• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
Ggs my friend! I gotta say, you have an incredible Ike!

So sorry about the disrespectful footstool kill in the first game...that was actually completely on accident XD

Any tips you can give me?
Edit: hey, is there a way to delete accidental posts like this one? Don't want it taking up space.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Ggs my friend! I gotta say, you have an incredible Ike!

So sorry about the disrespectful footstool kill in the first game...that was completely accidental XD

Any tips you can give me?
Thanks. Wifi screwed up my inputs and had me go completely under the stage rather than stay onstage to d-tilt spike you. The footstool on its own was actually pretty comical. Kudos.

Erm, I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to Lucario, actually. He's not a character I've ever felt comfortable using. I guess use more aerials and jabs when you're up close, and don't recover so predictably. Try not to use Double Team so much, also. It's incredibly punishable if I choose to wait for the counter frames to be exhausted so I can attack. Or it'd just be a free grab otherwise, which can put Lucario in a disadvantageous position. :applejack:

Just wait for a mod to delete the post, it's fine.

Last edited:

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
Thanks. Wifi screwed up my inputs and had me go completely under the stage rather than stay onstage to d-tilt spike you. The footstool on its own was actually pretty comical. Kudos.

Erm, I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to Lucario, actually. He's not a character I've ever felt comfortable using. I guess use more aerials and jabs when you're up close, and don't recover so predictably. Try not to use Double Team so much, also. It's incredibly punishable if I choose to wait for the counter frames to be exhausted so I can attack. Or it'd just be a free grab otherwise, which can put Lucario in a disadvantageous position. :applejack:

Just wait for a mod to delete the post, it's fine.
Cool beans. Thanks for playing!

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
so hungry,so tired,so lazy,so annoyed,so sad,so bored,so lonely, aaaaaaaaaahhuhuhuhuhsobsobsobsobsob*sniffle*sniffle*...WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

WHAT TODO OH WHAT TODO

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I'll play some. ^^
GGs Roy I don't think I recall you using Pokémon Trainer before. Haven't face that character in a little while.

I enjoyed our matches and sorry about any lag there. I like how you were attempting mind games at times to throw me off lol.

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Oh alright Roy I'll play you if you're still there.
Good games DAS. Your still as strong as ever. I enjoyed our games.Great lucario,peach,Zelda,toon link there.It's still impressive how your able to combo with every character when the opportunity rises. ^^

Oh,yeah,Pokemon trainer is my new main,The character has been hard to work with.It really has been a while since we last brawled.

Thanks^^ you seem to know all the mind games,lol

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Good games DAS. Your still as strong as ever. I enjoyed our games.Great lucario,peach,Zelda,toon link there.It's still impressive how your able to combo with every character when the opportunity rises. ^^

Oh,yeah,Pokemon trainer is my new main,The character has been hard to work with.It really has been a while since we last brawled.

Thanks^^ you seem to know all the mind games,lol
Oh that's cool especially since there are hardly any PT mains here I believe. Keep it up though, and you'll have that mastery in no time.

You're welcome man.

Well I don't know all the mind games lol. I got a few up my sleeves though.

Thanks for the compliments, and I hope we get to play again.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Anyone up for a few? My controller dies in the middle of a match sometimes. So if you see me not moving for more than 5 seconds, it's me trying to plug the controller back in.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Omg. GG's man. Everything was going so smooth for me until you went Flaoc. Lol there were some hilarious moments and dumb SD's for the both of us. My fav part was when I cargo released your Falco off dreamland. that was the dumbest thing ever xD

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Aww, a bit of lag, but that's ok.

Good games, Metal! Glad you could play for more than five games. Well, that's what it felt like, at least. xD Your Marth is too good for my Jiggs, lol. How can you air dodge all my Rest setups? T_T SDs galore, but it was fun. ;) That moment at the edge was pure gold. xD

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Good games DAS. That was some destruction. O_o

At least I completed one of my chain grabs this time around, and at a good time as well. xD Your reads are too good, I could barely land. :o Don't even remind me of that Shield Breaker, I know I hold shield too long now, lol. I try to punish the "reads" I get on D-throw, but regrab is too slow, and it's the only option that comes to mind whenever I use the move. >.<

Anyway, fun few games we had. ^^

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Good games DAS. That was some destruction. O_o

At least I completed one of my chain grabs this time around, and at a good time as well. xD Your reads are too good, I could barely land. :o Don't even remind me of that Shield Breaker, I know I hold shield too long now, lol. I try to punish the "reads" I get on D-throw, but regrab is too slow, and it's the only option that comes to mind whenever I use the move. >.<

Anyway, fun few games we had. ^^
GGs Someone I agreed to go watch a movie with my brother and friend lol, so I'll that's why I left.

Anyway you got those grabs on me better than last time for real. Kirby lol got sent to orbit especially.

I do love that shield breaker move (when it isn't used on me of course hehe).

Your ICs are really dangerous, but that character is in general though.

Thanks for the compliments, and I did enjoy our few games as well man.

Until next time.

Top Bottom