• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
@ DAS DAS Ggs. Cant ply anymore. You can leave the ffa
GGs as well Link that was pretty fun. You surprised me you came a long way since Brawl lol. Great stuff you really got me good, but that doesn't mean I won't have it out for you next time lol. I'm glad it wasn't a clean sweep and I manage 2 matches out of our 6 we played. All my Brawl buddies are leaving me behind in Smash 4. I feel so old now.

Also tell your buddies/family GGs as well they were pretty impressive as well, and I enjoyed playing them.

Until next time, and good night.

K.K.

Smash Rookie
NNID
Lumite
I'm new to Smash, my NNID tag is "LUMITE", I'd like to find some people to train with who can help me learn the game better, and have fun with.

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
GGs as well Link that was pretty fun. You surprised me you came a long way since Brawl lol. Great stuff you really got me good, but that doesn't mean I won't have it out for you next time lol. I'm glad it wasn't a clean sweep and I manage 2 matches out of our 6 we played. All my Brawl buddies are leaving me behind in Smash 4. I feel so old now.

Also tell your buddies/family GGs as well they were pretty impressive as well, and I enjoyed playing them.

Until next time, and good night.
Yea ggs! Thoes Peach games were very, very close! Its always a pleasure playing you. You will get even better tho. We got to play again later! What do you mean your buddies left you. If so ill be one of your new ones. :) Ggs man!

Last edited:

Akg0001

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Akin01
I need help to get better. Im playing since one week so im bad right now.

NNID: Akin01

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Okay, i'm hosting now
Good games, your play was quite impressive. I don't think I've ever played a Charizard that uses his customs so well.

Pleasure meeting you, also.

Carotoking

Smash Rookie
NNID
sogeking021
Good games, your play was quite impressive. I don't think I've ever played a Charizard that uses his customs so well.

Pleasure meeting you, also.
Thank you, it's about one month i started playing with customs
your shulk was nice too

D

Deleted member

If anyone wants to play a couple of matches now on the Wii U, I'm game.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
GGs @ Ryu_Ken Ryu_Ken nice Link bro :)
Thanks. I'm trying not to use him too much just to freshen up on my other characters and skill in general. My reaction time is kinda bad (that + online lag really hurts), so that's what I'm trying to improve both online and offline. Nice Falco, btw.
I'm gonna guess :4megaman: and :4diddy: are your weakest mains?

Aurora Moon

Smash Rookie
NNID
BowsahWuvah
Always looking to play with someone. I prefer Stock, but the amount wouldn't matter to me.
I would love to play with someone who can give me tips to improve my game and become a better player, but I'll play with anyone, regardless of skill level.

NNID: BowsahWuvah

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Today, I'm going all-out Link.
Anyone wanna fight? NNID is Sorastar9

Tri10

Smash Cadet
NNID
chambergojd
I suppose this is the place I'm looking for! Sm4sh player here, looking for any challengers. My NNID is chambergojd

Tri10

Smash Cadet
NNID
chambergojd
Let me guess, no customs?

Edit: Ah well, for the time being, I'm hosting a room. Just message me and we can get down to business.

Last edited:

TheBlackLuffy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheBlackLuffy
Switch FC
8040 1413 9929
NNID: TheBlackLuffy

I'll be on for a while. I'm focusing on my :4peach: and :4littlemac: at the moment. Mostly :4peach:.

I'm up for anything though so feel free to add me!

Tri10

Smash Cadet
NNID
chambergojd
@ H HYP3R Nice sets! I'd say that I won with flying colors, but those seemed more like lucky hits. X3

Top Bottom