• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Kay! Ready! And aww cute profile pic!
Ahh.. Gotta get stuff to eat. Maybe another day I'll show you my Sheik. :D But whew, those matches where awesome! Every character gave me a run for my money. And do you play as EVERYONE!? #respect lol

Oh and thanks for the compliment on my Profile pic. ^-^

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Ahh.. Gotta get stuff to eat. Maybe another day I'll show you my Sheik. :D But whew, those matches where awesome! Every character gave me a run for my money. And do you play as EVERYONE!? #respect lol

Oh and thanks for the compliment on my Profile pic. ^-^
Gotcha! Ooh maybe! Yeah, ggs! Nice stuff! Aw, well almost, I can't handle Yoshi XD

Alel

Smash Rookie
Hey, just joined looking to brawl. My code is 3698-3223-2966. So I'm a complete noob, and I don't know how this works. You have my code, but how do I know you have mine and I should add you?

Yuta

Smash Rookie
Brawl anyone? Alel didn't get to see my mk...

Excellent lucario, alel! Learn some of those combos that lucario can do, and you'll be a force to be reckoned with! :) Hope to play you again ;) You didn't see my Meta Knight, though...

Last edited:

Maple Hood

Smash Rookie
ggs hood ur shiek is impressive, alel u still wanna play?
Good games, thanks. I would have done much better but this is my first time doing Wi-Fi again in about a year, still need to get used to it. You played much more impressively than I did if I do say so myself.

Anyone want to brawl?
I'm up for it. You want to host?

Sonsa

Smash Champion
That Lucario of yours was rather troublesome, He gave me the hardest time. :smash: Great matches.
:psycho:
Yeah, I almost got 3 stocked, and then I almost made a complete comeback! But you were too cunning haha, very intense battle that was! Like a sudden death match towards the end! Hopefully we could fight again sometime!

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
I wish my wii worked I miss this game so much
At least smashboards hasn't gone down in a while:happysheep:

Top Bottom