• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

MBMoe

Smash Cadet
NNID
IDefineSkill
Does anyone want to play right now?

Edit: Back online now if anyone wants to play for a bit

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Are you still up?

Edit: Okay i just did some stuff to see if it'll help with the connection
GGS Metal as usual you gave me an impressive run. I'm glad I got to fight DK. He got me with the Dongs and other terms. I can't recall Mario or Ganon from you, but cool though.

GGs again very intense.

Sorry for the lag.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGS Metal as usual you gave me an impressive run. I'm glad I got to fight DK. He got me with the Dongs and other terms. I can't recall Mario or Ganon from you, but cool though.

GGs again very intense.

Sorry for the lag.
Ggs. Yeah you outplayed me for a lot of those games. The lag was pretty bad and I tried my best to cope with it, but in the end I got tilted. :urg:

Lag aside it was still enjoyable. Your morf in particular was on point last night. I still cant get over how well you space your tilts and aerials to consistently get tippers.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Ggs. Yeah you outplayed me for a lot of those games. The lag was pretty bad and I tried my best to cope with it, but in the end I got tilted. :urg:

Lag aside it was still enjoyable. Your morf in particular was on point last night. I still cant get over how well you space your tilts and aerials to consistently get tippers.
The lag wasn't doing favors at all. If we play again I pray its even just a little better than that.

Thanks man. I've been trying to play Marth more often. Watching MK Leo inspired me some lol.

hellynam

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm looking for people to play with. I just recently started so my skill level is beginner. My main is Sonic.
my time zone is EST and i prefer playing around 10 pm
NNID: Namt44

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
Anyone wanna Smash? I wanna see how much I've improved since I've been gone for a bit. NNID is Jrdkilr22, also have Discord now

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
Sure jrd. Zjp is mine
Zjp isn't long enough to give me an "OK" on my Wii U, you sure it's just "Zjp"?

Edit: Try adding me instead since I can't seem to find you. Jrdkilr22

Edit2: In the meantime, anyone else? I main Marth and sub Roy and Doc. If you want some matchup help or experience with those three I'll gladly help

Last edited:

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
ok i'll add you and host a room
GGs Hyper. How's my Marth?

Also I was gonna switch to Roy but I think your internet kinda goofed?

Last edited:

Pizzalover346

Smash Rookie
NNID
Pizzalover346
3DS FC
3024-8124-3542
Looking for somebody to play with, just hit me up my NNID is Pizzalover346

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
Anyone wanna Smash? I main Marth and sub Roy/Doc

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
I'm willing to if you wish. Just need your NNID as I'm already on.

Also knowing your prefs will help (For Glory or Tournament style).
Prefer Tournament style, FD/Omega doesn't cut it for me lol. NNID is Jrdkilr22

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
Sorry had to leave yesterday, if you're available today we can play.
Sure, whence KirbCider and I finish our matches I'll play you

Edit: M MBMoe I added you, tell me when you're ready

Also, GGs KirbCider, my Roy couldn't handle your Bayo but my Marth certainly could

Last edited:

KirbCider

Smash Ace
Sure, whence KirbCider and I finish our matches I'll play you

Edit: M MBMoe I added you, tell me when you're ready

Also, GGs KirbCider, my Roy couldn't handle your Bayo but my Marth certainly could
GGs indeed.

I honestly have extreme difficulties with Marths in general and don't have much experience with them at all, so my knowledge against them are extremely limited. It doesn't help that I can't find good Marths like yours in For Glory and nobody I know uses him. I'm also kinda bummed you left so early. I didn't get a chance to pull out my King Dedede due to me being so stubborn trying to redeem my Bayonetta.

I also noticed you have your Discord as your tagline on Smash, and wanted to ask you if it'd be okay to add you? I want to face your Marth again and could use some help and advice with that match up.

Im down to play a few matches right now. Who's up for it?
I'm available currently, but do not know for how long as I'm currently waiting for someone else; however can still play you in the meantime. I'm honestly trying to practice as much as possible.

Last edited:

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
GGs indeed.

I honestly have extreme difficulties with Marths in general and don't have much experience with them at all, so my knowledge against them are extremely limited. It doesn't help that I can't find good Marths like yours in For Glory and nobody I know uses him. I'm also kinda bummed you left so early. I didn't get a chance to pull out my King Dedede due to me being so stubborn trying to redeem my Bayonetta.

I also noticed you have your Discord as your tagline on Smash, and wanted to ask you if it'd be okay to add you? I want to face your Marth again and could use some help and advice with that match up.
It's totally fine that you add me, helping anyone with Marth is something I'm willing to do, even if I've never done it before. I'm always ready to Smash so if you wanna play again, just say the word!

Top Bottom