• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Grass

Smash Lord
A reminder to all, we have a competitive Skype group if anyone wants to join. We can help you improve your game if you come in and ask about it. To join, simply add me (gr4sshole) on Skype.

Last edited:

Trojan origami horse

Smash Rookie
NNID
pacman01
Sorry if I'm not a good fight lol. Ness/alph main here with some custom mii's in the works. Feel free to add and challenge me. NNID: pacman01

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Ayyy good to see you man. I'll add u now.

Edit: I'm hosting
Good golly, we played for so long. Your Yoshi and Bowser Jr. are nothing short of remarkable, plainly put. I didn't know that down B had the capacity to break shields so easily. That was awesome.

Very nice to see you again after so long, and to play you while I could. You've come a long way from what I can remember during the Brawl days.

Also, good afternoon DAS. <3 It's nice to see you again too.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Good golly, we played for so long. Your Yoshi and Bowser Jr. are nothing short of remarkable, plainly put. I didn't know that down B had the capacity to break shields so easily. That was awesome.

Very nice to see you again after so long, and to play you while I could. You've come a long way from what I can remember during the Brawl days.

What's up Zatch:). Its great to see you as well. You said haven't gotten any sleep, so pulling an all nighter on us eh lol?

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail

Yoshi's down b will almost break a full shield if both hits connect, it's awesome.
Thanks for the compliment - you used to really whip me in the Brawl days. Even as Ganon. We will play again soon!

Moondowner

Smash Cadet
NNID
Moondowner
3DS FC
0748-4199-9030
Hello everyone, I know I'm kind of late to the party. I'm relatively new to the Smash community even though I've played since 64, but it was just really with friends. I'm aiming to venture out and hopefully get competitive. Feel free to add me. I could always use more practice and I want to keep learning.

NNID: Moondowner

TrueDimentioKirby

Smash Cadet
NNID
DimentionKirby
3DS FC
1907-8793-9647
Good games man, I've never fought such a good player before, and I go to local tournament quite a bit. But uhh, I gotta go now, in a hurry, ggs, keep smashing.

Creeper3971

Smash Cadet
NNID
Yoshiguy3971
I added you, I am hosting, I'll be waiting for ya
Great games. Is there any crucial advice you could give me? I feel like I've reached a point that I need others to tell me what I'm doing wrong, because I'm going to a tourney in a few weeks and I've been kinda sucking for the last few days =/

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
alright ill host a room u join
GGs Nova there was good stuff going on lol. It was fun playing a variety of characters in our matches. I hope you got some decent practice with Shiek and Diddy. Nice characters in general.

I was surprised though with the Rosalina vs Falcon match. The matchup is that bad for Falcon? I wouldn't be sure about it all since I haven't taken time to research matchups in this Smash.

You're good though, and you kept me on my toes a lot.

Thanks for the matches.

Last edited:

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
1v1s anyone?
NNID - Therealmrwillis

Last edited:

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
I'm available if you want to play.
Im terribly sorry... forgot I posted here and have already found a match. Would you mind rotating?'
Can I host?

Last edited:

Commando 367

Smash Rookie
NNID
Commando_367
3DS FC
1048-9722-3235
Looking for a doubles match. Anyone interested? Is there a specific forum for doubles?

Kangx

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jmesi32
Hi, Smash 4 is the first smash game I have spent a good amount of time on. I have developed my game a lot since starting. When I first got the game I had no clue which buttons even did what. As of right now, I'm a decent player but not spectacular by any means. I win about 60% of my matches on FG, which for me is a vast improvement from not knowing how to play at all. I have some friends I play with in person quite a bit but we are all very evenly matched, so it's really hard to improve when everyone has almost the same exact knowledge of the game. I posted in my college's subreddit looking for people to play with but I mainly just received sarcastic responses.

I was thinking we could exchange advice in between rounds. I especially need help with combos and techniques, watching youtube videos just isn't cutting it for me. I main KD3 & Mario. I have started to work a little with C.Falcon and I seldomly use Marth, Link and Sonic (usually when I'm bored). I'd like to improve my play with Falcon the most though, so I'll probably be using him the quite a bit.

I have a LAN adapter btw! I would appreciate it if you had a reliable connection as well! PM me if you're interested!
I feel like its easier to learn vs people who are evenly matched. Fighting someone too powerful and you keep losing is frustrating. I think i'm decent. Play me Jmesi32 on Wii U only

Top Bottom