• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

KirbCider

Smash Ace
Anyone on this early that feels like playing? I really want to practice and get a bit better, so it'd be much appreciated.

Megamatt215

Smash Rookie
NNID
megamatt215
My NNID is megamatt215.
My main is Mii Swordfighter, just in case anyone wants to fight the worst character in the game.

Kitzu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kitzu77
Yeah room's up

Alright ggs man really nice marth
Thanks.

Battery died right after I SD'd then...

And I need to stop rolling! I'm so sorry for that.

You're probably the best person I've played so far, so it's a new experience to me with the characters you were using. Falco and Ike mainly.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Thanks.

Battery died right after I SD'd then...

And I need to stop rolling! I'm so sorry for that.
It's fine we all have our bad habits they will go away the more you tell yourself not to do it

Rynozilla

Doesn't Need Anyone
NNID
Midori-Ryno
3DS FC
4871-3209-8796
Are there people here who are actually not amazing at the game?
I want people to play with, but I don't wanna get destroyed in every way imaginable ,_,

SaberLilly

Smash Cadet
NNID
TwlightScholar
Are there people here who are actually not amazing at the game?
I want people to play with, but I don't wanna get destroyed in every way imaginable ,_,
It depends. I'm not great, but I can manage to destroy people at times. It depends on how you want to play. I prefer messing around. Ganon VS Ganon n stuff. Items and all that fun weirdness. Also, Temple Physics. I'll play on temple if anyone wants to.

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
I should be able to play for a little while if anyone is interested.

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
GGs man you were reading me like a book at times lol I need to be more unpredictable.
lol You had some really good combos down packed. I do think you relied a bit too much on the combos though, which is why I was able to read you pretty easily at times.

Top Bottom