• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Leyva45

Smash Rookie
NNID
Leyva456
If anyone wants to play a few matches, just hit me up with a pm

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
Looking for doubles! I have a partner and we're sharing my Wii U. NNID is displayed on my profile.

We're in SoCal.

Leyva45

Smash Rookie
NNID
Leyva456
Looking to play doubles with someone right now, add my NNID, and post in this thread saying you're interested.

I already have a partner and want to play against someone, thanks.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Looking to play doubles with someone right now, add my NNID, and post in this thread saying you're interested.

I already have a partner and want to play against someone, thanks.
I don't have a partner but i have been craving a smash battle, i would like to play against you and your partner if anyone else hasn't posted yet.

Edit: okay i'm too late to this message.

Last edited:

yoshimama

Smash Rookie
OK. Sent you a friend request. Uh, can you handle the stages and all the like? I haven't exactly figured out which stage is legal or not.
Yeah sure, I really don't give a **** which stages you wanna play on, although I'd prefer stages that don't have too much nonsense going on :drohyou: I'll get on rn

magicmanfk

Smash Rookie
NNID
froseu
Would it make sense to include some sort of geographic location for users on the OP? Even just like, "US midwest", "France", etc. Just so we can try to find players who are nearer to us for less lag too.

Top Bottom