• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
For Falco I can say you were playing rite
Not really i was shutdown every time i tried to come close same for peach i felt helpless when i was in shield and you were using floating dair

CJ Dunnick

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4382-2506-5223
Not really i was shutdown every time i tried to come close same for peach i felt helpless when i was in shield and you were using floating dair
To beat Falco you gotta learn how to power shield his lasers and then grab and punish of the edge. Peach you just gotta out space her and out play her the best you can. And be more patient I can tell when you were despite to take a stock

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
To beat Falco you gotta learn how to power shield his lasers and then grab and punish of the edge. Peach you just gotta out space her and out play her the best you can. And be more patient I can tell when you were despite to take a stock
I wish yoshi had a ps option it would make so many mu's easier and yeah i was getting desperate for kills peach can rack up so much damage so quickly i panicked but gg's anyways lets play again some time

dsr95

Smash Rookie
Brawl anyone? 2879 6885 8186
I can only do 5 stages: Battlefield, Delfino Plaza, Smashville, Lylat Cruise and Yoshi's Island. (Disk problems)

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs, Diddy, sorry about the ragequits, but the ZSS MU is borderline unwinnable for Luigi, especially on FD and I just didn't have the patience to keep camping, that's why I quit Brawl and started playing Melee/P:M in the first place.

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
GGs deadjames... Ahh well next time I'll choose other characters instead of ZZS

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs deadjames... Ahh well next time I'll choose other characters instead of ZZS
Oh I don't mind fighting her, I just hate trying to use Luigi against her, but I play a lot of other characters, I'm trying to decide on a new main because I don't really like the changes they made to Bowser.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
okay then Captainkirby i'll add you, I don't know why, but I can't quote anyone for some reason.

GGs, nice Mario, sorry I couldn't bring wolf out, I haven't unlocked him yet.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Oh my gawd, Rich... The lag... That laaaaaaaag... I was laughing so hard, especially the first and Ike match. All those tech errors. Rofl. Oh, Brawl Wi-Fi, u so silly... urgh.....

GG's, BTW. And thanks.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
:facepalm: I should be used to it...

P:M Mario is really good, but I was watching some Shroomed at KoC3 earlier... I was like :eek:
Well Shroomed is just amazing, but Doc is so bad compared to P:M Mario, he lacks so many options.

Top Bottom