• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Tri10

Smash Cadet
NNID
chambergojd
I don't understand what I did to make you disrespect me so much but okay.
If my message came off as disrespectful, sorry. I meant the matches. Maybe we can battle another time? Until then, GGs!

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
Anyone wanna do customs no equipment? I like to use custom stages too, if that's ok.

TheBlackLuffy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheBlackLuffy
Switch FC
8040 1413 9929
I'm still online for anyone who wants to play. Sorry I was messing with one of my amiibos.

ynglink

Smash Rookie
NNID
ynglink
Just picked up a Wii U and looking for people to add, NNID is ynglink
Right now only playing Sm4sh. Mostly looking at doing 3/5 Stock matches and no items. Will be off and on during the evenings.

Tri10

Smash Cadet
NNID
chambergojd
Just picked up a Wii U and looking for people to add, NNID is ynglink
Right now only playing Sm4sh. Mostly looking at doing 3/5 Stock matches and no items. Will be off and on during the evenings.
Yo, I'd be willing to add you if you want to play.

Actually, I'm ready if anyone wants to play some Sm4sh.

Last edited:

Grass

Smash Lord
We got a Skype group if anyone wants to play competitive matches. We can help improve your game and we have friendly players around, if you're interested, add me (gr4sshole) on Skype with the message "I'd like to be added to the smash group".

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask me here.

Tri10

Smash Cadet
NNID
chambergojd
We got a Skype group if anyone wants to play competitive matches. We can help improve your game and we have friendly players around, if you're interested, add me (gr4sshole) on Skype with the message "I'd like to be added to the smash group".

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask me here.
Hey, if it's not a problem I'd like to know what games you guys play.

DragonSoul4Ever

Smash Rookie
NNID
Water124
I'm new here.
I'm pretty confident in my skills.
Look for newbies/amateur smash players to play.
NNID is Water124
2 stock.
Smashville stage would be nice!

Shrimpchris

Smash Cadet
Would anyone like to practice 2v2's against me and a friend with customs? (no equip of course) I don't remember his id offhand, but I can get it if anyone responds.

AlphaLight

Smash Cadet
NNID
DearlyBelovedSM
Would anyone like to practice 2v2's against me and a friend with customs? (no equip of course) I don't remember his id offhand, but I can get it if anyone responds.
I want to play if you're still around.But it's only myself on my end,so we'd need one more.

ligersandtigons

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ChromToTheDome
3DS FC
4656-6292-5830
Switch FC
SW-2244-3437-3034
anyone down for 1v1 no items no customs?

havent played in over a month so i'm gonna be rusty

Kangx

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jmesi32
Is anyone willing to train with me? I want a decent player but not too weak or too strong. I learn better when I fight someone I'm evenly matched with

duckboi

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zenii3
Hi, Smash 4 is the first smash game I have spent a good amount of time on. I have developed my game a lot since starting. When I first got the game I had no clue which buttons even did what. As of right now, I'm a decent player but not spectacular by any means. I win about 60% of my matches on FG, which for me is a vast improvement from not knowing how to play at all. I have some friends I play with in person quite a bit but we are all very evenly matched, so it's really hard to improve when everyone has almost the same exact knowledge of the game. I posted in my college's subreddit looking for people to play with but I mainly just received sarcastic responses.

I was thinking we could exchange advice in between rounds. I especially need help with combos and techniques, watching youtube videos just isn't cutting it for me. I main KD3 & Mario. I have started to work a little with C.Falcon and I seldomly use Marth, Link and Sonic (usually when I'm bored). I'd like to improve my play with Falcon the most though, so I'll probably be using him the quite a bit.

I have a LAN adapter btw! I would appreciate it if you had a reliable connection as well! PM me if you're interested!

Top Bottom