuy
3DS FC
3609-1047-1128
Hey, sorry. The smashboards servers stopped working for me. I'm still willing to play

NefariousShyGuy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NefariousShyGuy
3DS FC
3609-1047-1128
Okay, I added you. My 3DS name is Young. I created a room online. See you there.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Which tells me that Smash lag has returned again, not surprised after all of us thought it would be lagless #Waitwasfornothing.
Oh? Seems once again I'm right like always. I told you Nintendo wouldn't fix the WiFi connection.

That's why everyone should quit Nintendo WiFi and play Street Fighter or MvC2 or 3 on the Xbox 360. Almost lagless, why can't Nintendo get a godlike WiFi-play like Xbox360. Pricks.

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
Oh boy... Tenia la esperanza que con tu nuevo router podriamos jugar aparetemente no fue asi bueno yo no diria nunca hay que ver si se puedo jugar en smash 4 y intertalo algun dia.

como ya yo jugue already yo creo que Das quiere jugar invirtarlo

Gracias por trying I see you then
Claro mi hermano, smash 4 va a funcionar. Algun dia... :)

Edit: anyone else wanna brawl?

Last edited:

NefariousShyGuy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NefariousShyGuy
3DS FC
3609-1047-1128
gg, Lupe. I really like your Lucario. Your Captain Falcon is great too. Looking forward to playing more matches with you.

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Okay, I added you. My 3DS name is Young. I created a room online. See you there.
ggs ShyGuy its kind of weird playing on the 3ds. Still need to adjust.

Most of those matches were heartpoundingly close. Scary even. I had a lot of fun playing with you

Edit: your mario is good as well. I normally use mario over falcon, but I wanted you to be "the mario" of these matches lol. Also, can I say that many of your rolls were pretty predictable? Just want to give you a heads up, although with my playstyle, you got me sometimes so i guess it works...

Also looking forward to playing you again.

Last edited:

NefariousShyGuy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NefariousShyGuy
3DS FC
3609-1047-1128
Hi there I just was wonderling how was Wi-FI on Smash 4 is it good?
I think it's pretty good. Way better than Brawl that's for sure.

ggs ShyGuy its kind of weird playing on the 3ds. Still need to adjust.

Most of those matches were heartpoundingly close. Scary even. I had a lot of fun playing with you

Edit: your mario is good as well. I normally use mario over falcon, but I wanted you to be "the mario" of these matches lol. Also, can I say that many of your rolls were pretty predictable? Just want to give you a heads up, although with my playstyle, you got me sometimes so i guess it works...

Also looking forward to playing you again.
Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, I have a habit of frequent rolling that I gotta break. Still, I'm surprised I played as well as I did since I'm relatively new to Smash. Thanks again for playing in my first "With Friends" match.

Top Bottom