• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Spark31

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Spark311
3DS FC
4940-5914-5196
I'm up for a few matchs. I wanna test my internet on something that ISNT for glory.

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
Anyone up for a 3 or 4 stock match with customs no equipment? I played as DK in Smash tour and I want to get some good practice in.

Tri10

Smash Cadet
NNID
chambergojd
Hi, Smash 4 is the first smash game I have spent a good amount of time on. I have developed my game a lot since starting. When I first got the game I had no clue which buttons even did what. As of right now, I'm a decent player but not spectacular by any means. I win about 60% of my matches on FG, which for me is a vast improvement from not knowing how to play at all. I have some friends I play with in person quite a bit but we are all very evenly matched, so it's really hard to improve when everyone has almost the same exact knowledge of the game. I posted in my college's subreddit looking for people to play with but I mainly just received sarcastic responses.

I was thinking we could exchange advice in between rounds. I especially need help with combos and techniques, watching youtube videos just isn't cutting it for me. I main KD3 & Mario. I have started to work a little with C.Falcon and I seldomly use Marth, Link and Sonic (usually when I'm bored). I'd like to improve my play with Falcon the most though, so I'll probably be using him the quite a bit.

I have a LAN adapter btw! I would appreciate it if you had a reliable connection as well! PM me if you're interested!
Sent you a message.

Ha Sarcasm

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ha Sarcasm
hi im attending a tournament tommorow and want to get some practice in and honest criticism !
lets play

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
hi im attending a tournament tommorow and want to get some practice in and honest criticism !
lets play
I'll add you right now. If there's any lag it might be my fault. My internet kinda likes to derp around sometimes.
Edit: Just a quick heads up, I'm at best a middle level player.

Last edited:

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
GGs @ H Ha Sarcasm my only advice is that you need to be more careful with your edge game. You got a few SD's from them in our matches. Have good luck at that tournament! :)

Last edited:

Ha Sarcasm

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ha Sarcasm
GGs @ H Ha Sarcasm the only advice is that you need to be more careful with your edge game. You got a few SD's from them in our matches. Have good luck at that tournament! :)
i had to do something real quick but im back if u ever try to play again ill be here! i SD'd quite a bit i know :( . Youre pretty good . well i main mario i was trying to see if my other characters were viable as i barely picked up rob last week.! i also need to get used to playing on different maps ! thanks

Last edited:

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
i had to do something real quick but im back if u ever try to play again ill be here! i SD'd quite a bit i know :( . Youre pretty good . well i main mario i was trying to see if my other characters were viable as i barely picked up rob last week.! i also need to get used to playing on different maps !
I'll be playing with my other friends now, as I don't know yet if you'd be able to do custom fighter matches. It'll be (possibly) a free for all if you can join as I won't be hosting.

Last edited:

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
Lol yeah its been sometime I'll try to bring my A game, and hopefully give an ok fight. To our first games in Smash 4!!
Gotta stop there, its getting late for me. Thanks for the games, you're ridiculous lol

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Gotta stop there, its getting late for me. Thanks for the games, you're ridiculous lol
GGs you got me on the last one lol. I'm glad I got to play you again, and nice Koopalian especially. I needed that experience since I rarely get to play against that character.

Honestly I'm surprised myself that I did play well. Thanks for the compliment though.

Until next time Snail and good night.

Last edited:

Warui95

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm pretty new here and I'm looking for some opponents I can fight against. My NNID is the same as my account name (Warui95).

Razorninja

Smash Rookie
NNID
Razorninja
3DS FC
4098-2412-1493
Switch FC
2785-7286-3012
My NNID is Razorninja. I'm looking for people to practice with and hopefully get some feedback as well! Besides smash 4, I do Mario Kart 8, MH3U, and Splatoon

TrueDimentioKirby

Smash Cadet
NNID
DimentionKirby
3DS FC
1907-8793-9647
Anyone wanna do some matches? Please, the government will turn my kids into squids if I don't turn in my matches

Top Bottom