• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Still here?
Yeah I'll host

GGs Metal
Good news is I'm completely used to WiiChuck now
Bad news is I still don't really know what I'm doing wrong, was there anything that stuck out to you?
I tried focusing on my spacing more but idk.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Ggs hyper. My mom got on netflix so the connection was getting throttled on my end. That marth was gradually getting better as the matches went on. You did best with him when you played patiently and punished my approaches with his tilts. I felt helpless in those moments.

Also I noticed in one match you did an instant get up from the ledge into a dash attack. Didnt know that was even possible.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Ggs hyper. My mom got on netflix so the connection was getting throttled on my end. That marth was gradually getting better as the matches went on. You did best with him when you played patiently and punished my approaches with his tilts. I felt helpless in those moments.

Also I noticed in one match you did an instant get up from the ledge into a dash attack. Didnt know that was even possible.
Alright I'll try playing more patiently, It's just really hard against a rush down character like Falcon.

I couldn't even pretend like that was on purpose lol. I tried to buffer drop from the ledge into double jump neutral air but I guess I did it too fast.

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Still here?
I'm hosting a room
GGs HYP3R fun matches. Do you main Marth now or are you adding another character to use? I liked playing against him and your other characters. You did some good stuff.

I'm trying to improve and learn ZSS. She fun to play as.

Thanks for the matches man, and sorry for any lag.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
GGs HYP3R
GGs DAS
I've been trying to use Marth seriously because I want to get better at my spacing and playing safe
Playing patient is very hard for me I have to resist the urge to just run in and swing my sword (even though I still do most of the time)

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs DAS
I've been trying to use Marth seriously because I want to get better at my spacing and playing safe
Playing patient is very hard for me I have to resist the urge to just run in and swing my sword (even though I still do most of the time)
Marth is pretty much all about that, and especially in this smash. Patient is one of the hardest things to be in anything. You got a pretty good understanding of him.

Truxh

Smash Rookie
Anyone want to spar? im new to the game and need practice and im getting smoked online. my id is Truxhs thanks :)

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I've had a horrible night and I need to smash to drown out my sorrows.

Who will be the one to suppress my crippling depression?

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
What's up? I'm a bit confused.
I had to go eat dinner but if you want to play again I'm hosting.

I have to go again I'm really sorry for leaving all the time but I'll just say GGs for now because I don't want to keep leaving spontaneously.

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I had to go eat dinner but if you want to play again I'm hosting.

I have to go again I'm really sorry for leaving all the time but I'll just say GGs for now because I don't want to keep leaving spontaneously.
Its no problem. GGS you got in some good kills and matches.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
GGs Metal
Hope you felt better beating me senseless
I don't really want to play smash anymore tbh
I'm not getting any better

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs. I thought we were just messing around those later matches. I never meant to discourage you. A break from smash can help you coming back with a different mindset. The one you have right now isn't good. I've been practicing quite a bit myself so naturally, I'll be improving too. I'm not sure if you regularly play others more often than me, but that can help make things feel fresh too.

IvándeSevilla

Smash Rookie
NNID
IvanDeSevilla141
I want play too!
NNDI: IvándeSevilla
Games: Smash 4
Please put my name in the list and, if someone like, send me a message and play together.

Last edited:
Top Bottom