• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

KirbCider

Smash Ace
GGs Kirbcider. Those were really fun. That ending was perfect lol.
GGs indeed, despite having my butt roasted on the sun. You're an extremely good player and you made it incredibly hard to read you properly. I did try my best though. Perhaps it would of been best to warn you ahead of time that I'm not much of a competitive player.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Metalbro Metalbro did you want to play some friendlies?
Not right now. Maybe later today or some other day. You can add my nnid tho.

GGs indeed, despite having my butt roasted on the sun. You're an extremely good player and you made it incredibly hard to read you properly. I did try my best though. Perhaps it would of been best to warn you ahead of time that I'm not much of a competitive player.
Ay thx. Also don't worry about not being much of a competitive player, as long as you put your best effort in then it's only beneficial for you.

Last edited:

realmwars

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RealmwarssII
My college is having a Grand Finals tournament soon and I hope to win it

If anyone wants to help better my chances my NNID is Realmwars

and if you want to talk while we Smash my skype is Realmwarss

I use :4palutena: :4ness: and :4pikachu:

Natsparrow

Smash Rookie
NNID
BonjourHiBonjour
Anyone online want to play today? I have too much time on my hands and I want to get better. Any takers?

chevyhax

Smash Rookie
NNID
mr.gameanwatch
anyone lookin to do some friendlies? little new but I'm getting better looking to improve

Garbrent

Smash Rookie
Hey im kinda new here. Is anybody playing the game on wii u from tn or ms? I want to find some friends to play the game with. Much love^_^

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
I'm from Texas, I'll play with anyone that wants to.

Last edited:

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
Anyone who'd like to play? My NNID Is Jrdkilr22, I'm fine playing any stage, playing with customs, and/or items. Your choice, as long as it's fun.

Last edited:

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
I'm available to play if anyone is interested.

BlackCore8

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BLCore
Looking for a great shiek, Rosa, or zss main to help practice the match up with me.

Message me whenever anyone is free.

Last edited:

KirbCider

Smash Ace
Anyone currently looking for some matches and Smashing it up? I would like to be able to practice a little more, especially since I can find some pretty great matches here. Be sure to let me know in some way or form! I should be here for another hour waiting for a response.

syklone

Smash Cadet
NNID
ThePerson14
Anyone currently looking for some matches and Smashing it up? I would like to be able to practice a little more, especially since I can find some pretty great matches here. Be sure to let me know in some way or form! I should be here for another hour waiting for a response.
If no one else replies in a shorter time I'd be willing to play in like 15 minutes.

Top Bottom