• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Brawl Anyone?
I'll play you since Sai had an untimely departure. I'm guessing Hound still wants to rotate, though; but if you're not up for that, then I'll just let you two play.

Last edited:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
I'll play you since Sai had an untimely departure. I'm guessing Hound still wants to rotate, though; but if you're not up for that, then I'll just let you two play.
Its Fine with me do you want to host

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm at college right now... Our professor ditched us.. punk.. so I'm just relaxing here, and I should be home soon enough. Just please don't be salty (like everyone else that I've been brawling so far). ... I honestly wouldn't get salty, unless the connection Is so bad, which really isn't just WiFi connection dumb.
Nah, I just remember how bad it is. I'm not mad, but I'm sure as hell irritated.

-JungL-

Smash Rookie
Pretty much the second time I've gotten this today. It makes me feel bad myself, really, I don't feel like the games are any real fun fun for my opponent. The first guy to tell me this today actually said that they weren't. I don't want to avoid the people that aren't all that familiar with the game or how to go about playing it competitively, but I don't want to ruin it for people. Makes me feel like a jerk.

Good games, though. I got hit by a lot more of Ike's stuff than I would've anticipated.
I messaged you this but, again, I thank you for the games. I can't expect to have the skills/experience veterans have by simply reading a few forum posts and reading strategies.

It'll take time, I'm just frusterated with my inexperience.

Soulxblade

Smash Rookie
Looking for some of that daily brawl! Let me know by replying to me. The more people that reply the more that could play, and eventually have a 2v2 if you want.

Either way, I'll check back after every match to see if anyone has replied. Looking forward to brawl with some of you. :)

bigguwap6

Smash Rookie
Looking for some of that daily brawl! Let me know by replying to me. The more people that reply the more that could play, and eventually have a 2v2 if you want.

Either way, I'll check back after every match to see if anyone has replied. Looking forward to brawl with some of you. :)
i'll take that offer shortly

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Nah, I just remember how bad it is. I'm not mad, but I'm sure as hell irritated.
Yes, I understand what you mean, I to get irritated from connections, but I always give the player his respect for playing amazing or flashy-like with some awesome set-ups and so on. I'm bad though, once you understand how to deal with my speed and fancy movement, then I'm done for and I'll lose with flying colors.

So you main Kirby huh? I sure hope you're creative with him. I'd type that the best Kirby I fought would be Gohan. He's the flashiest Kirby I've ever fought or seen before.

Be sure to abuse the Gonzo combo. X) I'll see you In like an hour or so. Good day~

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
I can play :3

Unless you'd rather P:M someone else? That's fine too.
Ugh, I messed up recovering twice in that last match, lol. xD Good games~
Anyone else for P:M? ;P

Edit: Nvm, have to go now. :0

Last edited:

Soulxblade

Smash Rookie
Still looking for that last person. We currently have 3 people, including me, wanting to brawl. We're doing FFA atm, so let me know if you want to join by replying. I check after every match.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games you guys. I completely understand why Meta Knight was put in his own tier. It feels impossible for me to contend at all most of the time; only reason I won essentially was because of the SDs. Every character I like to play just chokes. Congrats Courage, best MK I've played yet, and now there is no dispute about him being my least favorite MU.

>mfw I spot the Yoshi ditto

Had to turn off my TV. It was like watching Food Network with all those eggs, lol. I just had to leave, my nieces performance is starting soon.

I can't respect this sentiment.

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
Good games you guys. I completely understand why Meta Knight was put in his own tier. It feels impossible for me to contend at all most of the time; only reason I won essentially was because of the SDs. Every character I like to play just chokes. Congrats Courage, best MK I've played yet, and now there is no dispute about him being my least favorite MU.

Had to turn off my TV. It was like watching Food Network with all those eggs, lol. I just had to leave, my nieces performance is starting soon.

The matches I had with you felt like i had no options what so ever it felt like every time i tried something it would get stopped and that Ike spike though :(

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
v_v thanks. I picked up MK cuz everyone says he's the best secondary to have

lol i dislike the ditto as well...

Top Bottom