• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

AlexJ15

Smash Cadet
My preferred rule set is 2 stock 6 minutes and legal stages or Omega are fine by me. You can host if you want.

Last edited:

Algodonzo

Smash Rookie
NNID
Algodonzo
I'm guessing we're done now? If so GGs.
I wasn't planning on LucinaNab1 LucinaNab1 joining but he usually likes doing FFAs.
I tried to connect again but failed. I would have liked to keep playing but my internet is poo. Let's play again sometime, H HYP3R and LucinaNab1 LucinaNab1 ! It's been a while since I played a fun FFA
GGs to you both

Last edited:

LucinaNab1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SSB311007Bond
Yeah, FFAs are great man, I get sick of doing 1v1s all the time. Kinda bored of them actually, since when my brother and sister come over, we all play.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs its always nice playing you since you punish my bad habits, your reactions still amaze me too lol.
GGS as well. I had fun playing you as well, and we played a lot of matches. I liked the dittos too.

I can tell in the later matches you start getting more into it. I was thinking oh boy he's feeling it now lol. Good stuff man.

Until next time then.

Top Bottom