• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Saw the GG tag just as I left, good games, whoever I played, lol. ^^

Too bad about the lag and my Jiggly though, she literally missed every single U-throw to Rest and U-tilt to Rest, etc... Was so mad, because she's my "main" as well and those are true combos I shouldn't be missing those, but they just wouldn't connect. *facepalm*

Nice Wolf and Fox as well, I see you enjoy the spacies. Would be fun to play you in a more real-time environment since I don't know anyone else who plays them (actually, the only other person I've played is Alexo... o_o)

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
GG's Will. *sigh*, I just can't click with Fox on PM, but my Wolf does well. Also, the gamecube controller and I don't get along. I try to tap the jump-stick to do a low jump + b-air and nothing happens and I end up doing a f- smash ;___; . Fun games and lol at the SD's.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
GG's Will. *sigh*, I just can't click with Fox on PM, but my Wolf does well. Also, the gamecube controller and I don't get along. I try to tap the jump-stick to do a low jump + b-air and nothing happens and I end up doing a f- smash ;___; . Fun games and lol at the SD's.
You use tap jump!? I turn it off because it messes me up so much. ;P Although, I don't use Gamecube anyway.

I don't know how to recover, I'll fully admit it, lol. I swear, I'm holding up before I air dodge, but nope, it's either downward or stationary and I free-fall to my death. -_-

Edit: I was expecting way more shines from your Fox, lol. Does he play like he does in Melee? ;P

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
You use tap jump!? I turn it off because it messes me up so much. ;P Although, I don't use Gamecube anyway.

I don't know how to recover, I'll fully admit it, lol. I swear, I'm holding up before I air dodge, but nope, it's either downward or stationary and I free-fall to my death. -_-

Edit: I was expecting way more shines from your Fox, lol. Does he play like he does in Melee? ;P

Ace:

I'm too scared to shine with Fox, because its not as fast as Fox's shine on Brawl. :c ... I'm also too scared to turn off tap jump, then I'd have to re-learn everything ;-; .

Your marth seemed the best to me lol, unless he's just good at wifi >_<.

Oh and Mario is my main on PM, I'm just not allowed to use him online!!!!! ):<

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Ace:

I'm too scared to shine with Fox, because its not as fast as Fox's shine on Brawl. :c ... I'm also too scared to turn off tap jump, then I'd have to re-learn everything ;-; .

Your marth seemed the best to me lol, unless he's just good at wifi >_<.

Oh and Mario is my main on PM, I'm just not allowed to use him online!!!!! ):<
Brawl shine is faster than P:M Shine? What even... xD

I did that when I was playing Brawl. I played solo Wii remote (loool...) and taught myself to chain grab with Ice Climbers and everything, but picked up Wii-mote + nunchuck because I wanted to be able to perform advanced/fundamental techniques with my characters. Try SHDL to BDACUS with solo Wii remote... lol. Only took a few weeks though.

Well, my Jiggly performs much better than all of my other characters (usually), with Marth and ZSS lagging a lot by a ton, but I don't know what happened this time around. I was just missing the majority of my l-cancels and stuff like that...

Hmm, there's always hoping for Project M version 3. ;P

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Does anyone wanna P:M this exceptionally ordinary person?

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
GGs Kubo! Thats pretty cool that youre good with all the characters ha im only good with one :p

BTW when you switched controllers, you went to town! :O
GGs, you're like the third Lucario I've fought since Brawl came out.

I had to change controllers because you were beating me most of the time :/

This kinda irks me, why don't you use B like at all? I mean, I get it for vB, I hardly see anyone use it, but B?

Anyone wanna brawl?

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
LoveandBacon!! Good games just now! Decided I'd go more than just Bowser this time.

Also, I had to go Lylat just once, for obvious reasons.

Top Bottom