• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I'll be online in a minute
Edit: Room's open
GGS HYP3R I didn't expect some of those characters. Pit being used for example, but it was fun playing vs them all. I got some Ganon disrespect as Shulk.

Anyway thanks for matches its been quite a while. Its always good to play you, and see what we both can show.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
GGS HYP3R I didn't expect some of those characters. Pit being used for example, but it was fun playing vs them all. I got some Ganon disrespect as Shulk.

Anyway thanks for matches its been quite a while. Its always good to play you, and see what we both can show.
Thanks DAS they were enjoyable matches I didn't feel like I did very well but I still tried to play as long as possible

Nah

Smash Champion
I could probably use to fight people from here like I used to again. Lemme know if you're interested to go sometime.

wii u only

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs my dude. Those were pretty exhilarating. You were catching me with a lot of nice setups with robin.

Nah

Smash Champion
GGs Metalbro Metalbro

that accidental Delfino pick was fine, the stage doesn't bother me that much

lemme know if you have any feedback

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I suck at giving feedback. You play a very defensive playstyle so it's hard to think of things you over commit from. Be less predicable with ledge get ups. You also struggle a bit when I fully pressure you with falcons speed. If i remember correctly, nair out of shield with robin is a great gtfo move. Other than that you played solid. Just work on handling pressure. Also with corrin, I think nair just shuts down a lot of falcons follow ups from grabs.

KirbCider

Smash Ace
I'll play
I'm still around if you're ready and willing. Just let me know which rule set you go by (legal stages, omega only, For Glory style, three stock, etc). I'll hop on in a moment and if I remember right we played before, so you should still be on my Friends List too.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I'm still around if you're ready and willing. Just let me know which rule set you go by (legal stages, omega only, For Glory style, three stock, etc). I'll hop on in a moment and if I remember right we played before, so you should still be on my Friends List too.
I've made a room
2 stock
I'm not that picky about stages as long as it isn't like Great Cave Offensive lmao

Edit: Alright I have to go eat dinner now GGs KirbCider the Bayo MU is really rough

Last edited:

Agitato

Smash Cadet
NNID
AgitatoEX
3DS FC
1822-1384-9573
I don't know how much this thing is used anymore/whether Discord killed it, but my college internet situation finally seems to be a bit stable, so I'm up for some games. As a disclaimer, I'll be pretty rusty for a while.

Edit: Looks like I'll be stepping out for dinner. Maybe later, then.

Edit, 2/22: Anyone around? Is this just as dead as it appears? I'm still rusty and FG players are putting me in a kms mood.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs man. Those were very intense games, until I got worn out. lol
The Sheik dittos were very fun. The transition from characters who can kill with ease to her really helped me focus more on neutral and spacing. Halfway through the marth and lucina games is where I just lost my momentum. I wish I could have played better but it seemed you figured me out there. :<

But that was good practice. Thanks for playin! :>

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs man. Those were very intense games, until I got worn out. lol
The Sheik dittos were very fun. The transition from characters who can kill with ease to her really helped me focus more on neutral and spacing. Halfway through the marth and lucina games is where I just lost my momentum. I wish I could have played better but it seemed you figured me out there. :<

But that was good practice. Thanks for playin! :>
GGS as well Metal you played like a tournament player lol. I enjoyed the characters and various matchups. Also you really pushed me, and I couldn't stop for nothing. Metal you're a fearless guy. You went for anything to kill me. I'm not too use to that type of aggression.

I think you did great, and I'm thinking you pulled ahead of me bit in skill lol.

Thank you for the games. I'm really glad to play you for a extended period.

No DK though hmm.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
aww shucks. Those words mean a lot. haha
and fret not me lad, for there will be plenty of dongs in our future encounters. :dk:

StormyCD

Smash Rookie
NNID
NeutralSangheili
Looking for a couple of sparring partners to help me get better, or just to play some friendlies.

If you happen to be a swordsman main that would greatly help me out too.

NNID: NeutralSangheili

Fr1o

Smash Rookie
NNID
Escalfrio
3DS FC
3626-2492-4975
is it too late to add my NNID to the list? (Or is it irrelevant as it shows on the poster's box on the left?)
"Escalfrio"

StormyCD

Smash Rookie
NNID
NeutralSangheili
is it too late to add my NNID to the list? (Or is it irrelevant as it shows on the poster's box on the left?)
"Escalfrio"
Hey, wanna go a couple of matches? I sent you a friend request.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
been a while. moved my wiiu to my room. Would like to see if the connection is okay, so reply if ya wanna have a go.

Top Bottom