• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Lol I think I spammed the fsmash too much ._. Im trying not to use it so much x) but wow was that Sonic hard :o I would get only like one kill xD
It just takes time to get better. When playing people here you'll learn quickly when to use moves and when not to use them. I noticed 1 thing that you constantly did that was kind of wrong. When recovering with Kirby's up-B, don't always land on the stage with it because I could punish it really easily. Try to aim for the ledge instead. practice a lot and you'll do great.

D

Deleted member

It just takes time to get better. When playing people here you'll learn quickly when to use moves and when not to use them. I noticed 1 thing that you constantly did that was kind of wrong. When recovering with Kirby's up-B, don't always land on the stage with it because I could punish it really easily. Try to aim for the ledge instead. practice a lot and you'll do great.
I think I tried going for the ledge once and ended up killing myself xD but thanks for the tip :p

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I think I tried going for the ledge once and ended up killing myself xD but thanks for the tip :p
lol I remember that. Just in case you didn't know though... Kirby can't grab the ledge if he is facing his back to the ledge in his Final Cutter animation.

Sorry if i'm bugging you with all these replies xP

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll "try" playing you, Metalbro.

Just got back from getting a second Wii that still stops reading the Brawl disc, but not as often, it seems. The clerk told me the disc was new, so I don't know what's up at this point.

My weeks off were below expectations.

D

Deleted member

lol I remember that. Just in case you didn't know though... Kirby can't grab the ledge if he is facing his back to the ledge in his Final Cutter animation.

Sorry if i'm bugging you with all these replies xP
Lol its fine :p but I remember in the matches with Mario I would go for the ledge using the final cutter but then Mario would use his cape at the last second and I would turn the other way and die xD

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I'll "try" playing you, Metalbro.

Just got back from getting a second Wii that still stops reading the Brawl disc, but not as often, it seems. The clerk told me the disc was new, so I don't know what's up at this point.

My weeks off were below expectations.
Okay adding you now

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Aw. I wanted to play some more; I haven't seen Zelda's boobs in a long ass time, haha. Good games. My sense of lag was dulled by all the Xbox I've been playing, so Ill have to readjust to the whole Brawl wifi thing. Timely shielding is my main trouble online.

You're not bad yourself, mate. Good set of characters. =D

Anyone else wanna play some?

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Well I'll play but it'll probably be only a few matches
Well that was short, fyi, Peach can't chaingrab Falcon, his fallspeed is just right so that neither her dthrow, nor her uthrow can be chained on him, also dair to dsmash doesn't work unless you float-cancel the dair.

Edit: Anyone else for P:M?

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
GGs Dan. c:
Wasn't expecting to do timed matches, so that was interesting, and it's been forever since I've seen the Mute City stage.
Thanks man, you too.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Anyone want to play still? I really don't want to go to AiB.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games, mate. I might just have to give up trying to shield anything on Wifi. Never comes out when I want or need it to.

Might be on a bit later, gonna play offline for a bit.

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
Good games, mate. I might just have to give up trying to shield anything on Wifi. Never comes out when I want or need it to.

Might be on a bit later, gonna play offline for a bit.
Yup, them wi-fi blues. I've been getting so many SDs trying to get used to online again...
You're really great though. You're good at predicting, which is something I suck at.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
GGs, it was awesome to play with you again if it was on Brawl (gross) lol.
Yeah GGs, that was interesting, especially my Falcon, attempts at platform wavelanding lol. I was trying to fireball too, not Falcon punch lol.

I need P:M again lol.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Yeah GGs, that was interesting, especially my Falcon, attempts at platform wavelanding lol. I was trying to fireball too, not Falcon punch lol.

I need P:M again lol.
Lol I kept trying to waveland too, and I was teching to early and kept air-dodging.
Gg deadjames, yeah sorry about that I had to leave

Project M anyone?
I'll play again lol.

Top Bottom