• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Sure, but um...I have never done rotations so can you explain how It works? (I feel stupid ._.)
Edit: Sure CK :p
We all take turns playing each other. So, say in the beginning, I play Path, and you just kill yourself off at the start of the match so you can spectate, then the next round, Path plays you, and I watch after suiciding, then it'd be you vs. me, and rinse and repeat.

So for dubz, anyone else here willing to join, feel free to speak up. We just need one more person. ;)

D

Deleted member

We all take turns playing each other. So, say in the beginning, I play Path, and you just kill yourself off at the start of the match so you can spectate, then the next round, Path plays you, and I watch after suiciding, then it'd be you vs. me, and rinse and repeat.

So for dubz, anyone else here willing to join, feel free to speak up. We just need one more person. ;)
Ok, sounds good :p

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Well, good games, Courage! I'm still bad after all this time. xP
GGs. No actually you improved your nuetral game a bit, and you're by no means bad.

I'd just say to make your rolls less predictable and go for mixups instead of always reaching for the grab.

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
GGs. No actually you improved your nuetral game a bit, and you're by no means bad.

I'd just say to make your rolls less predictable and go for mixups instead of always reaching for the grab.
Yeah, sorry about the grab business. For some reason, it's a new habit I just picked up after taking a month-long break. xP Thanks~

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GGs^^ Shame about not being able to do teams, but fun games! I'm... all smashed out... I don't even know what I was doing towards the end xD But very fun matches!
Ha ha, same here. We'll have to try getting dubz another time, then. :)

D

Deleted member

Great games CK and Path :) Those matches were so much fun (even though I sucked 70% of the time xD) I guess we'll try doubles next time :p

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Ha ha, same here. We'll have to try getting dubz another time, then. :)
For sure!

Great games CK and Path :) Those matches were so much fun (even though I sucked 70% of the time xD) I guess we'll try doubles next time :p
That's not true! And this time our connection was better! (At the beginning anyways, then wifi decided to hate...). I'm glad I got to play with you again^^

D

Deleted member

For sure!

That's not true! And this time our connection was better! (At the beginning anyways, then wifi decided to hate...). I'm glad I got to play with you again^^
Gosh, the connection last time was horrible o.o Haha, but it was fun to play you too and Captain Kirby ^-^

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Anyone wanna do some brawl doublez? I can go for some singles too I guess. Im bored.

DAMN im like... the only one here!

Top Bottom