• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Good games CaptainKirby! All of the characters you used were really effective.
That utilt trap you have with Kirby really got my blood boiling sometimes.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Good games CaptainKirby! All of the characters you used were really effective.
That utilt trap you have with Kirby really got my blood boiling sometimes.

GG's, man. And thanks, your characters really gave me a run for my money as well. Heh, yeah, it actually felt pretty bad using it against heavies because there was really no way to escape it. Kirby can be pretty pestering in this game, honestly.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
It's gotta be "fo sho" OR "for sure", not a combination of both...:troll:
You see, I'm a special boy, and special boys can do special things, like combining "fo sho" and "for sure". Come at me. :yeahboi:

With that said..

GGs Diddy! I admit it, you got me soooooo salty. That's why I started moving so slow. The Luigi started getting me salty then after that it just went down hill. I got slammed so many times by Zelda. She nerfs Squirtle's side-special so hard with those Din's Fires. But man, you won the majority of those matches....

I lost the salt at the second to last match with Grape Sonic and Breast Cancer Awareness Squirtle.

GGs.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
You see, I'm a special boy, and special boys can do special things, like combining "fo sho" and "for sure". Come at me. :yeahboi:

With that said..

GGs Diddy! I admit it, you got me soooooo salty. That's why I started moving so slow. The Luigi started getting me salty then after that it just went down hill. I got slammed so many times by Zelda. She nerfs Squirtle's side-special so hard with those Din's Fires. But man, you won the majority of those matches....

I lost the salt at the second to last match with Grape Sonic and Breast Cancer Awareness Squirtle.

GGs.
Squirtle's side-b has armor and can ignore Din's Fire until relatively high percents, they shouldn't really give you that much trouble.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Squirtle's side-b has armor and can ignore Din's Fire until relatively high percents, they shouldn't really give you that much trouble.
Not necessarily. I used Squirtle's side-Special at one of Zelda's Din's Fire balls on the ground, and it knocked me out of my side-special.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Not necessarily. I used Squirtle's side-Special at one of Zelda's Din's Fire balls on the ground, and it knocked me out of my side-special.
Yes necessarily that's how armor works in this game, there is light armor, medium armor, and heavy armor and each one has a certain percent threshold that it stops working, or "breaks", at trust me I main Bowser, I know all about the armor mechanics. Of course Squirtle's side-b only has light armor so it probably breaks around the 50% range, but his nair, fsmash, and I think dsmash and aqua jet have heavy armor which translates into Din's not being much a problem for Squirtle until high percents.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Yes necessarily that's how armor works in this game, there is light armor, medium armor, and heavy armor and each one has a certain percent threshold that it stops working, or "breaks", at trust me I main Bowser, I know all about the armor mechanics. Of course Squirtle's side-b only has light armor so it probably breaks around the 50% range, but his nair, fsmash, and I think dsmash and aqua jet have heavy armor which translates into Din's not being much a problem for Squirtle until high percents.
Stop sassing, I saw it with my own eyes. It's enough.

silverlining

Smash Rookie
I'll play brawl, I am new to brawl though so I probably suck...
GGs! You're quite good, you just have to pick up on a few techs and character techs. There might be a list of them all somewhere. For now look up momentum cancelling, l cancelling and buffering, fast fallingtoo if you don't already know it. They'll really help a lot. : D Fox also has a chain grab, which I suggest you utilize! Also try to pick up air dodging and spot dodging. Good luck, I hope to see you stick around! ^^

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
I only realized now that I lost half of my likes because they all came from the old arena lol

Top Bottom