• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GG's Airjay. I haven't brought out my fox since last year. I was surprised at how good I did with him.

I still don't know the best way to deal with Yoshi's eggs. I learned that planking is useless against them.

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
GG's Airjay. I haven't brought out my fox since last year. I was surprised at how good I did with him.

I still don't know the best way to deal with Yoshi's eggs. I learned that planking is useless against them.
GG's I was trying to learn the fox mu but its hard to fight him mostly because he can be in your face in like 2 seconds if i throw a egg wrong. and yeah when you were on the ledge my mindset was if he keeps planking eventually one of my eggs will hit him. Playing falco was fun to i love playing him even though its really bad for yoshi, still cant beat your DK though cant find a way to gimp him.

Matsushi

True Blood
@ S Stick_man Sorry! The lag was getting out of hand and I couldn't really continue! I also got called for dinner. ^^;;;
However, that was a good game we had! You've got a solid Marth on you.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GG's I was trying to learn the fox mu but its hard to fight him mostly because he can be in your face in like 2 seconds if i throw a egg wrong. and yeah when you were on the ledge my mindset was if he keeps planking eventually one of my eggs will hit him. Playing falco was fun to i love playing him even though its really bad for yoshi, still cant beat your DK though cant find a way to gimp him.
To beat my DK. You gotta camp and read me like a book. I have some seriously bad habits. Look carefully for them.

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
To beat my DK. You gotta camp and read me like a book. I have some seriously bad habits. Look carefully for them.
I will try that next time we play the only problem is getting the kill on DK he never dies. Cant wait to play you again always fun matches

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Well,,,I would say good games but the lag was pretty unbearable in almost all the matches and got hit by a ton of stuff I shouldn't have and made a lot of mistakes. That and your tendency to troll when stuff like that did happen(correct me plz if i'm wrong)

My advice is to cut down on the smash attacks because that's pretty much all you do. They are extremely punishable offline.

Anyone else wanna brawl?

Last edited:

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
anyone wanna help me scrape rust off of my league of legends infected hands? P:M Style.

( I want to play P:M with someone, lol. )

Last edited:

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
Well,,,I would say good games but the lag was pretty unbearable in almost all the matches and got hit by a ton of stuff I shouldn't have and made a lot of mistakes. That and your tendency to troll when stuff like that did happen(correct me plz if i'm wrong)

My advice is to cut down on the smash attacks because that's pretty much all you do. They are extremely punishable offline.

Anyone else wanna brawl?
Still here?

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Anyone for P:M or Brawl? Im slowly getting back into Brawl. but ill play either!

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Anyone want to play some matches?

some teams would be nice if we could get a group going.

I'll do 1v1's too.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll play you. If anyone else is around we can organize some teamage.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Oh I dooooo

Edit: Im online now
GGs Rage glad I got to play ya. Sorry for any lag that was there.

I had to take off the timer since you had to go do some things, and I didn't want us having to start back over.

Its pretty hard to tell who you main or who your favorite cause of the variety you used in characters. Anyway be careful with those rolls. While they are harder to punish online doing them a lot is still a bad idea, so cut back some on them.

Also tone down the smashes too. Sometimes proper reading can get you those kills you want as well.

I had fun, so till next time.

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
GGs Rage glad I got to play ya. Sorry for any lag that was there.

I had to take off the timer since you had to go do some things, and I didn't want us having to start back over.

Its pretty hard to tell who you main or who your favorite cause of the variety you used in characters. Anyway be careful with those rolls. While they are harder to punish online doing them a lot is still a bad idea, so cut back some on them.

Also tone down the smashes too. Sometimes proper reading can get you those kills you want as well.

I had fun, so till next time.
So sorry man I didnt provide you a good challenge You really are very strong at least for me as for the lag for my side my characters move well however I dont know very well I think I get delay 1 second before to launch an attacks is that or you were strong for me I didnt pay more attention so I dont know for sure and as for my mains which is pit and my favorite is the human characters; anyway at least we had less lag and I almost beat you with my metal Knight(the first time of course).

Thank you so much for playing and for the advice

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
GG's dude
I'll play you. If anyone else is around we can organize some teamage.
I tried spot dodging less I'd say it helped a little bit.(then again I still spot dodged a lot. just a little less than normal) Of course I spot dodged a ton when I was Diddy lol. Spot dodging to me is like using a filler word like "um" while giving a speech. I'll just do it when I don't know what else to do. Also I'll attack randomly. I need to think more about what you'll do. I have an idea of what to do like 10% of the time lol. I need to figure you out more while still getting better myself. Playing you was good practice for my Pit. I need to Wing Dash more towards the ledge when you do a ledge attack though. GG's though. Its always nice to get some good practice against you!

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Chreest. Wifi is being really troublesome today, could barely do what I needed to do.

I think what a lot of people I play in here fail to do is turn stuff around on the ground, instead going for sidesteps most often. Sidestepping when someone is behind you is generally unsafe as a habit. You could turn around a jab, grab, or any other quick option of your character to avoid punishment by buffering a turnaround and inputting the desired attack. Of course, it's not necessary with f-tilt or f-smash, but with things like d-tilt or an up-tilt like Falcon's (that hits on one side), it's very beneficial to get better at turning your stuff around, and you'll see a dramatic difference in how much better you do against anyone.

Still, good Pit.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Good games Chreest. Wifi is being really troublesome today, could barely do what I needed to do.

I think what a lot of people I play in here fail to do is turn stuff around on the ground, instead going for sidesteps most often. Sidestepping when someone is behind you is generally unsafe as a habit. You could turn around a jab, grab, or any other quick option of your character to avoid punishment by buffering a turnaround and inputting the desired attack. Of course, it's not necessary with f-tilt or f-smash, but with things like d-tilt or an up-tilt like Falcon's (that hits on one side), it's very beneficial to get better at turning your stuff around, and you'll see a dramatic difference in how much better you do against anyone.

Still, good Pit.
That off the ledge Wizard Punch on Pokemon Stadium!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!:joyful: Oh man!! That was really good! I can't believe you hit that! I feel bad doing dumb gimps with Kirby its so cheap. I see Chudat playing and getting gimps like that and I'm like.... come on... but... then again.. he wins a lot. There are a lot of characters I like that I normally won't play as against you but I figured eh... I'll lose anyways might as well have a little fun. I had no idea my kirby would do half way decent against you. but then again. those dumb gimps. I feel bad that I need to be cheap to win. Maybe I'll replace being cheap with actual skill.

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums

Still, good Pit.
It took me sooooooo long to break my sidestepping habit lol

Top Bottom