• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

HYP3R

Smash Lord
GGs man too laggy for me I at least think I was a bit better about not going for combos as much this time.

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
GGs man too laggy for me I at least think I was a bit better about not going for combos as much this time.
Yeah I did notice a lot of improvement, good games.

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
I should be able to play for a little while if anyone is interested.

XHunterX

Smash Rookie
NNID
XHunterX55
I'm fairly new to this game so I'm not very good. I don't like playing on laggy for glory and anther's ladder is empty most of the time. I'm looking for a training partner with patience for me lol PM me if interested!

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
Looking for experienced players to battle if anyone is interested.

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
My NNID is Robopenguins55.

I'm fairly new.... I got ssb4 for Christmas.

ScarletShepherd24M

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ben.22
I'm game to looking for any match-ups to work on
I hope no-one minds if I have a tendency to use one character for an extended period of time
(if matches go over an hour or two in time)
I mostly prefer being able to work on one character at a time, even if it means the matchup is causing me to lose every match. Though with being able to fight for as long as wanted in the "friends section" I will change up if requested to do so
The characters in my profile pic are my mains based on how close they are to my mii
(:4miigun:) barely use it, just for show really

(:rosalina:) my favorite to use, and a bit of warning might be using her the most cause I want to work on any new matchup I can find. I guess she's the one I most want to get into competitive with

(:4lucas:) was my favorite in brawl, but has slipped down a step after I got used to Rosalina before the dlc. So if we go by experience, he's technically the one I spent the most time with(between brawl and smash 4 playtimes) So he's basically a pocket for me

(:4myfriends:) was mostly a free for all main for me at first. With his more recent patches however, might choose to work on his 1v1 match-ups a bit more seriously

(:4lucina:) the character I've spent the least time with, but really want to get better as.

secondaries/funsies
:4shulk::4corrinf::4darkpit::4falco:

(with customs)
:4palutena::4miigun:
NNID: Ben.22

Last edited:

OOz

Smash Rookie
NNID
soga2013
3DS FC
1779-0380-2341
NNID: soga2013

I'm looking for a challenger to practice for a tournament. Any can fight me

*the closer you are to The Netherlands, the less lag there will be*

Red XII

Smash Rookie
NNID
Pookiebear1016
Hey guys my name is Chase, I am 17 years old and am looking for some friends online to spar with and get better with I am entering into evo this year and cant wait to get ready, I would love to talk with some of you guys one of my friends told me to check this out to find some people add my NNID Pookiebear1016 and sorry for the ID :p girlfriend made it haha

AzaeS

Smash Rookie
NNID
APereira07
Hey my name is Andres and I am also in need of a sparring partner to further develop myself as a competitive player. I want to improve as much as I can so that I enter my first tournament for CEO Orlando. And for you to enter EVO is a huge deal in my book. My NNID is Apereira07. I would love any kind of feedback so that I can take note of. I main between Fox, Marth and Luigi. Hope to play you soon bro!!

ColorblindMode

Smash Rookie
NNID
mastersword2000
NNID:mastersword2000
I need help improving my Captain Falcon, ROB, and Ganon game :)
Thanks!

BlackCore8

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BLCore
Looking for someone who plays Sheik, ZSS, Bayonetta, or Rosalina at a competitive level and is willing to do matches with me for experience. Message me if so, thank you.

BmR

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheSJL
NNID is TheSJL
Feel free to message me if you want any games.
Living around the Ealing, UK area if that matters.

lunaticz0r

Smash Cadet
NNID
gandoe
Hey guys,

I am a lil mac main and Id like to play 2vs2's or 1vs1's with people who choose a lot of different characters, I love playing against all sorts of characters!

Im noob-medium level so please dont be crazy good, I don't really enjoy getting 10-0'd haha.

Natwin

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sykuga
Anyone this late at night...if you're on the east coast of US such as I, willing to battle it out?
I don't care for skill level difference. I enjoy getting pummeled the **** out of, I have a variety of characters in storage.

NNID is Sykuga.

Top Bottom