• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Anyone wanna play?

Edit Nvm.

Knuckles is the new site owner. These cartoon characters are taking their first steps to take over the real world.

Last edited:

KirbCider

Smash Ace
I'm not gonna be available tonight; however I wanted to post this anyways if anyone is interested:

I'm really, REALLY looking to get better. I'm not the greatest but I'm not the worst either. There are a lot of things that I struggle with though and I really wish to change that. I don't care how badly I get pulverized into the ground. I want to get better.

If anyone can help me get better it'd be greatly appreciated, and please PM me if you wish to help.

And if you're a Bayonetta Main then you get bonus points; however that's not really a requirement.

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
Time for me to come out of my shell and get some competition. Playing alone ain't all it's cracked up to be...

Now, my NNID is Cora_Crumpetagle (weird-ass name, don't ask me how I came up with that). This is going to be my very first time playing online. I want to delve into :rosalina::4lucina: and maybe :4miibrawl::4miisword::4miigun: and learn matchups. Now, I'm basically **** at this game but I do not aim to be tournament-level either. Just wanna Smash with y'all sugar pies, and if y'all main :4lucina: in particular that's a plus.

Now, I typically play after nightfall since that's the way I roll. :)

Edit: After watching many-a video on tournament and/or online matches, I'll admit I'm immensely scared and nervous to take some of y'all on.

Last edited:

Aphistemi

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterOfTheToots
Time for me to come out of my shell and get some competition. Playing alone ain't all it's cracked up to be...

Now my NNID is Cora_Crumpetagle (weird-*** name, don't ask me how I came up with that). This is going to be my very first time playing online. I want to delve into :rosalina::4lucina: and maybe :4miibrawl::4miisword::4miigun: and learn matchups. Now, I'm basically **** at this game but I do not aim to be tournament-level either. Just wanna Smash with y'all sugar pies, and if y'all main :4lucina: in particular that's a plus.

Now, I typically play after nightfall since that's the way I roll. :)

Edit: After watching a few videos on tournament and/or online matches, I'll admit I'm pretty scared and nervous to take some of y'all on. But I still want to do this...
We could get some games going possibly later, I use Lucina for my bad matchups, so maybe I could teach you a few things as well.

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
Oh, bother! I forgot to mention that I do stick to a schedule. I don't play Smash too often during spring/summer but I'll be open to any requests made during that time, so...looking forward to throwing down with y'all.

Last edited:

MBMoe

Smash Cadet
NNID
IDefineSkill
anyone want to play? I'm not very good and I need some practice since I want to become better :p

3Stock

Smash Rookie
NNID
SMG_sam
Looking for a sparring partner as practice for Battlefield GG in the UK, Glasgow. If anyone would be able to help please reply before May the 20th
Any character is fine
2 stocks and 6 minutes for practice
NNID: SMG_sam

Last edited:

IamRyl

Smash Rookie
NNID
Rylogamer204
3DS FC
3368-5555-2086
Looking for a sparring partner as practice for Battlefield GG in the UK, Glasgow. If anyone would be able to help please reply before May the 20th
Any character is fine
2 stocks and 6 minutes for practice
NNID: SMG_sam

Top Bottom