• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Mario123456

Smash Cadet
NNID
MarioLuigi6521
3DS FC
5472-6362-1570
Looking to practice my wario and Mii brawler and have some friendlies.

Last edited:

KirbCider

Smash Ace
Would you wish to Smash then? If so I'll add you.

Just let me know what rules you go by (For Glory or Tournament style, etc) ahead of time.

EDIT: Also so you're aware it started storming here after I made my post, so if the connection is clunky or if I mysteriously vanish that may be the cause.

Last edited:

MBMoe

Smash Cadet
NNID
IDefineSkill
Would you wish to Smash then? If so I'll add you.

Just let me know what rules you go by (For Glory or Tournament style, etc) ahead of time.

EDIT: Also so you're aware it started storming here after I made my post, so if the connection is clunky or if I mysteriously vanish that may be the cause.
Ya add me, and for glory rules are fine. I'm looking to learn & get better :)

KirbCider

Smash Ace
Ya add me, and for glory rules are fine. I'm looking to learn & get better :)
GGs and stuff! Looks like my internet decided to crap out during that last match cause I got a connection error.

It's back now, but I think I'm done for now anyways. You really kept me on my toes as I couldn't find a whole lot of openings during the matches. It seems like you can tear through my ROB pretty well too, but it seems my King Dedede and Bayonetta give you a slightly harder time. You also have a really good defense/bait and punish game going as well which made me rethink my tactics.

MBMoe

Smash Cadet
NNID
IDefineSkill
GGs and stuff! Looks like my internet decided to crap out during that last match cause I got a connection error.

It's back now, but I think I'm done for now anyways. You really kept me on my toes as I couldn't find a whole lot of openings during the matches. It seems like you can tear through my ROB pretty well too, but it seems my King Dedede and Bayonetta give you a slightly harder time. You also have a really good defense/bait and punish game going as well which made me rethink my tactics.
GGS for sure! - I'm trying to learn a bit of every character, and you were a tough opponent :) Yeah I seem to struggle with King Dedede a bit since I never see him on online, but I'm slowly learning that matchup. My Mario, Toon Link and Kirby need work for sure though :p Rematch anytime you're available, all those games were fun & great learning experiences.

KirbCider

Smash Ace
Yeah I seem to struggle with King Dedede a bit since I never see him on online, but I'm slowly learning that matchup.
One thing to remember about King Dedede is he's a strict Bait & Punish as he can't really approach real well. A smart King Dedede plays defensively and is patient. One also has to be a bit of a trickster with him as well to get people to do what they want.

If you can take control of the match and make it to where he's forced to react he's pretty much screwed.

My Mario, Toon Link and Kirby need work for sure though :p Rematch anytime you're available, all those games were fun & great learning experiences.
I don't think your Mario needs that much work honestly. He was one of your toughest against me as well as Lucina.

As for Toon Link... One thing I can recommend is to be more tricky with your bombs. You can still use your arrows and boomerang while you're still holding onto it, thus it creates great mind games. Also don't be afraid to use his grab. I noticed you used it very little during the matches and definitely don't be afraid to get in there when your opponents are reacting to your projectiles either.

Bluekirby2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bluekirby2
hey yo I could use some practice since I'm pretty bad at this game and desperately need practice

NNID is Bluekirby2 if anybody is up for it I just hope you aren't too disappointed when you 2-stock me

MBMoe

Smash Cadet
NNID
IDefineSkill
One thing to remember about King Dedede is he's a strict Bait & Punish as he can't really approach real well. A smart King Dedede plays defensively and is patient. One also has to be a bit of a trickster with him as well to get people to do what they want.

If you can take control of the match and make it to where he's forced to react he's pretty much screwed.

I don't think your Mario needs that much work honestly. He was one of your toughest against me as well as Lucina.

As for Toon Link... One thing I can recommend is to be more tricky with your bombs. You can still use your arrows and boomerang while you're still holding onto it, thus it creates great mind games. Also don't be afraid to use his grab. I noticed you used it very little during the matches and definitely don't be afraid to get in there when your opponents are reacting to your projectiles either.
*Noted - Thanks :p
The more practice I get from players here or sometimes for glory (If it isn't lagging) the better :)

MBMoe

Smash Cadet
NNID
IDefineSkill
hey yo I could use some practice since I'm pretty bad at this game and desperately need practice

NNID is Bluekirby2 if anybody is up for it I just hope you aren't too disappointed when you 2-stock me
I'll play you soon if you're still on

Edit: I added you

Last edited:

MBMoe

Smash Cadet
NNID
IDefineSkill
I can play.
GGs btw dude! Your movement is amazing lol I kept making some dumb mistakes by watching it too much :p I need to improve and get on that type of movement in this game, but still good games. Hopefully I'll be better in the rematches in the future :)

HYP3R

Smash Lord
GGs btw dude! Your movement is amazing lol I kept making some dumb mistakes by watching it too much :p I need to improve and get on that type of movement in this game, but still good games. Hopefully I'll be better in the rematches in the future :)
GGs man left because it was getting laggy but those were some good matches and don't worry you played well. I've been wanting to practice this game again so we'll play again soon.
Edit: I just realized you were talking to DAS lol

Last edited:

MBMoe

Smash Cadet
NNID
IDefineSkill
GGs man left because it was getting laggy but those were some good matches and don't worry you played well. I've been wanting to practice this game again so we'll play again soon.
Edit: I just realized you were talking to DAS lol
LOL! :p Don't worry same applies for you :) I'm just working on improving and working on other characters + matchups. All matches to me are learning experiences and it helps me adjust to different playstyles as well. Yeah, it was becoming laggy idk why but I've been lagging a bit more than usual today. Anyway, ya rematch anytime as well :)

MochiTapioca

Smash Rookie
NNID
BergmannSteph
Hello! I'm new to Smashboards, I went to a couple tournaments but I didn't do very well T_T looking for someone to practice with tomorrow. Oh and if there's a pair of people wanting to practice doubles also hit me up.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs also. Thanks for the compliment man. I'm glad I got to play a regular match instead of a For Glory one lol. Its been quite a while since I got to do that.

You have some nice characters, and I most certainly liked the G&W. Keep it up you'll get all the fancy movement you want.

Until next time.

Richard & Blaziken

Smash Cadet
NNID
Richard_Blaziken
3DS FC
1547-5283-8177
Anyone around? I'd be down for doing some 3DS matches. 1049-3248-2779

I play Greninja mostly, but I also have a ROB, Wario, Jigglypuff, and a few pockets that are kinda terrible haha. Message me or something, I dunno how this site works.

Last edited:
Top Bottom