• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

kevamadi

Smash Rookie
NNID
kevamadi
NNID: kevamadi
Games: Smash Wii U, MK8, Bayo 2

Brand-new to the forums, mainly looking for Smash friends. Haven't played since Brawl first came out so I'm learning the game all over again. Pretty much down for whatever...

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
So many threads. I don't know where to keep track. Do we have moderators here.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
NNID: FlaxrXIII
Case sensitive and no space. I'll probably be busy the next two days but I'll be free thanksgiving weekend if anyone wants to give it a go.

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
Can you add me to the OP? I'm Geek4Jesus on the wii u and looking to improve my skills :)

Oh and I have both smash and mk8. I don't think any of my other games are online.

Last edited:

ColdPhazon

Smash Rookie
NNID
ColdPhazon
3DS FC
0018-0926-0904
My NNID is ColdPhazon. I'd love to make some buddies on here to smash with from time to time. I have Smash and MK8! I also have Skype to talk with as well. I'll play any mode, but I'd love to 1v1 so I can get my Pac-Man better. Notify me if you wanna add me :) I live in Las Vegas, NV if anyone is curious about meeting in person to play some Smash or MK8!

Last edited:

many37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
many37
3DS FC
2423-4448-6030
NNID: many37

I can't game online at the moment bc I am fixing an issue with Nintendo. So sorry if I am not available.

Last edited:

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
NNID: I-Gidy-I
I have Smash U, Mario Kart 8, Bayonetta 2, and Dr. Luigi

SilverhandX

Smash Cadet
NNID
SilverhandX
NNID: SilverhandX
Not very good at Smash but trying to learn to play competitively. If anyone wants to do some 1v1s feel free to add me.

PrincessLucina

Smash Rookie
Making another post in this thread because my initial post had the wrong ID: mine is Pichu511. I main Lucina, Jiggly, Robin, Link, and Zelda. Down for 1v1s.

Zorrioh

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hyozans
3DS FC
1848-1766-0747
Would love to be added to the main post.

NNID: Hyozans
Games: Smash4, MK8, more in the future.

IIWaveII

Smash Rookie
nnid is IIkenjiII (the bars are i's)
Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3, and Smash 4
looking for a match now if anyone wants to play
(Mega Man, Pac-Man, DK, Greninja)

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
NNID: Nikonomar

I play a variety of characters in Smash 4, and it would definitely be fun to fight some new people. I also have dat karting game.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Wow, I thought people had moved on to the newer one thread.

EDIT: Finished!

Remember to specify what games you have. I may be a Ness main, but I'm not psychic.

Last edited:

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
My NNID is Erico9001

I have MK8 and Smash 4, although right now I'm only really interested in Smash. I am good with Shulk (main) and Villager (secondary) but I'm still learning.

I am interested in doing matches with people. I'm flexible with styles of matches. I live in the central timezone (GMT -6)

Pitches:
-Solid internet connection
-Good sport when losing or winning
-Flexible with styles of matches and stage options

As a Shulk main, I've been interested in facing @ Jerm Jerm . I'm going to send out some requests to people after I make this post.

BearUNLV

Esports Manager, Tournament Director
My NNID is ColdPhazon. I'd love to make some buddies on here to smash with from time to time. I have Smash and MK8! I also have Skype to talk with as well. I'll play any mode, but I'd love to 1v1 so I can get my Pac-Man better. Notify me if you wanna add me :) I live in Las Vegas, NV if anyone is curious about meeting in person to play some Smash or MK8!
Hey you're part of Vegas Smash 4 FB group right?

It's Bear by the way. :-)

sidfadc

Smash Rookie
NNID is sidfadc

I'm a complete noob but really enjoying the game. Played a bit of brawl but never really got into it. Add me if you want some casual fun I'm in the UK and mainly playing after 8pm GMT.

Hikisaka

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hikisaka
looking for a good player to play smash against, I want to know what playing one against is like, so I know how much I need to improve. :x if they would also help me get better that'd be great (:
I only played Melee lv 9CPU's and some friends, N64 don't even have a memory of playing it, but I did. I'm pretty much a newbie, but I think I may have a talent for this; any takers? :3
NNID: Hikisaka
:d
edit: anyone can add me

Last edited:

GibdoMask

Smash Rookie
NNID
ButterlessMuffin
Feel free to add ButterlessMuffin. I'll accept all of your requests :D

Mrkaoz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mrkaoz
Add me: Mrkaoz. If you are from the US, you'll may experience some lag if you play against me.

ProjectAngel

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3179-5530-9222
My NNID is ProjectAngel.

All I have is Smash Wii U, but I hope to expand my library soon.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I can't believe I haven't seen this thread yet.

anyway, I'm astarisborn1994. I have a Wii U and I play Super Smash Bros. Wii U. I also have Mario Kart 8 and Bayonetta 1/2 if people want to play with me there as well.

Obviously I rock Mega Man. I'm not sure who'd be my secondaries thought.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pee-Gcuatro20

Smash Cadet
NNID
Pee-G.quatro20
3DS FC
3540-1271-4845
NNID: Pee-G.quatro20
Down to spar ,1v1 ,what ever.i also play mario kart 8 ,resident evil revelations, injustice, monster Hunter 3 ultimate, black ops and bayonetta 1/2 . Pm if you added me so i can add you :)

Greenpants

Smash Cadet
Nintendo ID is Greenpants00

Looking for players in midwest for good connection. Matchmaking puts me all over the continent sometimes. D U M B

FOcast

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FOcast763
NNID FOcast763

I'm a west coast Shulk main. I'm just getting into the competitive mindset, but improving quickly.

Pee-Gcuatro20

Smash Cadet
NNID
Pee-G.quatro20
3DS FC
3540-1271-4845
Nintendo ID is Greenpants00

Looking for players in midwest for good connection. Matchmaking puts me all over the continent sometimes. D U M B
I'm here in co that should be a stable connection right? Added you
@ FOcast FOcast . Added you too. kinda new myself if you wanna play some matches

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
If anybody hosts 4player FFAs then add me
OH yeah!! FFA derpfests!! I will add you next time I play. Any stage, any item, any moves! We can have serious matches once in a while too! I'm not very good though! Just saying...

@ sidfadc sidfadc I will add you also. Very much like casual play!
@ G Greenpants I'm in NE. If you want casual fun matches go ahead and send me a friend request. I'm not very competitive, cuz, uh, well I kinda suck at this game! lol I like crazy stages and the bigger the better! More places to hide! Ha!

Last edited:

Greenpants

Smash Cadet
I'm here in co that should be a stable connection right? Added you
@ FOcast FOcast . Added you too. kinda new myself if you wanna play some matches
Well I'm in Ohio. Not sure how that's the Mid"west"... I didn't make the regions though. But we'll give it the college try.

Jinx what is your nnid?

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Well I'm in Ohio. Not sure how that's the Mid"west"... I didn't make the regions though. But we'll give it the college try.

Jinx what is your nnid?
Uh, um...Jinx129. Lol I almost forgot. Then, I spotted it under my avatar. Good thing I'm pretty sharp! Ha!

Top Bottom