• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm playing Bacon right now, was only doing so until you joined so we could play singles instead. Were you still getting disconnected when you tried to join my room? That was the issue any earlier time we tried to play. :applejack:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
I'm playing Bacon right now, was only doing so until you joined so we could play singles instead. Were you still getting disconnected when you tried to join my room? That was the issue any earlier time we tried to play. :applejack:
Well I didn't tried before because I didn't want to interrupter you fight with bacon anyway if you available we can try if will work but try to host first if I can join you room and only between us to see if we can connect OK?

Edit: My connection went down this might take a while

Edit: you know what its still disconnect me hooray for me so I guess I cannot play with you and bacon too(I try with bacon too) well at least in brawl I tried multiple time its seem doesn't let me join you and too bad I really want to play against with your Ike anyway Thank you so much for trying and I really hope we meet and bacon too in smash 4.

Edit: Well anyone else want to brawl?

Last edited:

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
Good games man! Yeah there was some delay indeed, but it's your generic WiFi tendency which incurs this latency..

Anyways, I liked the occasional jab-cancel into grabs. My complementary advice would be that you use it to cancel into Force Palm because whenever you're above 10% damage, it's always the best option to follow-up with (depending on the gravity of your adversary's character and the damage he has already taken). Oh yeah and you should probably compromise a tad on the u-smashes; the lag of :lucario:'s u-smash is just atrocious.. Instead, focus on sporadically using f-mash to catch your opponent off-guard and confiscate a stock, or if your f-smash is already stale, use it as a wall-move (it's a very potent move to wall with, considering the area it comprises and the lingering aura which compensates for the lag).

Other than that, you seem to get the hang out of the canceling effect of n-air, and the versatility of f-air / b-air walling. Try to mix the aerials here and there to optimise your element of surprise. Keep it fresh, keep it vibrant!

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
Well I didn't tried before because I didn't want to interrupter you fight with bacon anyway if you available we can try if will work but try to host first if I can join you room and only between us to see if we can connect OK?

Edit: My connection went down this might take a while

Edit: you know what its still disconnect me hooray for me so I guess I cannot play with you and bacon too(I try with bacon too) well at least in brawl I tried multiple time its seem doesn't let me join you and too bad I really want to play against with your Ike anyway Thank you so much for trying and I really hope we meet and bacon too in smash 4.

Edit: Well anyone else want to brawl?
Let's give it a try

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Let's give it a try
I just noticed your signature, and I must admit, you have a point.

Every tourney you go to, all you see are MK's, Marths, and snakes hopping and sliding around everywhere (aparently no one walks in this freaking game anymore. Seriously people, you have LEGS for a reason, and no Yoshi, it's not for wavedashing...or whatever you call that advanced tech thing of yours)
but meanwhile Rocksmash still hardly sees any competetive play.

I mean, lets just be real here.

Rocksmash is CLEARLY the best character in the game.

I DARE you to list one character in the game that can beat it.

...tired of thinking?

I rest my case.

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
Hey Kubo let me set up my Wii first then I will add you OK?

Edit: Ok Kubo I'm ready

Edit : OK I host it seems doesn't let me join you and try to join me instead

Edit: hosting...
Trying to join and it disconnects me

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
I just noticed your signature, and I must admit, you have a point.

Every tourney you go to, all you see are MK's, Marths, and snakes hopping and sliding around everywhere (aparently no one walks in this freaking game anymore. Seriously people, you have LEGS for a reason, and no Yoshi, it's not for wavedashing...or whatever you call that advanced tech thing of yours)

...tired of thinking?

I rest my case.
Cool Blastoise with the piano (sorry if spell wrong because I don't remember the name well) as for the other that you said you are completely right its seems a lot players doesnt care a bit about the other 30 characters except zero the female and ice climber.

Trying to join and it disconnects me
sigh well I guess we cannot play brawl anyway thanks for trying and waiting and I hope we meet in smash 4.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest

...tired of thinking?

I rest my case.
Mario's cape reflects the rocks. Its rock, paper, scissors all over again. Mario's cape>Rocksmash>Falchion>Mario's cape

RockSmash gets me almost every time though... goodness thats a good move.

Last edited:

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Mario's cape reflects the rocks. Its rock, paper, scissors all over again. Mario's cape>Rocksmash>Falchion>Mario's cape

RockSmash gets me almost every time though... goodness thats a good move.
Ah, yes, but if I'm not mistaken, it doesn't reflect the headbutt ;)

Cool avatar cap chreest.
Also this.

:006:

Last edited:

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
@ Grizzlpaw Grizzlpaw

Doesnt Yoshi's Egg Lay outspace rock smash and give him grab armor?

Edit to prevent double post

Anyone want to play brawl?

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry man lol. I had went off we can play still if you're still there
Not a problem, and sure, I definitely want to get wrecked by you a couple of more games before the end of wifi. ;) I can only play a few though because it's a school day. :(

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Dang, good games DAS! You're as good as ever. >.> ... Those signature three stocks, lol. I was not disappointed. :p

Those Snake comebacks were so incredibly lucky, lmao, I had no clue what would happen. I guess sometimes taking a gamble pays off. Anyway, that Peach (and everyone else you play...) is still nearly untouchable, literally. I actually have trouble even landing hits on some of your characters. :o I would say more, but I really have to go now. Glad I finally got to play you once more though, it's been a while. ^^

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
I was complimenting you. lol

I meant I could say the same about your Yoshi, Diddy, Snake and Marth.
Yeah, I knew that. But what I meant to say with "dont get me wrong" was that all your other characters were awesome too, not just your DK, cause I could say the same thing about your Marth, Jiggs, ect

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Dang, good games DAS! You're as good as ever. >.> ... Those signature three stocks, lol. I was not disappointed. :p

Those Snake comebacks were so incredibly lucky, lmao, I had no clue what would happen. I guess sometimes taking a gamble pays off. Anyway, that Peach (and everyone else you play...) is still nearly untouchable, literally. I actually have trouble even landing hits on some of your characters. :o I would say more, but I really have to go now. Glad I finally got to play you once more though, it's been a while. ^^
GGs as well Someone you got some games off me though, so definitely no clean sweep lol. I was killed in some pretty offhanded ways lol by Snake.

Thanks for the compliment though man. I'm pretty sure you'll got more out of it if not for the lag. Using ICs in that stuff is a nightmare.

I won't call it luck at all that you got me. Its more like that you played good enough to win and I didn't those rounds.

Anyway I had fun playing you again, and I can tell you still got it even after all this time lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom