• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Norcal/Bay Area/ DBR Challenge Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

The GERM

Smash Ace
^

Any of those days are good, 20th, 22nd or 23rd.

So why don't we do this, if you guys and Teamscape are up for it, we can do a crew battle thing at the new house during one of those days with us, you guys, and teamscpe eh?

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
I don't have any plans on those days, but we need to choose a single day that it will happen for sure, because TeamScape will have to go there and leave on the same day.

Also....oh nm....MB already asked where.

Zoap

Smash Master
Misunderstandin

We cant have both crews over same day! Its alrdy gonna be hard with just one due to smashmaster's parents. So since we challenged DBR first those dates are open to them first (srry teamscape). But maybe after we are done beatin Germ(just playin), then we can maybe arrange something teamscape. But once again it comes down to Smashmaster cuz after all it is his house.

Half of Everything is Luck... The other half...FATE!

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Teamscape doesnt hasnt even talked to the blue pheonixes. We were never planning to go to your house I think.

The only thing we've planned onis going to GERM's sometime, but I dont know if thats going to happen becuase of dates all getting confused.

So, GERM, can teamscape still go to your house?

Zoap

Smash Master
Teamscape

Hey teamscape those dates dont apply to u guys. those dates are just for germ and his crew to meet us and have a crew battle. And i dont believe that any of those dates are the same day that u guys are doing something with GERM. But that is between u guys. So if u want to do a crew battle just give us a date and we will see if we can do anything. Hopes this clears everything up.

Half of Everything is Luck... The other half...FATE

The GERM

Smash Ace
ok ok ok

I just confirmed with the Antioch guys and we'll be going over there to play on the 22nd of this month which lands on a Wednesday.

Now, we can play you guys(teamscape) either on the 17th which is a Friday, the 20th(Monday), or the 21st(Tuesday). Whatever's good for you guys is good for us. I just have to talk it over with the crew.

n64smashmaster

Smash Cadet
why is the MLG sna fran event in Feb? Why not have it in the summer? I already scheduled my time off, and there is no way I can go. anyway...

just to clarify, smashmaster0 and n64smashmaster are different people. GERM is talking about zero.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Good. Thanks for clearing that stuff up. We'll talk and pick one of those dates. I'm guessing it will be the 21st, but we'll see.

n64smashmaster...your sig pic...never mind...I'll pm you.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Yeah, I think the 21st would allow for the most people to come. we'll talk it over.

64smash, thanks for the banner.

Zelgadîs ™

Smash Journeyman
Testin Out the new Name

See the TM? I'm the real Zelgadis. Anyway...

Our crew battle with the Blue Pheonixes is pretty soon i believe? Should be good.

Also, Member exchange in DBR. Be weary of the new guy, he's a doozy.

smashmaster0

Smash Apprentice
I dont know what to do

DBR, i dont know if next wek would be good, i don't know what to do because tomorrow i can't use the computer until next wednesday, if you can give me your number or something and i can call you or something, and i dont know when i am going to get my tv and stuff but i promise that we will has this tournament before mlg comes.

Zoap

Smash Master
Yo no problems

yo dbr there should be no problem cuz even if kawn cant get his tv i can probably provide a 20 in one. so as far as i know we are still on at his house and unless something dramatic happens like i have a heart attack or pierre gets shot in a drive by then nothin is goin to stop this crew battle! So disregard his post cuz i talk to him everyday and today he said that his parents oked it and that there would be know problem.

Half of Everything is Luck...The other half... FATE

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Ok, the plan of TEAMSCAPE and CO. to DBR(The GERM's house) on the 21st is pretty much a sure thing.

the GERM, can you AIM me or send me a PM with your phone, or cell #.

Anyone who is riding in my van except myself will need to provide a $1 gas money fee.:p

Zelgadîs ™

Smash Journeyman
We'll get tons of Fox ditto's in.

I cut my finger open while breaking down boxes today... :( hope its better for next week.

