• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
plur, it wasn't that big of a deal. The fact that you're even taking a stance on it and formulating reasons for it demonstrates that you hold more weight into this vote liking thing. I personally don't care at all about it, so I wouldn't even have a stance. That would be the distinction here.

"Ehhhhhhhh no. Explain how I'm the one that places more weight on the like system when you're the one logging onto 4-5 YEAR OLD ALT ACCOUNTS JUST TO LIKE YOUR OWN POSTS. I think you might be the one with little man syndrome."

First and foremost, that must've hurt going up the ***, I apologize. As for the CAPS and attributing little man syndrome for like, the 5th or 6th post I've ever liked on smashboards lol... it's not I that cares about this ****.. I mean c'mon now. You were doing good playing a neutral role between sneak and I, but you just stumbled right in to something that not only epitomizes a worthless e-argument but you're completely wrong. I guess you can speculate on my motive for liking that post, but that just kinda proves my point about you perhaps worrying a little too much about it.

you should just be the better man and walk away to make me look like a tool. it's a popular theme these days and I actually don't mind. Peace, love, unity, respect, etc.(etc.=refer to my last post about what to do with any issues/complaints about me)

kreator

Banned via Warnings
In an argument with no obvious winner I think it's really cute that y'all took a side.

lessus

Smash Rookie
*just checked brawl prs and he isn't there either

so he has been playing since 08 and sucks **** at both games? lmao what a fraud

lessus

Smash Rookie
im a melee player from Sanford that is looking to enter the tourney scene...im far and away the best player in my area and cant wait to get on the power rankings

big sleep

չչչ
dorsey... is that you again? lmao.

whoever it is, it's definitely someone we've met before, i.e. troll account, i.e. dr. nanney ban this bored little n****

re-using my outdated strats i c u

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
iessus please come to something so we can show you the difference between tournament play and friendlies.

PLUR it was sooo goood to see you at RTT plz keep coming to stuff. fox vs ICs is good for me to learn, and you're fun to fight. lmao at that gif.

lord karn

Smash Master
I just logged in to see how smashboards was doing after the hack and the first thing I see is someone arguing with PLUR. Like, wtf? I don't even need to read that ****.

Top Bottom