• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Pooketard

Smash Rookie
Skyward Sword does indeed suck, but the art work was amazing. Also if you look closely at Link he actually looks like a combination of TP and SS his facial features look more like TP, and so do his gloves and boots, but he has chain mail under his tunic and thick leggings rather than tights which are both reminiscent of SS.
Uhm the only difference in the new Link is the chainmail being more visible. He still has the same outfit on...

I'm not a fan of Skyward sword zelda because of her bangs and crappy dress. She was not a cutie. u____u

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Uhm the only difference in the new Link is the chainmail being more visible. He still has the same outfit on...

I'm not a fan of Skyward sword zelda because of her bangs and crappy dress. She was not a cutie. u____u
Link didn't have chain mail in Twilight Princess though, and I liked Zelda's design in Skyward Sword a lot, it's probably my favorite in the series, hopefully they'll have it as an alternate costume or something.

Pooketard

Smash Rookie
Link didn't have chain mail in Twilight Princess though, and I liked Zelda's design in Skyward Sword a lot, it's probably my favorite in the series, hopefully they'll have it as an alternate costume or something.
What do you mean he didn't have chain mail? He's wearing it in the picture. It's just not as detailed O_O
SS Zelda looks ratchet and dirty. Like a street rat. TP doesn't mess with dirt. She's too busy being a BAB!~!~!~~~~

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
What do you mean he didn't have chain mail? He's wearing it in the picture. It's just not as detailed O_O
SS Zelda looks ratchet and dirty. Like a street rat. TP doesn't mess with dirt. She's too busy being a BAB!~!~!~~~~
Well she still gonna be bottom tier anyway, so whatever.

Pooketard

Smash Rookie
Well she still gonna be bottom tier anyway, so whatever.
LOL You've been wrong about everything else though? o ^ o
So your word means nothing!~~~
Regardless she's bottom tier right now and I still love her~~~~~~~

Here is the face of Zelda not caring.
OMG I THOUGHT OF U

LOL EWWWWWWWWW

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Add me, bros united, and I'll see if I can play with you one Christmas match :)
btw my online name is Yuta, but does that even matter? and I'll let you host.
Awesome! Add 5158 6088 5091

EDIT: Sorry it took me so long, but I'm hosting now. If they don't show up, feel free for anyone to join I guess. We can have a nice lil FFA.

Yuta

Smash Rookie
What's that?

My connection goes off once every 48 hours for only a split second usually... maybe the snowstorm we had recently had something to do with our match... and I taunted the wrong taunt lol ( I meant to say something else :) ) Is there something wrong with your connection too?

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
What's that?

My connection goes off once every 48 hours for only a split second usually...
If I'm correct, it's a version of Project M that allows you to connect and play on wifi with friends without de-syncing or disconnecting all the time. I could be wrong. I've never experienced going against someone with the wrong version.

And you have to go? In that case, anyone else want to P:M?

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
... The struggle is real, lol.

If Yuta can't play you, I'll play for a bit if that's all right. We'll see what they say, though.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
... and I find out my Wii is dead. -_-

I'll poke around a bit to see if I can get things working, and if I can, I'll message you back here. Sorry about that. ;P

Edit: ^ Above, should've figured that out when he said laser lock, since those don't exist in P:M. Only forced get ups. >.>

Edit 2: Feel free to add me, but I haven't played Brawl in the longest time. It's been Project M for the past month or so, and I don't think it's changing any time soon. :p

Yuta

Smash Rookie
Lol everything in the GTA is frozen solid into a beautiful winter wonderland... with broken bones. I'm visiting my big brother who mains mk and snake here, so that's how I know... :) Thanks for playing with me BrosUnited! You did seem to self destruct a lot of times, probably because of your project M mechanics, so I must have seemed to kill myself a lot, too ;)

silverlining

Smash Rookie
You were playing project M?
Ill add you SR
Yuta, if you want to do a brawl match, I can add you. These guys are too elite to be playing brawl. : P
Edit: Guess I'm rejected. xD

Your toon link seemed like a worthy opponent through the lag haha. You dodged those dacus' like nothing! I don't recall K'oing you with it. I need to work on my dodging period! But thanks! My Ganon/samus are my trainies.Been working on them lately ^^ That team match? not sure XD Pinkdeaf died apparently. Hopefully another time. :o
You! We still need to rematch soon. Gotta get more of that Ganondork and Samoose!
Thank you, though I did mean for item camping. Slow motion boomerang is the most suspenseful to watch. I. feel like I also didn't play very well with the other two girls, but I'll just blame lag. That Sam was pulling off such nice air combos, keep them going! Can't remember how Ganon was though. You should totally go for learning Link next! He is also a heavy. I've gotten to the stage with him where I can recover correctly with upB, and that's about it. xD

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Lol everything in the GTA is frozen solid into a beautiful winter wonderland... with broken bones. I'm visiting my big brother who mains mk and snake here, so that's how I know... :) Thanks for playing with me BrosUnited! You did seem to self destruct a lot of times, probably because of your project M mechanics, so I must have seemed to kill myself a lot, too ;)
I think you had the wrong Project M version. You killed yourself a lot. XD

So anyone want to play Project: M? Q-Q

I'M SORRY SR. I temporarily scooped and went to play against the CPUs.

Today has been nothing but a struggle..

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Bros M: Well, that was disappointing. Cons fell asleep on the job.

GGs SR and Cons for the few matches we got to do.
Failed attempts at dubz.
#TheStruggleisReal

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Good games guys.

Meteor, that Squirtle is tricky tricky... :p Can't even seem to hit him sometimes. >.>

I'm assuming the other Bro was Ace? It was fun trying to do those Marth combos on Cons (WHILE HE WENT AFK FOR 30 MINUTES OR SOMETHING...). Then the little 1v1s afterward. Unfortunately, I can't stick around for much longer, perhaps later. It's been fun though.

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Good games guys.

Meteor, that Squirtle is tricky tricky... :p Can't even seem to hit him sometimes. >.>

I'm assuming the other Bro was Ace? It was fun trying to do those Marth combos on Cons (WHILE HE WENT AFK FOR 30 MINUTES OR SOMETHING...). Then the little 1v1s afterward. Unfortunately, I can't stick around for much longer, perhaps later. It's been fun though.
Sorry guys! my mom kept getting me to do chore after chore...
But I'm still up for some P:M if anyone wants to play!

Yuta

Smash Rookie
@ silver lining, do you mind if we play some 1vs1s sometime online? Your profile says that you main zelda, and my metaknight was destroyed by a Zelda some time ago, so I might need some practice
(btw I seem to do better with MK, even though I main falco, reason being, MK is cheap. No one likes him, and being beaten by a MK is no biggie, because he's that cheap ( Unless the other guy is using a wiimote with no nunchuck. :)

Funny afterpost, Captain Kirby :awesome:

Pizdek

Smash Rookie
Anyone up for Brawl in 30 mins from now?
(I write this from the Wii Internet Channel btw xd)

aRes_fuRy

Smash Cadet
I will play brawl, totally new to it though as I got it for christmas! Adding you right now, let's see how bad I am at brawl compared to SSBM xD

Edit: I will totally play Yuta as well :p

Top Bottom