SultanOfSamitude

Smash Journeyman
so i guess ill be seeing you guys pretty soon. get that bum perpetual zero out of the banner and put in "the sweetness".

by the way any of you blue pen!ses or teamscraped play falco? also do you do money matches =D

Marthby87

Smash Journeyman
Simna, Geo, Ender. Theres no greyhound bus leaving from my town! >:( I tried to find a commuter bus like Geo said but no good. My dad cant take me on the 21st to Sac so things dont look good... :( Ill try and ask my cousin for a ride cuz fo sho can take me unless he has to work or something.

"OMG TEH WEASLEBERRY!!!" - drunk me.

MyNiggaNameDante

Smash Journeyman
im gunna be in berkeley for christmas break and i wanna get in some of these money matches, where is all this taking place, and when would i be able to play

Mike Nasty

Smash Cadet
LOOK, there is no smashfest on the 21st of december. its not a genreal invite to everyone. It is a personal, private crew battle between dbr and teamscape so stay out ***** es

get sticky

The GERM

Smash Ace
hehehe, god, don't mind Nasty, he's just naturally.................uhh....nasty. But yeah, like he said, I didn't mean for this event to come off as a smashfest, it's just a small crew battle between us and Sac. But since I just don't have the money to go to Moast3, on account of I can't seem to find a job, I'll hold a full blownout smashfest on MLK weekend, which is I think January 16th, but if too many norcal guys are going to Moast, I'll just make it sooner or later.....

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Ill plan on going to the smashfest MLK weekend.

We are also bringing 2 people who arnt in Teamscape remember? How many TVs do you have GERM?

TheMintyCookie

Smash Journeyman
you are all lucky me and my friends can't think of a team name...or else we would > everything.

The end.

The Game II

Smash Champion
Hello,

I'm holding our next big Salinas-area tournament on Jan. 29, in Soledad, Calif.; Monterey Bay Thunder 5.

This could be a good chance for some of you to get some competition in before MLG. We don't get too many people north of Salinas to compete in our tournaments and I know many of them want to see how good you all are in person.

It's probably a stretch for many of you to come because it's about 80 minutes north of San Jose, but this is just an invite to everyone because for the moment, I am capping the competition at 40 players due to TV and space issues (I'm also running a Mario Kart DD competition and maybe a Dance Dance Revolution competition, I'll know more about that tomorrow).

I really don't think I'm going to get 40 just because it is in Soledad, and about 90 percent of the competitors are driving at least 20 minutes to the competition. But there are a lot of players in the area as proof of the last two tournaments, one held by me and another held by some restaurant.

Rules and such here: http://www.geocities.com/montereytourney

I hope to see some of you at the tournament.

--GCII

Marthby87

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by ender

We are also bringing 2 people who arnt in Teamscape remember? How many TVs do you have GERM?
Actually ender, make that 3 ppl. Geo and his friend, and remember Im going too.

silentspectre

Smash Cadet
hehehe, god, don't mind Nasty, he's just naturally.................uhh....nasty. But yeah, like he said, I didn't mean for this event to come off as a smashfest, it's just a small crew battle between us and Sac. But since I just don't have the money to go to Moast3, on account of I can't seem to find a job, I'll hold a full blownout smashfest on MLK weekend, which is I think January 16th, but if too many norcal guys are going to Moast, I'll just make it sooner or later.....
ahh, i understand. in that case, put me down for the MLK weekend.

but still, what about antioch in the 22nd? can i go there, and if so, how?

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Originally posted by ender

Uh... MOAST3 is MLK weekend. I thought Germ and maybe more of dbr was going.

nvm, didn't see GERM's post. But **** man you hafta come!!! if you need money just get it from Mr C. remember the $50 Link ditto? :chuckle:

Zoap

Smash Master
hey no one but dbr can come

srry to be such stingy kinda guy but we are havin enough trouble on lettin kawns parents let us have the 6 dbr members over. So srry to all others but this is between the Bps and DBR. Oh and Germ make sure u im me for the address to his house

To lazy to put in the banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom