• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
mmz should count for the whole season or not at all, i agree with that.. IT shouldn't just count to benefit a some people and not others, and Imma be ****ed if the reason KT or chibo gets above me next season is because i lost to tearbear/lie who they beat in a mm or even have the slightest affect on it when in could not mm them
I agree.

Also, why is TUSM still above Xzax?

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
mmz should count for the whole season or not at all, i agree with that.. IT shouldn't just count to benefit a some people and not others, and Imma be ****ed if the reason KT or chibo gets above me next season is because i lost to tearbear/lie who they beat in a mm or even have the slightest affect on it when in could not mm them
ima be above u because im just better lol.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Also Inui, I've been training alot more than ever thanks to Jbandrew and Nakat. I'm glad I'm not that great of a win atm so when I come back I can start taking names again and make upsets :D

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Also Inui, I've been training alot more than ever thanks to Jbandrew and Nakat. I'm glad I'm not that great of a win atm so when I come back I can start taking names again and make upsets :D
you're free

I ***** Shadow's Falco in tournament the other day btw :)

Falco is FREE AS HELL ***

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Because, I did not want to get involved with anything this season. But seeing all the things I can now point out which are ********, I might as well for the greater good of our state.
Acting more and more like me. <3

Too bad most people have the IQ of a sponge and can't understand anything. :(

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
****!!!!!!!!
I need to step my **** up big time, I'm only getting mentioned to my loss verse xzax. lmao
I mean I'm stepping my **** up kinda recently from beating Chu and others.
Anyway's w/e that's the past, xzax did really well.

Came in here to except any MM's at MLG?
PA stop being punks and MM the scrubby takeover for $10? lol

Same thing what Keitaro said.
I've been practicing lately after my poor performance at Xanadu and gonna be a ****ing BIG threat at MLG.

So all these people thinking they seen a good takeover, hasn't seen ****. lol

Ohh yea, PA hope you guy's **** I'm starting to respect you guys for coming up strong.

Keitaro you already posting a Ktar 4? good ****

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm gonna work my *** off and finish my hw to make SDSO 3. You helped me out alot Chibo so imma make it although I said I wasn't gonna attend much anything this fall.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
No I'm not going there, I'm going to a tournament that's a two minute drive from me.
I won't drive 3 hours for another tournament unless it's a national and MD/VA is going.

We can definitely MM @ MLG for $10? Lets go

mib004

Smash Ace
LMFAO @ smurf and kingtoon, neither are yall can beat me in this game so yeah. im 2-1 with kingtoon bumb ***. But yeah this my last month 1/2 of this game anyway.

mib004

Smash Ace
i will kill myself before i go to ktar lol. im not even going to pound. I love this game but, imma have other things my money have to go towards. And i won't have that much free time anymore. Imma still chill with UFB but not enter tourney's thou. That's why im trying to attend everything in october and november.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Matt: Even knowing your situation, I'd still bet on KTAR.

I'm trying to stick with Smash til Marvel comes out, but I don't have any kind of motivation to get better anymore. :urg:

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
@Matt: Even knowing your situation, I'd still bet on KTAR.

I'm trying to stick with Smash til Marvel comes out, but I don't have any kind of motivation to get better anymore. :urg:
How do you expect to get better when you don't even enter? :confused:

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I don't, lol. I said I'm unmotivated, not delusional. :p

I only enter dubs now because I have fun in teams regardless of how I do.

Top Bottom