• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
If you're getting the brawl waiting, just disconnect and reconnect , everything should be fine then.
Before when it said "seeking brawl" id get in and nowbody was there. It would dc me with an error code, saying i could not join because im not in your roster or your not online
Edit: error code 80430

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Before when it said "seeking brawl" id get in and nowbody was there. It would dc me with an error code, saying i could not join because im not in your roster or your not online
Okay, here's what's going to happen, you will join first, then the rest, this happens for some dumb reason.

JOIN EVERYONE ELSE

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Finally we're all here, and I hope that too, no way I'm getting it if WiFi is garbage.

Okay, me hosting wont work, someone else want to host?

Last edited:

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
I could try. Not sure if it's a good idea to have it hosted out of Australia if the rest of us are in America.

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
when you have 4 people each persons' wii has to communicate with each other, that means my wii has to communicate with the wiis of three other people (thus magnifying the lag) as opposed to a 1v1 where only two wiis need to communicate and tha lag isn't AS bad.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
when you have 4 people each persons' wii has to communicate with each other, that means my wii has to communicate with the wiis of three other people (thus magnifying the lag) as opposed to a 1v1 where only two wiis need to communicate and tha lag isn't AS bad.
True now join please

You too Extreme

Top Bottom